Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 09:36:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Automobile Topic

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Automobile Topic  (Read 5366 times)
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #510 on: March 20, 2013, 08:34:52 pm »

i agree very much with what your saying. like. i think the convertible idea is jsut becuase of a novelty experience thing. its mostly stemmed off of the s2000 and hte mx-5 cause i love the look of both cars. but, i complain about the little space i have in my hatch alreayd let alone a 2 seater.

i love the idea of getting a supra, but im too scared to jump on getting one because its hard to find one that hasnt been thrashed around every corner. and yeah i love rx-7's but alot of upkeep is needed. the s15 has always been a favourite of mine and id love to pick one up, but i have an sr20 already and im not sure if i wanna get something with similar speed to what i already have. plus they arent very roomy. 300zx is a nostalgic thing. my uncle used to have one and htyere really nice. i guess all in all its gonna come down to a convenience thing. once i have the 20000 ill probs just go around and ask for test drives for some of the cars and see what i think will best suit me best. if i worked my butt off i could get a second car and secure an s2000 for weekend driving, which would be a dream come true. but thats a bit unrealistic i suppose. paying 1 registration and insurance is hard enough.

unfortunately i dont like the look of the z28, they arent the greatest. the slant in the front bumper puts me off. station wagons id consider, but, i think id get bored of quickly and end up filling the wagon portion with 8 12" subs.....
thats what I want to do.
If I could sell my camry, i'd by neighbors ****ty 1998 Subaru legacy (Liberty in AUS)
get new tires
Do engine swap with WRX STI, which is apparently easy and common
hooning in turbo wagon...

if only i had the money, and somewhere I could drive...

ALSO IM FINALLY GOING FOR MY LEARNER'S PERMIT-LIKE THING. ONTARIO G1, THIS FRIDAY.
FINALLY
GOD

I wish I knew what a Silvia was like. Only know of S13 liftbacks, the 200sx. Never been in one though. I heard the trunk has problems, so the JDM s13 is better.

Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 20, 2013, 08:42:00 pm »

i agree very much with what your saying. like. i think the convertible idea is jsut becuase of a novelty experience thing. its mostly stemmed off of the s2000 and hte mx-5 cause i love the look of both cars. but, i complain about the little space i have in my hatch alreayd let alone a 2 seater.

i love the idea of getting a supra, but im too scared to jump on getting one because its hard to find one that hasnt been thrashed around every corner. and yeah i love rx-7's but alot of upkeep is needed. the s15 has always been a favourite of mine and id love to pick one up, but i have an sr20 already and im not sure if i wanna get something with similar speed to what i already have. plus they arent very roomy. 300zx is a nostalgic thing. my uncle used to have one and htyere really nice. i guess all in all its gonna come down to a convenience thing. once i have the 20000 ill probs just go around and ask for test drives for some of the cars and see what i think will best suit me best. if i worked my butt off i could get a second car and secure an s2000 for weekend driving, which would be a dream come true. but thats a bit unrealistic i suppose. paying 1 registration and insurance is hard enough.

unfortunately i dont like the look of the z28, they arent the greatest. the slant in the front bumper puts me off. station wagons id consider, but, i think id get bored of quickly and end up filling the wagon portion with 8 12" subs.....
does straya have their own muscle cars?

get a wagon.and put a supercharger/tarbo on it and destroy sport cars for days :u
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 22

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 20, 2013, 08:43:17 pm »

thats what I want to do.
If I could sell my camry, i'd by neighbors ****ty 1998 Subaru legacy (Liberty in AUS)
get new tires
Do engine swap with WRX STI, which is apparently easy and common
hooning in turbo wagon...

if only i had the money, and somewhere I could drive...

ALSO IM FINALLY GOING FOR MY LEARNER'S PERMIT-LIKE THING. ONTARIO G1, THIS FRIDAY.
FINALLY
GOD

I wish I knew what a Silvia was like. Only know of S13 liftbacks, the 200sx. Never been in one though. I heard the trunk has problems, so the JDM s13 is better.

yeah, i know what you mean, wrx sti's are nice also. legnum's are kinda mental aswell. but legacy's are verrrrry sexy. dat rumble.

ive always loved it. but im not sure about it. cause its essentially pretty small too...

get a wagon.and put a supercharger/tarbo on it and destroy sport cars for days :u

essentially holdens and fords. but theres a stereotype that comes with those cars thats annoying. plus. single peggers.
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 20, 2013, 08:51:08 pm »

everyone here drives ricer civics
ricer civics
ricer hondas

these are like the average, main people who drive here.
i know their cars
it's just body and exhaust mods. They have so much faith in vtec they think they don't need to mod engines.

I want something thats embarassingly faster.

stock comes with more horse power than all of those, not combined, but all of them have less.

with I-4 Turboooooo from Impreza, I can beat their asses in Canada's granny wagon.

Also, the green rimmed honda civic, is what a Honda EL look like. Canada's only "Car". Different lights.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 20, 2013, 09:00:38 pm »

yeah, i know what you mean, wrx sti's are nice also. legnum's are kinda mental aswell. but legacy's are verrrrry sexy. dat rumble.

ive always loved it. but im not sure about it. cause its essentially pretty small too...

essentially holdens and fords. but theres a stereotype that comes with those cars thats annoying. plus. single peggers.
What about Vaxhaul? Or cheby? Or Volvo? If you crank up the tarbo PSI on a volvo wagon they become racewagons.

everyone here drives ricer civics
ricer civics
ricer hondas

these are like the average, main people who drive here.
i know their cars
it's just body and exhaust mods. They have so much faith in vtec they think they don't need to mod engines.

I want something thats embarassingly faster.

stock comes with more horse power than all of those, not combined, but all of them have less.

with I-4 Turboooooo from Impreza, I can beat their asses in Canada's granny wagon.

Also, the green rimmed honda civic, is what a Honda EL look like. Canada's only "Car". Different lights.
There's 2 black and 1 silver hondurr in those pictures. You need glasses foo!
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 20, 2013, 09:02:41 pm »

There's 2 black and 1 silver hondurr in those pictures. You need glasses foo!
What?
I didn't say they weren't hondas...
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 20, 2013, 09:10:02 pm »

What?
I didn't say they weren't hondas...

You started by saying everyone drives civics and posted some pictures of riced out cars, I assumed they were civics with totally JDM tyte yo body kits and 20HP sticker mawdz. D:
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 20, 2013, 09:11:55 pm »

You started by saying everyone drives civics and posted some pictures of riced out cars, I assumed they were civics with totally JDM tyte yo body kits and 20HP sticker mawdz. D:
they are ricers. they think they drive jdm awesome cars but they drive hondas with cheap body kits, stickers and muffler mods.

Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 20, 2013, 09:14:34 pm »

they are ricers. they think they drive jdm awesome cars but they drive hondas with cheap body kits, stickers and muffler mods.

Technically they do drive JDM cars.

Please tell me at least one of them is Right Hand Drive?
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 22

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 20, 2013, 09:42:25 pm »

this... ricer and jdm, two differnet things
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 20, 2013, 09:48:41 pm »

Technically they do drive JDM cars.

Please tell me at least one of them is Right Hand Drive?
its not jdm
they arent right and drive
2 of them are acuras
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 20, 2013, 09:51:57 pm »

its not jdm
they arent right and drive
2 of them are acuras
It is. Acuras are japanese yo. Though they are rebadged hondurrs since all japanese luxury brands are rebadged base cars since that was the only way for the japanese to rbeak into murikas luxury car market and it worked.

The acura badge is a Honda badge on acid. You cant unsee!
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 21, 2013, 03:04:23 pm »

It is. Acuras are japanese yo. Though they are rebadged hondurrs since all japanese luxury brands are rebadged base cars since that was the only way for the japanese to rbeak into murikas luxury car market and it worked.

The acura badge is a Honda badge on acid. You cant unsee!
It's not JDM if it's an Acura, thats why the term was kinda made.

JDM means Japanese Domestic Market, it has to be straight outta japan, right hand drive and everything, thats when It's called JDM. Japan has different regulations so the cars are different in safety, right hand drive, and engine options.

It's not like Acuras and Lexus are totally non luxury. They have leather seats, heated seats, generic luxury garbage to be classified offically as luxury. In Japan they sell the same cars under Honda and Toyota because Honda and Toyota are considered fully rounded, they have cheap and expensive cars. Here they just have cheap to middle class. It's always been like that in Japan, so they don't need to make a luxury brand there, they just sell the brand under regular name. Prime Minister drives a Toyota with Rice bamboo interior lol

All of those cars are Acuras actually, and 1 is Canadian built and Canadian exclusive.

Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 21, 2013, 03:08:31 pm »

It's not JDM if it's an Acura, thats why the term was kinda made.

JDM means Japanese Domestic Market, it has to be straight outta japan, right hand drive and everything, thats when It's called JDM. Japan has different regulations so the cars are different in safety, right hand drive, and engine options.

It's not like Acuras and Lexus are totally non luxury. They have leather seats, heated seats, generic luxury garbage to be classified offically as luxury. In Japan they sell the same cars under Honda and Toyota because Honda and Toyota are considered fully rounded, they have cheap and expensive cars. Here they just have cheap to middle class. It's always been like that in Japan, so they don't need to make a luxury brand there, they just sell the brand under regular name. Prime Minister drives a Toyota with Rice bamboo interior lol

All of those cars are Acuras actually, and 1 is Canadian built and Canadian exclusive.

actually, toyotas have luxury options that make them just as luxurious as lexus, but no one ever gets those options except a few. :/
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 21, 2013, 03:12:20 pm »

actually, toyotas have luxury options that make them just as luxurious as lexus, but no one ever gets those options except a few. :/
probably because you don't get the name brand.

and yea you do, because the option above hybrid for my model year comes with leather seats, and other nice stuff.

Also Camry is very american.
It's built in the US, Designed in the US, made for the US.
It's not really sold anywhere outside north america.

As is the Honda Accord.
The Acura TSX is the european accord.

Toyota has alot of american in its blood now, look at it's 80s pickup trucks, redneck as fawk
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: