Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 09:34:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Automobile Topic

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Automobile Topic  (Read 5365 times)
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #300 on: February 11, 2013, 08:39:36 pm »

You need new suspension. I would suggest air bag suspension because then you can raise or lower your car based on your needs, it can hold moar, and the air compressor would allow you to run a train horn(s).

I would be wary about the exhaust mawd cuz your a P plater and it would make you a bigger cop magnet.
I agree with these, actually.

I don't like the van idea, dude lives in his van, imo not exactly a role model, sounds like a rapist or homeless dude. But then again, I love to generalize.

Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 22

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 11, 2013, 08:45:54 pm »

You need new suspension. I would suggest air bag suspension because then you can raise or lower your car based on your needs, it can hold moar, and the air compressor would allow you to run a train horn(s).

I would be wary about the exhaust mawd cuz your a P plater and it would make you a bigger cop magnet.

Get a full HID conversion done properly, cuz they will blind people and be a hazard if done wrong/half done

Wait on the sub system until you get your suspension fixed/beefed up. It will defeat the purpose of having a sub system if you can't even drive the car cuz it's bottoming out.

If you have the will power, do what this guy did to his van, he ran a fridge and tv/dvd/laptop with his system, and he even install solar panels too

http://cheaprvliving.com/Steves_Van_Conversion.html

Don't get rid of your spare tire cuz I know how your tires melt in 'Straya during the summer, and you will prolly need it. Get one of those spare tire holder things you see on off road vehicles for your wagon and be a trend setter. :u

I don't suggest carpet cuz it's a bitch to clean and absorbs anything spilled on it.

Are you able to chip your motor for moar powah in 'Straya? ._.

I don't like the van idea, dude lives in his van, imo not exactly a role model, sounds like a rapist or homeless dude. But then again, I love to generalize.

i would love airbags, but theyre expensive i believe. the exhaust system would be a downgrade on the one i have atm. the one i have atm is all noise and no go, its a 3" so i virtually lose power on it, but its painfully loud. a 2.25" with a high flow cat and extractors should be quiter (as ill have a decent resonator on it) and ill get 10ish extra KW that i lost with the 3".

i plan on getting the HID conversion done properly, because i know how it feels to have them glare in your face. i have sensitive eyes and even normal halogens hurt my eyes. but HID's look sexy

With the carpet, im using it solely for the purpose that i dont think vinyl will look nice, and it damages easily. besides im not gonna have any beverages on my subs ahhaha.

i havnt had a spare tyre in my car since i bought it, havnt really needed it. the only time i needed it was cause of that one time, but that was because the tyres were horrible shitty ones that i was given because i wanted low profile with my rims. nek minnut i got a rubber band on my rims....

i get pulled over alot, but i never get checks. mainly because t
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 11, 2013, 09:36:59 pm »

I didn't say live in the fucking van, I said do what he did with the electrical so he has a constant supply of electricity for his ghetto blasters, and even a mini fridge and some tvs for the fam if they need a lift.

He was a contractor, graphic designer, and repair man while he lived in his van. He then was injured at a six flags cuz their rides are dangerous, and after his leg healed and six flags paid up, he went on to become a trucker, who lives in AZ now running for swift in a day cab. He makes less money than he did when he lived in the van but it's more stable work and he isn't fighting six flags for moniez.

He is the best role model cuz he made hella moniez, lived better than most people, got to go see a lot of commiefornia, and was a minimalist survivor type guy. I miss his fun adventures ;_;

i would love airbags, but theyre expensive i believe. the exhaust system would be a downgrade on the one i have atm. the one i have atm is all noise and no go, its a 3" so i virtually lose power on it, but its painfully loud. a 2.25" with a high flow cat and extractors should be quiter (as ill have a decent resonator on it) and ill get 10ish extra KW that i lost with the 3".

i plan on getting the HID conversion done properly, because i know how it feels to have them glare in your face. i have sensitive eyes and even normal halogens hurt my eyes. but HID's look sexy

With the carpet, im using it solely for the purpose that i dont think vinyl will look nice, and it damages easily. besides im not gonna have any beverages on my subs ahhaha.

i havnt had a spare tyre in my car since i bought it, havnt really needed it. the only time i needed it was cause of that one time, but that was because the tyres were horrible ****ty ones that i was given because i wanted low profile with my rims. nek minnut i got a rubber band on my rims....

i get pulled over alot, but i never get checks. mainly because t
Carbon Fiber, plastic, or if you are feeling extremely fancy, get some dark wood and build the sub case out of that, put some stain on it and BAM, instant luxury sub woofers to make all the bitches moist!

Also, people spill stuff, and bottle break open, cuz I know you will eventually have to buy things and transport them to your domicile.

Magnaflow exhaust?

Yeah but airbags are awesome and you wouldn't need to worry about bottoming out anymore, or someone stealing your car cuz when you turn the car of they drop, and depending on how you set it up, you can make it drop to the ground when you turn off the vehicle. :u

Put the spare in your front bumper then and use dem spinner rimz so you have a propeller while driving. Mad respek yo!
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 11, 2013, 10:01:46 pm »

this guy, is a genius.

1984 first gen rx7
stripped from everything
v8
leather straps
stuff from various cars

powerful car he made just to beat on because he wanted something that felt like he could die any moment but take the beating.
its so ugly
its so rusty
it looks so fun
400hp, weighs less than a mini, built by a 19 year old.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 11, 2013, 10:20:45 pm »

this guy, is a genius.

1984 first gen rx7
stripped from everything
v8
leather straps
stuff from various cars

powerful car he made just to beat on because he wanted something that felt like he could die any moment but take the beating.
its so ugly
its so rusty
it looks so fun
400hp, weighs less than a mini, built by a 19 year old.

804HP bromaro. Moar than a lambo V12~
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 11, 2013, 10:28:11 pm »

804HP bromaro. Moar than a lambo V12~
lol they both look like deathrace competitors.
or like apocalypse cars or some shizz.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 11, 2013, 10:36:25 pm »

lol they both look like deathrace competitors.
or like apocalypse cars or some shizz.
Word is the guy invested 150K into making it powerful and when he only got 804HP he beat it up to make it look like a rat rod to try and get his moniez worth.

I would drive it anyway and troll all day err day with it~
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 12, 2013, 12:40:41 am »

I didn't say live in the fucking van, I said do what he did with the electrical so he has a constant supply of electricity for his ghetto blasters, and even a mini fridge and some tvs for the fam if they need a lift.

He was a contractor, graphic designer, and repair man while he lived in his van. He then was injured at a six flags cuz their rides are dangerous, and after his leg healed and six flags paid up, he went on to become a trucker, who lives in AZ now running for swift in a day cab. He makes less money than he did when he lived in the van but it's more stable work and he isn't fighting six flags for moniez.

He is the best role model cuz he made hella moniez, lived better than most people, got to go see a lot of commiefornia, and was a minimalist survivor type guy. I miss his fun adventures ;_;

Carbon Fiber, plastic, or if you are feeling extremely fancy, get some dark wood and build the sub case out of that, put some stain on it and BAM, instant luxury sub woofers to make all the bitches moist!

Also, people spill stuff, and bottle break open, cuz I know you will eventually have to buy things and transport them to your domicile.

Magnaflow exhaust?

Yeah but airbags are awesome and you wouldn't need to worry about bottoming out anymore, or someone stealing your car cuz when you turn the car of they drop, and depending on how you set it up, you can make it drop to the ground when you turn off the vehicle. :u

Put the spare in your front bumper then and use dem spinner rimz so you have a propeller while driving. Mad respek yo!

they all look **** compared to carpet that looks factory. stained boxes look like ass.... dont forget i drive a hatchback, so i dont have as much bootspace as you think. there wont be anything in the boot. ever. apart from the subs, and amp. because no space. my car is a matchbox, its virtually a coupe hatchback, its extremely small and even without the subs in the boot its hard to fit 3 peoples **** in the car. the price otehr people pay for rolling around in my car is sitting with their **** on their laps.

airbags arent that great for what i want, as far as i know they are very rigid for everyday driving. and will be a waste of money on my hatchy. coilovers would be much better, because i can adjust them to be low as possible while not bottoming out with lets say 4 people and my subs/box. theyre alot cheaper than airbags too, which is a plus.

i dont need a spare ahha
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 12, 2013, 12:52:29 am »

they all look **** compared to carpet that looks factory. stained boxes look like ass.... dont forget i drive a hatchback, so i dont have as much bootspace as you think. there wont be anything in the boot. ever. apart from the subs, and amp. because no space. my car is a matchbox, its virtually a coupe hatchback, its extremely small and even without the subs in the boot its hard to fit 3 peoples **** in the car. the price otehr people pay for rolling around in my car is sitting with their **** on their laps.

airbags arent that great for what i want, as far as i know they are very rigid for everyday driving. and will be a waste of money on my hatchy. coilovers would be much better, because i can adjust them to be low as possible while not bottoming out with lets say 4 people and my subs/box. theyre alot cheaper than airbags too, which is a plus.

i dont need a spare ahha
They look awesome painted to match your vehicle. :<

Arebags are best for ride quality if you have a heavy load which your car will when you install your subs. If you run them deflated like most people with airbag suspension do, then yes, your back will shatter. Otherwise they are very comfy. ._.

You do, and some kitty litter, a candle, and a lighter. ):<
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 12, 2013, 12:55:56 am »

Arebags are best for ride quality if you have a heavy load which your car will when you install your subs. If you run them deflated like most people with airbag suspension do, then yes, your back will shatter. Otherwise they are very comfy. ._.

it looks tacky. it looks alot better when it looks factory.

idk... theyre expensive. coilovers seem like a better choice to me. its adjustable, cheaper, good quality, and wont **** my back

nope. nope. nope. and nope.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 12, 2013, 12:58:54 am »

it looks tacky. it looks alot better when it looks factory.

idk... theyre expensive. coilovers seem like a better choice to me. its adjustable, cheaper, good quality, and wont **** my back

nope. nope. nope. and nope.
It looks glorious! D:

Neither will airbags, and it will be able to withstand your million pound ghetto blasters. Heck, you could even put a hot tub in your car and still have perfect ride hide and comfort~

Yes! Dx

btw, take a picture of your cars interior for reference pl0x
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 12, 2013, 03:54:42 am »

It looks glorious! D:

Neither will airbags, and it will be able to withstand your million pound ghetto blasters. Heck, you could even put a hot tub in your car and still have perfect ride hide and comfort~

Yes! Dx

btw, take a picture of your cars interior for reference pl0x

it depends ont eh car. and seeing as mine has 0 vinyl on it, itll look shit.

gotta remember though, here, airbags will cost ya almost 3k, where i can get coilovers, which are just as goood, for half if not less than half the price and still have the same benefits. it wont be the Sub that is heavy as ****, itll be the box. and why ghetto blasters? i aint buying no entry level subs....

ill see if i can find a picture of an interior similar to mine, i dont have my car with me atm as it got taken away to my uncles shop today.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 12, 2013, 09:09:10 am »

it depends ont eh car. and seeing as mine has 0 vinyl on it, itll look shit.

gotta remember though, here, airbags will cost ya almost 3k, where i can get coilovers, which are just as goood, for half if not less than half the price and still have the same benefits. it wont be the Sub that is heavy as ****, itll be the box. and why ghetto blasters? i aint buying no entry level subs....

ill see if i can find a picture of an interior similar to mine, i dont have my car with me atm as it got taken away to my uncles shop today.

That will look gewd D:

but you wont be able to wire up trains horns to coilovers :<

They are still subs and will be used to blast ghetto music >_>

Go to his shop?
Report Spam   Logged

Vlatko
Pikachu Boy
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 26

Pikachu boy!

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 12, 2013, 07:08:01 pm »

Airbags are the WORRRST to drive on, his subs and all that will be the same weight as mine, slightly more because his box will just be a lot bigger, but my car hasn't even dropped anything close to an inch. I don't even think it has dropped at all. 36kg in total is what mine comes up to. Which is a small child in the backseat. His not doing anything crazy like covering his entire boot + backseat with a box to house 4x 18" subs, which then that'd drop his car a lot more. So he does not need airbag suspension. Airbags are not comfy one bit for driving, it's so stiff that you will **** your back up in several years, airbags are made for people towing a lot of weight or trucks/cars for show (car shows), not daily drives.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 12, 2013, 07:20:20 pm »

Airbags are the WORRRST to drive on, his subs and all that will be the same weight as mine, slightly more because his box will just be a lot bigger, but my car hasn't even dropped anything close to an inch. I don't even think it has dropped at all. 36kg in total is what mine comes up to. Which is a small child in the backseat. His not doing anything crazy like covering his entire boot + backseat with a box to house 4x 18" subs, which then that'd drop his car a lot more. So he does not need airbag suspension. Airbags are not comfy one bit for driving, it's so stiff that you will **** your back up in several years, airbags are made for people towing a lot of weight or trucks/cars for show (car shows), not daily drives.
You 'Strayans must have some pretty crap airbag suspension cuz here in murika air bags suspension is the best for comfort and weight, even more so if you splurge and get double bagged suspension.

y u no use the superior imperial system to measure things?!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: