Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 05:22:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Automobile Topic

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Automobile Topic  (Read 5343 times)
Vlatko
Pikachu Boy
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 26

Pikachu boy!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #315 on: February 12, 2013, 08:15:20 pm »

You 'Strayans must have some pretty crap airbag suspension cuz here in murika air bags suspension is the best for comfort and weight, even more so if you splurge and get double bagged suspension.

y u no use the superior imperial system to measure things?!
That's not what I've heard from Americans who actually have airbags in their cars.. They say the complete opposite of what you ar saying. And I wonder who I'm going to listen to... Why don't you use metric system like the rest of the world?
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 12, 2013, 08:24:38 pm »

That's not what I've heard from Americans who actually have airbags in their cars.. They say the complete opposite of what you ar saying. And I wonder who I'm going to listen to... Why don't you use metric system like the rest of the world?
all the peeps ive ridden with that had airbags had a comfy ride that was as floaty as any 70s caddy. ._.

cuz it makes no sense and isnt as useful as imperial.
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 22

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 12, 2013, 09:16:06 pm »

all the peeps ive ridden with that had airbags had a comfy ride that was as floaty as any 70s caddy. ._.

cuz it makes no sense and isnt as useful as imperial.

imperial is outdated and behind wiht the times.

and your missing a major point against airbags. theyre expensive. i agree with vlatko though, ive never heard of airbags being comfortable.

That will look gewd D:

but you wont be able to wire up trains horns to coilovers :<

They are still subs and will be used to blast ghetto music >_>

Go to his shop?

i dont like that design. yes that looks nice, but that isnt vinyl wrapping. that looks like theyve used some fiberglass and painted over it. thats alot of work for something that might not look nice in my car. i believe fiber glass would affect the sound of the box too.

i dont know what trains horns are... its seems like a smart ass nickname for something?

i dont think you understand that subs arent just subs. you dont just stick a sub in a car and it sounds amazing. theres a lot of different types of enclosures for subs that affect the sound. some people use no box, others use ported, some use sealed. they all sound differently and create different effects. especially when talking about subs going into a music head's car. its not as "ghetto" as you think
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 12, 2013, 09:22:02 pm »

and your missing a major point against airbags. theyre expensive. i agree with vlatko though, ive never heard of airbags being comfortable.

i dont like that design. yes that looks nice, but that isnt vinyl wrapping. that looks like theyve used some fiberglass and painted over it. thats alot of work for something that might not look nice in my car. i believe fiber glass would affect the sound of the box too.

i dont know what trains horns are... its seems like a smart ass nickname for something?

i dont think you understand that subs arent just subs. you dont just stick a sub in a car and it sounds amazing. theres a lot of different types of enclosures for subs that affect the sound. some people use no box, others use ported, some use sealed. they all sound differently and create different effects. especially when talking about subs going into a music head's car. its not as "ghetto" as you think
Starrk likes to think, when it comes to car culture, everyone everywhere shares it if part of the sect is there.

Fake JDM in the states means all JDM is like that everywhere
Fake gangsta wannabes in their civics putting gigantic speakers thrown into in the hatch is how everyone who wants subs are.
American cars are highly respected everywhere in the world.

Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 12, 2013, 09:24:41 pm »

Starrk likes to think, when it comes to car culture, everyone everywhere shares it if part of the sect is there.

Fake gangsta wannabes in their civics putting gigantic speakers thrown into in the hatch is how everyone who wants subs are.

seems like it....
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 12, 2013, 09:33:11 pm »

Imperial is perfect in every way and ahead of it's time.

It's wood with a vinyl wrap I think. Or paint.

It's a horn, from a train, hence the name train horn.

http://www.youtube.com/hornblasters

That's all you do with subs is put them in and blast your bass. Speakers meanwhile need extra care to acquire perfection <3

Maybe your aussy airbags are less for comfort and more for heavy loads compared to murikas airbags. ._.

Bro, in yurope they dont care about murikan cars and only want japanese and german mobiles. :u

I've seen all of my subs in donked out cars surprisingly, not in JDM cars. Maybe it's just cuz I grew up in the hood...
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 12, 2013, 09:35:04 pm »

Bro, in yurope they dont care about murikan cars and only want japanese and german mobiles. :u

I've seen all of my subs in donked out cars surprisingly, not in JDM cars. Maybe it's just cuz I grew up in the hood...
I know thats my point.

But that JDM stuff you think, is like what stupid kids think.
It's like the donk trend thinking they are lowriders.

Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 12, 2013, 09:39:43 pm »

I know thats my point.

But that JDM stuff you think, is like what stupid kids think.
It's like the donk trend thinking they are lowriders.

You should see some of the car meet ups literally in Japan, they are just as JDM tyte yo as murika, but they have better body kits and moar straight pipes out the hood.

lolwut?
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 12, 2013, 09:47:54 pm »

You should see some of the car meet ups literally in Japan, they are just as JDM tyte yo as murika, but they have better body kits and moar straight pipes out the hood.

lolwut?
some people make them look dumb, but you don't know unless you see whats under the hood.

Old Dodge/Chevy trucks smoking Lexus LFA and Dodge Viper GTS.
Mitsubishi Lancer and Subie Impreza smoking a V12 Aston Vantage.
Saw this in Top Gear today.

Proves, you don't always know whats under the hood.

Report Spam   Logged

Vlatko
Pikachu Boy
Malevolent Murkrow

Pikachu boy!

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 12, 2013, 09:50:23 pm »

That's all you do with subs is put them in and blast your bass. Speakers meanwhile need extra care to acquire perfection <3
Do not talk to me at all about speakers.. you obviously know nothing about them.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 12, 2013, 09:55:07 pm »

some people make them look dumb, but you don't know unless you see whats under the hood.

Old Dodge/Chevy trucks smoking Lexus LFA and Dodge Viper GTS.
Mitsubishi Lancer and Subie Impreza smoking a V12 Aston Vantage.
Saw this in Top Gear today.

Proves, you don't always know whats under the hood.

Actually, they suck at launching, and the tires are too small to crinkle at launch and don't have the grip the lancer/subaru have. If they have thicker tires they would have done better. :c

They have V6's or less in japan cuz laws.

Do not talk to me at all about speakers.. you obviously know nothing about them.
I know enough~
Report Spam   Logged

Vlatko
Pikachu Boy
Malevolent Murkrow

Pikachu boy!

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 12, 2013, 10:02:00 pm »

I know enough~
You obviously don't know anything by that remark. If you knew enough about speakers, you'd know that subs need the perfection of boxes to work properly, mids not so much, however tweeters can be placed absolutely anywhere in anything, on anything and they sound perfect. If you know anything about speakers you'd know this, yet you are blatantly stating the opposite.
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 12, 2013, 10:04:29 pm »

Imperial is perfect in every way and ahead of it's time.

It's wood with a vinyl wrap I think. Or paint.

It's a horn, from a train, hence the name train horn.

http://www.youtube.com/hornblasters

Maybe your aussy airbags are less for comfort and more for heavy loads compared to murikas airbags. ._.

its fiberglass and paint. vinyl wrapping wont get that kind of effect. its too shiny and perfect for wrapping.

i still dont understand how train horns have to do with anything we are talking about.

you are so misinformed wiht car audio it makes me gag. im not even gonna talk about this subject in this thread anymore because it feels like misinformed ideas are being pushed, and derogatory terms are being used in description of things that im passionate about. im done trying to teach these ideas anymore.

You obviously don't know anything by that remark. If you knew enough about speakers, you'd know that subs need the perfection of boxes to work properly, mids not so much, however tweeters can be placed absolutely anywhere in anything, on anything and they sound perfect. If you know anything about speakers you'd know this, yet you are blatantly stating the opposite.

this ten times over
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 12, 2013, 10:07:49 pm »

its fiberglass and paint. vinyl wrapping wont get that kind of effect. its too shiny and perfect for wrapping.

i still dont understand how train horns have to do with anything we are talking about.

you are so misinformed wiht car audio it makes me gag. im not even gonna talk about this subject in this thread anymore because it feels like misinformed ideas are being pushed, and derogatory terms are being used in description of things that im passionate about. im done trying to teach these ideas anymore.
Talking with Starrk about cars is as annoying as trying to have a debate on the big bang theory with a 6-month old baby.

It's like
"everything i have seen in my little town applies to the rest of the world, therefore I know everything about cars"
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 12, 2013, 10:09:48 pm »

Talking with Starrk about cars is as annoying as trying to have a debate on the big bang theory with a 6-month old baby.

it really shouldnt be like this. this topic shoudl be about asking for advice, and discussing ideas and also discussing cars and giving opinions and learning and teaching. its seems like everytime i post something in this thread, its positive to a certain point and then it feels like im bashing my head against a wall trying to help someone understand something but they want nothing to do with it
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: