Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 29, 2024, 04:46:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Automobile Topic

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Automobile Topic  (Read 5804 times)
Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #240 on: February 04, 2013, 09:49:52 pm »

if i was gonna buy a sleeper (which i have thought of before) i would by an old school Suzuki Swift and just make it stupid, and then seek out people in "fast cars" and proceed to **** them in my little "1.4l"

I get pulled over on a constant basis as it is now, with my Pulsar. mainly because, it does have the same engine, and sound, that Silvia's and S13's 14's and 15's have. Im gonna get pulled over regardless, cause of my probationary license. only 2 years left then i can drive whatever the hell i want. but regardless. just having that green P on my windscreen warrants and Officer to pull me over and interogate me.

yeah i noticed that.......

holdens are more of a cop magnet around here than your general JDM car. mainly because theyre highly affordable and you can thrash them to the ****house and they wont crumble. Many people buy them and chop the springs and put an overly loud exhaust on it and then slap on some dinner plate chrome rims. because of the abundance of these..... "strayans"... police pull over every young driver that drives one because "if they aint strayan now, they will be soon."
The suzuki swift is the wanna be jeep right? You know you can't turn or else it rolls over right?

I don't know what cars are sold in straya! Dx

Get a volvo wagon and crank up dat boost then ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 04, 2013, 09:55:54 pm »

The suzuki swift is the wanna be jeep right? You know you can't turn or else it rolls over right?

Almost every car ever is sold there, its like import central.

Suzuki Swift.

They pointlessly had 2 of the exact same of these in Gran Turismo 5
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 22

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 04, 2013, 09:57:37 pm »

thats a swift.... the old ones look different. imagine 2 doors, smaller, and more.... boxxy?

maybe i should lower my Camry a few inches.
Put 24" chrome spinners on it.
Paint it pink/blue pearlescent
Some gigantic ricer body kit
gigantic park bench spoiler
Put a whistle thing in my exhaust
and paint the word swag on my seats.

yeaaa
I love the JDM Scene because it's just so much fun and the cars are just so much fun.
Everything about it is awesome. I love the cars, and I grew up with Japanese cars and information on them.
I dream one day of owning a FC or S13. Maybe even a R32.
I really badly also wanted a AE86. So rare here, pretty common in Australia though.

that is virtually what 9/10 aussie kids that own a holden do....

yeah, i have too, the problem i have with people who dont know much about the scene is that they immediately mistake JDM cars (which most of the time, when referring to an asian car as "JDM" itll be clean and simple, look nice, but not over the top. its not all looks and no go. its all looks and alot of go.) for ricer cars, which is virtually chopping dem springs, throwing that fully sick body kit on, and slapping a 4 inch cannon on the back, and thinking its going to add 200 BHP to it.
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 04, 2013, 10:02:07 pm »

yeah, i have too, the problem i have with people who dont know much about the scene is that they immediately mistake JDM cars (which most of the time, when referring to an asian car as "JDM" itll be clean and simple, look nice, but not over the top. its not all looks and no go. its all looks and alot of go.) for ricer cars, which is virtually chopping dem springs, throwing that fully sick body kit on, and slapping a 4 inch cannon on the back, and thinking its going to add 200 BHP to it.
Exactly the term JDM gets slung around like a Singaporean prostitute at a frat party.

JDM Doesn't mean
honda civic yo yo i stuck some parts in here, now lets put some sticks that say jdm 4 liffeeee and cut the springs and paint it the colours of the jamican flag with pink and put a foghorn on the exhaust.

JDM is more like real true to life ****. With real JDM cars.
Supra and **** is bashed by Americans because American's can't take car of half their cars, but you go to other countries and people take good care of these cars because they realize the potential.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 04, 2013, 10:02:55 pm »

Almost every car ever is sold there, its like import central.

Suzuki Swift.

They pointlessly had 2 of the exact same of these in Gran Turismo 5
That's a kia soul....

Also, I lurv rims like those~

thats a swift.... the old ones look different. imagine 2 doors, smaller, and more.... boxxy?

that is virtually what 9/10 aussie kids that own a holden do....

The swift was only made in 2000+, the swift in straya was actually a this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_Cultus

Also, that is the JDM scene, I've seen 2 people who actually put money on performance, and both were destroyed by careless owners who had too much faith in humanity. All people in the JSM scene do is chop up there suspension and put ghetto blasters in there car and be all like I has 500hp now, u jelly bruv?
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 04, 2013, 10:04:50 pm »

Also, that is the JDM scene, I've seen 2 people who actually put money on performance, and both were destroyed by careless owners who had too much faith in humanity. All people in the JSM scene do is chop up there suspension and put ghetto blasters in there car and be all like I has 500hp now, u jelly bruv?
Yea but thats not JDM
That's just some jackass saying it's JDM.

That's like me buying a ford focus
and putting 20-inch rims, ghetto blaster and **** all over it
then saying it's True American Muscle.

It's just wrong and stupid.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 04, 2013, 10:06:50 pm »

Yea but thats not JDM

No, that's USDM, muscle is buying a V6 and adding a hood scoop. Get your facts straight! ):<
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 04, 2013, 10:10:07 pm »

That's a kia soul....

Also, I lurv rims like those~

The swift was only made in 2000+, the swift in straya was actually a this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzuki_Cultus

that isnt JDM. JDM is a lifestyle. to some a religion. you are NOT JDM if you crash your car from recklessness, you are JDM if you literally spend half your day, every day, looking after it and making sure it still drives and looks nice. JDM scene is almost like the showcar scene. you dont see people who have but thousands and sometimes tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars into their cars, to go sideways around a corner and wrap it around a pole.

JDM does not equal going sideways. JDM does not equal pulling 6's on the quarter mile. alot of people do this and claim theyre "JDM", its not....

Yea but thats not JDM

exactly....

No, that's USDM, muscle is buying a V6 and adding a hood scoop. Get your facts straight! ):<

you missed the point. and i dont believe there is a USDM scene? most people would throuw a focus or a fiesta close to the JDM scene because of similarities with Japanese cars
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 04, 2013, 10:14:38 pm »

that isnt JDM. JDM is a lifestyle. to some a religion. you are NOT JDM if you crash your car from recklessness, you are JDM if you literally spend half your day, every day, looking after it and making sure it still drives and looks nice. JDM scene is almost like the showcar scene. you dont see people who have but thousands and sometimes tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars into their cars, to go sideways around a corner and wrap it around a pole.

JDM does not equal going sideways. JDM does not equal pulling 6's on the quarter mile. alot of people do this and claim theyre "JDM", its not....

exactly....

you missed the point. and i dont believe there is a USDM scene? most people would throuw a focus or a fiesta close to the JDM scene because of similarities with Japanese cars
The owner of a 1k hp skyline had his skyline stolen while on vacation, the thief picked up chicks, went fast, hit a bump, and killed everyone when it was sliced completely in half after hitting a pole.

The second was a woman who had a 1400HP supra, which was stolen and taken to a chop shop and cut up.

There is a USDM scene, it's stuff like the focus and the... Impala? What was the FWD chebby that had the best nurburgring lap time? , or the Dart.

Murika has about 3 Car scenes. USDM, Muscle, and Truck. :u
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 04, 2013, 10:16:26 pm »

The owner of a 1k hp skyline had his skyline stolen while on vacation, the thief picked up chicks, went fast, hit a bump, and killed everyone when it was sliced completely in half after hitting a pole.

The second was a woman who had a 1400HP supra, which was stolen and taken to a chop shop and cut up.

There is a USDM scene, it's stuff like the focus and the... Impala? What was the FWD chebby that had the best nurburgring lap time? , or the Dart.

Murika has about 3 Car scenes. USDM, Muscle, and Truck. :u

i dont understand what those 2 scenarios have to do with what i said?

interesting. id probs be a Muscle man. but... JDM.... is life
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 04, 2013, 10:18:38 pm »

You were talking about the two JDM scene cars I was referring to saying crashing them doesnt make them KDM, I was pointing out the owners didnt crash them.

30MPG fire chiken is best muscle car~

JDM is horrible body kits on 20HP engines. :\
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 04, 2013, 10:26:48 pm »

she found it.
restored it
perfectly working.

if you haven't realized if starrk doesn't agree with something he finds the worst facts that aren't even relevant to prove us wrong.
It's kinda annoying, especially when you try to make friends with him.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 04, 2013, 10:29:16 pm »

she found it.
restored it
perfectly working.
if you haven't realized if starrk doesn't agree with something he finds the worst facts that aren't even relevant to prove us wrong.
It's kinda annoying, especially when you try to make friends with him.
Dude, it was chopped up completely, there was no restoring it at that point. :\

Well you haven't actually proven me wrong yet, as the JDM scene is all body kits and sub woofers...
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 05, 2013, 12:41:55 am »

Dude, it was chopped up completely, there was no restoring it at that point. :\

Well you haven't actually proven me wrong yet, as the JDM scene is all body kits and sub woofers...

thats what you think, if you actually knew more about the scene than "japanese cars with bells and whistles" your viewpoint would be different.

at this point, it feels like its near impossible to prove you wrong
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 05, 2013, 12:50:44 am »

thats what you think, if you actually knew more about the scene than "japanese cars with bells and whistles" your viewpoint would be different.

at this point, it feels like its near impossible to prove you wrong
Again, prove it aint all body kits instead of just being all like "you just got to feel it bruv"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: