Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 08:01:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Automobile Topic

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Automobile Topic  (Read 5357 times)
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #555 on: March 28, 2013, 02:45:56 pm »

Only Ford I'd really want got better.

Shelby Raptor.

"Here's the new Shelby Raptor, with a 575-hp supercharged V-8. The complete Shelby treatment costs $17,995 and only 100 units will be built per model year."
Probably rides horribly, but idgaf
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 28, 2013, 03:29:52 pm »

Only Ford I'd really want got better.

Shelby Raptor.

"Here's the new Shelby Raptor, with a 575-hp supercharged V-8. The complete Shelby treatment costs $17,995 and only 100 units will be built per model year."
Probably rides horribly, but idgaf
I have yet to see a raptor with a spec of dirt on it. Srsly, they never see offroad except for when someone reviews it. I bet it rides pretty well because of that. ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 28, 2013, 03:48:35 pm »

I have yet to see a raptor with a spec of dirt on it. Srsly, they never see offroad except for when someone reviews it. I bet it rides pretty well because of that. ._.
I'd take it offorad.

Most Ram Runner vs Raptor reviews i saw say Ram Runner wins offroad, raptor wins onroad. And other than that it's kinda equal.

I'd only get the Raptor because I like it's looks better and going to be completely honest, in reality im not going to go offroad all the time. It's a better daily, ram runners more of a toy.

I'd rent a ram runner or probably buy one for side if i had money out of the ass.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 28, 2013, 04:04:32 pm »

I'd take it offorad.

Most Ram Runner vs Raptor reviews i saw say Ram Runner wins offroad, raptor wins onroad. And other than that it's kinda equal.

I'd only get the Raptor because I like it's looks better and going to be completely honest, in reality im not going to go offroad all the time. It's a better daily, ram runners more of a toy.

I'd rent a ram runner or probably buy one for side if i had money out of the ass.
You know you want a Ram Runner moar

Besides, you live in canadia, dont you need something that does well offroad since it's snow and dirt roads galore up there? D:

Also, the Ram will have a better interior, with leather and suede, the ferd will have plastic and PT cruiser like interior.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 28, 2013, 04:09:08 pm »

You know you want a Ram Runner moar

Besides, you live in canadia, dont you need something that does well offroad since it's snow and dirt roads galore up there? D:

Also, the Ram will have a better interior, with leather and suede, the ferd will have plastic and PT cruiser like interior.
but it looks boring
and i heard it rides so horrible offroad its almost not an option, it's the lowest point of the ram runner.

also no.

I live near toronto
its all city
city city city, suburb suburb suburb.

I saw more rural in the state of new york.
I also hate rural, its so boring. I wanna live in Toronto or NY when im older.
So really offroad stuff is pointless, but its a cool thing to have.

I like the Ford Raptor, i dont feel like fighting for it today, so ill just change the topic if you continoue. having shitty day
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: March 28, 2013, 04:17:45 pm »

but it looks boring
and i heard it rides so horrible offroad its almost not an option, it's the lowest point of the ram runner.

also no.

I live near toronto
its all city
city city city, suburb suburb suburb.

I saw more rural in the state of new york.
I also hate rural, its so boring. I wanna live in Toronto or NY when im older.
So really offroad stuff is pointless, but its a cool thing to have.

I like the Ford Raptor, i dont feel like fighting for it today, so ill just change the topic if you continoue. having ****ty day
NY is the portaloo of murika. Seriously, it's horrible, expensive, and potholes everywhere, crime galore, traffic, and expensive. D=

I aint having a shitty day, I'm just sitting here discussing the pros and cons of two pickem up trucks. ._.

Also, raptors are very valuable on the black market in murika and get stolen quit a lot, so much so that most insurance companies refuse to cover you again if you get its stolen.

What exactly makes the Ram so boring compared to the raptor?
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: March 28, 2013, 04:34:52 pm »

NY is the portaloo of murika. Seriously, it's horrible, expensive, and potholes everywhere, crime galore, traffic, and expensive. D=

I aint having a shitty day, I'm just sitting here discussing the pros and cons of two pickem up trucks. ._.

Also, raptors are very valuable on the black market in murika and get stolen quit a lot, so much so that most insurance companies refuse to cover you again if you get its stolen.

but your biased for dodge
your only saying negatives for the Raptor really.
It's pointless to mention it, its like when I mention xbox.
seriously im running out of people to talk about cars or video games with, it makes me feel shitty.
I got to new york every year, and I love going everytime. Also the crime galore is wrong, it's not even on the Top 10 in America anymore. Only thing you got right was potholes, expensive and traffic. But all that, expect expensive, is ruled out in Long Island, NY. It's such a nice place to live, too bad it's only populated by people who make over 500,000 a year combined in the good areas.
I like Toronto, but it's expensive. It doesn't have high crime rates, it's the safest +1mil population city in North America. I love urban enviroments, I want to live there when I grow up.

Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 28, 2013, 04:43:05 pm »

but your biased for dodge
your only saying negatives for the Raptor really.
It's pointless to mention it, its like when I mention xbox.
seriously im running out of people to talk about cars or video games with, it makes me feel ****ty.
I got to new york every year, and I love going everytime. Also the crime galore is wrong, it's not even on the Top 10 in America anymore. Only thing you got right was potholes, expensive and traffic. But all that, expect expensive, is ruled out in Long Island, NY. It's such a nice place to live, too bad it's only populated by people who make over 500,000 a year combined in the good areas.
I like Toronto, but it's expensive. It doesn't have high crime rates, it's the safest +1mil population city in North America. I love urban enviroments, I want to live there when I grow up.

You already said the pros for the raptor though. Moar power and better on road ride. ._.

New york is getting so expensive a third party called the Rent Is Too Damn High Party started to try and bring new yorks high rent down to reasonable levels. While it's a nice vacation spot, living there is another story. Crime, cops that are too fat to do anything about crime, no jobs unless you got some degree thats in demand or have a job lined up already, and homeless and drugs.

Also, mruika has no health insurance and just visiting the doctor for like a check up in about 3k~. You should really stay up in canada unless you make big moniez.

Also, no room for cars in new yawk and you get your impounded for pretty much anything in murika. D:

btw, what do you want to do with your life career wise? ?_?
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 28, 2013, 04:59:33 pm »

You already said the pros for the raptor though. Moar power and better on road ride. ._.

New york is getting so expensive a third party called the Rent Is Too Damn High Party started to try and bring new yorks high rent down to reasonable levels. While it's a nice vacation spot, living there is another story. Crime, cops that are too fat to do anything about crime, no jobs unless you got some degree thats in demand or have a job lined up already, and homeless and drugs.

Also, mruika has no health insurance and just visiting the doctor for like a check up in about 3k~. You should really stay up in canada unless you make big moniez.

Also, no room for cars in new yawk and you get your impounded for pretty much anything in murika. D:

btw, what do you want to do with your life career wise? ?_?
ill just go toronto then
my NY family has a dandy time there. Both of the parents work in Manhattan Hospital, and ball in money.
house has it's own parking lot and basketball court, and pool.

nothing im probably going to be a deadbeat
my life was ruined by my laziness.
probably just going to end up homeless or dead
i hate my life

i wanted to be a video game designer.
too bad im stupid
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: March 28, 2013, 05:03:54 pm »

ill just go toronto then
my NY family has a dandy time there. Both of the parents work in Manhattan Hospital, and ball in money.
house has it's own parking lot and basketball court, and pool.

nothing im probably going to be a deadbeat
my life was ruined by my laziness.
probably just going to end up homeless or dead
i hate my life

i wanted to be a video game designer.
too bad im stupid

No wonder they enjoy NY, they make moniez and they work at a hospital fixing all the drug deal gone bad folk...

I know that feel so well. I am so messed up I'll prolly never amount to anything.

You though about maybe becoming a mechanic of some sort so you can work on all the cars?
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 28, 2013, 06:23:22 pm »

No wonder they enjoy NY, they make moniez and they work at a hospital fixing all the drug deal gone bad folk...

I know that feel so well. I am so messed up I'll prolly never amount to anything.

You though about maybe becoming a mechanic of some sort so you can work on all the cars?
I'll be honest.

I don't know anything about that.

I know how to change the brakes and tires.
I know different engines.
But thats it.

I can probably name like every car sold in Japan and the USA in the last 20 years, but I can't fix them :/

I only know what Wikipedia and jalopnik told me :/
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 28, 2013, 06:42:26 pm »

I'll be honest.

I don't know anything about that.

I know how to change the brakes and tires.
I know different engines.
But thats it.

I can probably name like every car sold in Japan and the USA in the last 20 years, but I can't fix them :/

I only know what Wikipedia and jalopnik told me :/

I know that feel. I know how to change tires and replace various tubes and hoses in an engine, but I can't do much else.

I know a lot of about cars and various parts and such, but I prefer diesels honestly.

But yeah, you should try for mechanic school, they will teach you what you need to know to fix things, and then you could get a jerb at a toyota dealership or something and be more JDM than any other man! >:U
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 28, 2013, 06:45:32 pm »

I know that feel. I know how to change tires and replace various tubes and hoses in an engine, but I can't do much else.

I know a lot of about cars and various parts and such, but I prefer diesels honestly.

But yeah, you should try for mechanic school, they will teach you what you need to know to fix things, and then you could get a jerb at a toyota dealership or something and be more JDM than any other man! >:U
I'd like it as a hobby. Maybe be one of those track day people.
Or maybe me and my friend Eric could open a Mechanic shop
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: March 28, 2013, 06:50:54 pm »

I'd like it as a hobby. Maybe be one of those track day people.
Or maybe me and my friend Eric could open a Mechanic shop
Friends never remain friends when they open mechanic shops...

Maybe try to be a car salesman?
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 28, 2013, 08:39:18 pm »

http://www.motorauthority.com/pictures/1077718_lexus-lf-lc-concept-confirmed-for-production-report_gallery-1#100405849

Zohaib, lexus is making a Supra! :O
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: