Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 06:10:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Automobile Topic

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Automobile Topic  (Read 5348 times)
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #495 on: March 17, 2013, 06:58:29 pm »

that be a toyota soarer
it's called Lexus Sc400, but that specific one is a Soarer, yea.
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 22

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 17, 2013, 07:42:37 pm »

it's called Lexus Sc400, but that specific one is a Soarer, yea.

yup, thought so.

lexus did a soarer too
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 17, 2013, 08:41:56 pm »

yup, thought so.

lexus did a soarer too
Lexus' Soarer is the Sc300, SC400 and SC430

All Toyota Soarers
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 18, 2013, 04:41:49 pm »

I want a Saabaru 9-2x

You get the Turbo power and AWD of a subaru wrx sti wagon
while the safety and looks of a saab.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 18, 2013, 08:32:12 pm »

http://www.edmunds.com/car-news/redesigned-2014-cadillac-cts-snarls-with-new-420-hp-twin-turbo-v6.html

caddy is getting a v6 that makes more power than the ecoboost >:U
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 20, 2013, 06:27:36 pm »

http://jalopnik.com/jeeps-moab-safari-concepts-reveal-a-new-obsession-with-457153036?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

why do i like all of these.

Starrk will like it. Click the link
It's a bunch of Mopar/Jeep concepts for Jeep Vehicles.

sand trooper II is my fav.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 20, 2013, 06:55:47 pm »

http://jalopnik.com/jeeps-moab-safari-concepts-reveal-a-new-obsession-with-457153036?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

why do i like all of these.

Starrk will like it. Click the link
It's a bunch of Mopar/Jeep concepts for Jeep Vehicles.

sand trooper II is my fav.
10/10 would fap again.

the flat top is glorious. the slim looked like a normal wrangler with fat tires.

>invisible body panels
exhibitionists dream right there.
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 20, 2013, 07:30:10 pm »

im looking at getting a new car sometime soon (end of this year or first half of next year) and im trying to look at options for a car. i kinda have the urge to get a convertible but 1, it feels inpractical, as i dont like soft top convertibles and hard top ones are expensive, and 2 i need 4 seats at least and 3 it being under $20000, i was looking at MX-5's but 2 seats.... 300zx's, supras, s15s, s2000's, but i need more suggestions, seeing as Zohaib and i have similar taste im calling you out!
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 20, 2013, 07:34:35 pm »

im looking at getting a new car sometime soon (end of this year or first half of next year) and im trying to look at options for a car. i kinda have the urge to get a convertible but 1, it feels inpractical, as i dont like soft top convertibles and hard top ones are expensive, and 2 i need 4 seats at least and 3 it being under $20000, i was looking at MX-5's but 2 seats.... 300zx's, supras, s15s, s2000's, but i need more suggestions, seeing as Zohaib and i have similar taste im calling you out!
mustang/camaro? convertible, 4 seats, cheap, and the bromaro is reliable.

or a station wagon~
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 20, 2013, 08:12:49 pm »

mustang/camaro? convertible, 4 seats, cheap, and the bromaro is reliable.

or a station wagon~

those are cheap in america, much more expensive here i believe. but ill have a quick look and let you know
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 20, 2013, 08:17:28 pm »

those are cheap in america, much more expensive here i believe. but ill have a quick look and let you know

but wasnt the camaro made is straya? D:
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 20, 2013, 08:20:22 pm »

but wasnt the camaro made is straya? D:

not sure. but apparently i can get Z28's for under 20k.....
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 20, 2013, 08:22:41 pm »

Try looking for 4 door skyline GTS if you can. I hear its quite decent, but you gotta care for these cars because of the age. Then agian, they ARE japanese, reliability is a given.
I honestly prefer 4 doors over 2 doors because it's more comfortable for the passengers and easier for you.

I also like station wagons, if you get imports, the best would be a Nissan Stagea... aw yea.
An S2000 is great but I think when you finalize it it'll be more than $20000 and It's only a 2 seater.
You have to remember that convertibles are very annoying as daily drivers, the roof is annoying and most have incredibly small trunks or none at all. I know from experience, my Dad's BMW Z4 is crammed full of crap, and it's known for having the biggest trunk of most Roadsters. You have to have patience if you really want. And the only good 4 seaters I know are Volvos and Audis. And the good audis are a bit overpriced and you don't like Volvos.

Toyota Chaser is also great, and its quite popular 4dr midsize drift car, with the sexy FR layout on a mid-size sedan. Pre-200s so I'm sure there is reliablitity. But they are imports. You can probably also find AWD if you want to quick launch and not slide all over the place in bad weather.
I'd also say Subarus and Lancers, but they got turbos.
300ZX is a fantastic car but it also comes with its problems. I know it's quite costly because people grab them up because they are the fastest Zs other than the 370z.
Supra is also sextastic, and I think the space is good enough.

I love Rx7's but avoid Mazda Rotary cars, unless you want to stop every day to repair it. They are amazing cars but bad dailys.
MX-5 isn't rotary. But it's very small. It has the postives of being cheap, common, reliable. But it's not practical much, it barely has a trunk, and its a 2 seater.

It depends on what you need, and I don't know much about whats available in Australia. Personally, I'd end up with a Stagea or Legacy Wagon because beating someone in a wagon is hilarious and hooning in one is supposed to be even more fun. For you i'd say maybe a Supra. idk.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 20, 2013, 08:25:20 pm »

not sure. but apparently i can get Z28's for under 20k.....
do eet. the bromaro makes great drift mobiles with little modfing needed, room for friends, good speed, reliable, and fast.

>:U

also, station wagons!
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 20, 2013, 08:31:28 pm »

Try looking for 4 door skyline GTS if you can. I hear its quite decent, but you gotta care for these cars because of the age. Then agian, they ARE japanese, reliability is a given.
I honestly prefer 4 doors over 2 doors because it's more comfortable for the passengers and easier for you.

I also like station wagons, if you get imports, the best would be a Nissan Stagea... aw yea.
An S2000 is great but I think when you finalize it it'll be more than $20000 and It's only a 2 seater.
You have to remember that convertibles are very annoying as daily drivers, the roof is annoying and most have incredibly small trunks or none at all. I know from experience, my Dad's BMW Z4 is crammed full of crap, and it's known for having the biggest trunk of most Roadsters. You have to have patience if you really want. And the only good 4 seaters I know are Volvos and Audis. And the good audis are a bit overpriced and you don't like Volvos.

Toyota Chaser is also great, and its quite popular 4dr midsize drift car, with the sexy FR layout on a mid-size sedan. Pre-200s so I'm sure there is reliablitity. But they are imports. You can probably also find AWD if you want to quick launch and not slide all over the place in bad weather.
I'd also say Subarus and Lancers, but they got turbos.
300ZX is a fantastic car but it also comes with its problems. I know it's quite costly because people grab them up because they are the fastest Zs other than the 370z.
Supra is also sextastic, and I think the space is good enough.

I love Rx7's but avoid Mazda Rotary cars, unless you want to stop every day to repair it. They are amazing cars but bad dailys.
MX-5 isn't rotary. But it's very small. It has the postives of being cheap, common, reliable. But it's not practical much, it barely has a trunk, and its a 2 seater.

It depends on what you need, and I don't know much about whats available in Australia. Personally, I'd end up with a Stagea or Legacy Wagon because beating someone in a wagon is hilarious and hooning in one is supposed to be even more fun. For you i'd say maybe a Supra. idk.

i agree very much with what your saying. like. i think the convertible idea is jsut becuase of a novelty experience thing. its mostly stemmed off of the s2000 and hte mx-5 cause i love the look of both cars. but, i complain about the little space i have in my hatch alreayd let alone a 2 seater.

i love the idea of getting a supra, but im too scared to jump on getting one because its hard to find one that hasnt been thrashed around every corner. and yeah i love rx-7's but alot of upkeep is needed. the s15 has always been a favourite of mine and id love to pick one up, but i have an sr20 already and im not sure if i wanna get something with similar speed to what i already have. plus they arent very roomy. 300zx is a nostalgic thing. my uncle used to have one and htyere really nice. i guess all in all its gonna come down to a convenience thing. once i have the 20000 ill probs just go around and ask for test drives for some of the cars and see what i think will best suit me best. if i worked my butt off i could get a second car and secure an s2000 for weekend driving, which would be a dream come true. but thats a bit unrealistic i suppose. paying 1 registration and insurance is hard enough.

do eet. the bromaro makes great drift mobiles with little modfing needed, room for friends, good speed, reliable, and fast.

>:U

also, station wagons!

unfortunately i dont like the look of the z28, they arent the greatest. the slant in the front bumper puts me off. station wagons id consider, but, i think id get bored of quickly and end up filling the wagon portion with 8 12" subs.....
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: