Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 07:10:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Automobile Topic

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Automobile Topic  (Read 5352 times)
Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #225 on: January 31, 2013, 02:16:58 pm »

lights, girl tailights, etc.

^ Rav 4

^ Highlander

You can tell the difference with the back, since rav 4 has the tire. These are 2008 models...

^2013 Rav 4

^2013 Highlander

the new ones look way different, older ones, I can see how you can mix them.
so similar D:

Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 02, 2013, 12:11:51 pm »

http://jalopnik.com/5980995/jackass-who-parked-benz-in-construction-zone-has-his-car-exiled-to-parking-space-island?popular=true

Also This:

http://jalopnik.com/5829911/the-mystery-of-a-ghost-bmw-dealership

^ I know EXACTLY where this place is, I've seen multiple times. I love that it's on Jalponik, It's also in my Top Gear UK Magazine
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 02, 2013, 12:26:12 pm »

http://jalopnik.com/5980995/jackass-who-parked-benz-in-construction-zone-has-his-car-exiled-to-parking-space-island?popular=true

Also This:

http://jalopnik.com/5829911/the-mystery-of-a-ghost-bmw-dealership

^ I know EXACTLY where this place is, I've seen multiple times. I love that it's on Jalponik, It's also in my Top Gear UK Magazine
they should have dug a trench around the benz. >:U
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 22

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 04, 2013, 07:30:09 pm »

i need to look at getting a new car. my SR20 is starting to fall apart. my engine bearings are screwed Sad
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 04, 2013, 07:48:48 pm »

i need to look at getting a new car. my SR20 is starting to fall apart. my engine bearings are screwed Sad
ls9 swap bruv, solves everything.
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 04, 2013, 08:53:41 pm »

ls9 swap bruv, solves everything.

but... but.... NIIIII-SAN!
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 04, 2013, 09:17:36 pm »

but... but.... NIIIII-SAN!
They dn make gewd cars no moar. No japanese company does, though Honda is the only one that became incredibly expensive...

But srsly, LS9, twin tarbos, supercharged, burnouts for days >:u
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 04, 2013, 09:22:20 pm »

They dn make gewd cars no moar. No japanese company does, though Honda is the only one that became incredibly expensive...

But srsly, LS9, twin tarbos, supercharged, burnouts for days >:u

SR20 is one of their msot famous engines.... its still an amazing engine, just i managed to kill mine... regardless though, the DE is inferior to the DET..... mine was a DE (no turbsssss) due to restrictions, but i really give 0  fudges anymore about restrictions and im considering getting a Red Top SR20DET to replace my standard DE. or im looking at a new car... in which case... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssupra
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 04, 2013, 09:25:32 pm »

SR20 is one of their msot famous engines.... its still an amazing engine, just i managed to kill mine... regardless though, the DE is inferior to the DET..... mine was a DE (no turbsssss) due to restrictions, but i really give 0 ****s anymore about restrictions and im considering getting a Red Top SR20DET to replace my standard DE. or im looking at a new car... in which case... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssupra
Don't get a supra because the PO's have treated it like a race car and beat it to hell and back, and it will become a money pit as you realize every "sik mawd yo" they did to it was improperly installed or jerry rigged, or just about to shatter and cost you thousands in repair.

Get a ute that was owned by a farmer, or a holden wagon, or a subaru baja~
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 04, 2013, 09:28:11 pm »

Don't get a supra because the PO's have treated it like a race car and beat it to hell and back, and it will become a money pit as you realize every "sik mawd yo" they did to it was improperly installed or jerry rigged, or just about to shatter and cost you thousands in repair.

Get a ute that was owned by a farmer, or a holden wagon, or a subaru baja~

im not looking at getting one thats been modded, **** that. i want somethign thats as stock as possible. i do intend to isntall modifications but i dont exactly have money for that. so i do want it as stock as possible, i want to get an NA one, and then once im off my probationary license get an aftermarket turbo on it.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 04, 2013, 09:31:35 pm »

im not looking at getting one thats been modded, **** that. i want somethign thats as stock as possible. i do intend to isntall modifications but i dont exactly have money for that. so i do want it as stock as possible, i want to get an NA one, and then once im off my probationary license get an aftermarket turbo on it.
You won't find one that hasn't been abused, as all teens buy them and beat them up, even if it is stock, it's been doing neutral drops/burn outs for days showing off, and lots of red light racing and general abuse, and if it was woman owned, the oil has probably never been changed or had any added. It's also a cop magnet so you will be pulled over quite often.

Buy a car that other assume to be a slow, non chav mobile, and make it a sleeper with a tarbo at 25PSI for maximum overtroll!
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 04, 2013, 09:33:45 pm »

You won't find one that hasn't been abused, as all teens buy them and beat them up, even if it is stock, it's been doing neutral drops/burn outs for days showing off, and lots of red light racing and general abuse, and if it was woman owned, the oil has probably never been changed or had any added. It's also a cop magnet so you will be pulled over quite often.

Buy a car that other assume to be a slow, non chav mobile, and make it a sleeper with a tarbo at 25PSI for maximum overtroll!
You know he doesn't live in the US right?
Supra rules are probably different since they get much different imports like Silvias, Skylines, Etc.

Also Starrk doesn't get the whole Japanese scene, hes more of an american car guy.

Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 04, 2013, 09:36:59 pm »

Supra rules are probably different since they get much different imports like Silvias, Skylines, Etc.

Also Starrk doesn't get the whole Japanese scene, hes more of an american car guy.

Yes, hence me using the word chav, and suggesting holden.

Doesn't matter what imports he gets, race cars are still beat up over there just like everywhere else because race car.

I like Volvo more than Murican cars though, and they are chinese! D:

I just dont fit in my aunt volvo very well....
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 04, 2013, 09:42:42 pm »

if i was gonna buy a sleeper (which i have thought of before) i would by an old school Suzuki Swift and just make it stupid, and then seek out people in "fast cars" and proceed to **** them in my little "1.4l"

I get pulled over on a constant basis as it is now, with my Pulsar. mainly because, it does have the same engine, and sound, that Silvia's and S13's 14's and 15's have. Im gonna get pulled over regardless, cause of my probationary license. only 2 years left then i can drive whatever the hell i want. but regardless. just having that green P on my windscreen warrants and Officer to pull me over and interogate me.

yeah i noticed that.......

Yes, hence me using the word chav, and suggesting holden.

Doesn't matter what imports he gets, race cars are still beat up over there just like everywhere else because race car.

I like Volvo more than Murican cars though, and they are chinese! D:

I just dont fit in my aunt volvo very well....

holdens are more of a cop magnet around here than your general JDM car. mainly because theyre highly affordable and you can thrash them to the shithouse and they wont crumble. Many people buy them and chop the springs and put an overly loud exhaust on it and then slap on some dinner plate chrome rims. because of the abundance of these..... "strayans"... police pull over every young driver that drives one because "if they aint strayan now, they will be soon."
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 04, 2013, 09:48:53 pm »

maybe i should lower my Camry a few inches.
Put 24" chrome spinners on it.
Paint it pink/blue pearlescent
Some gigantic ricer body kit
gigantic park bench spoiler
Put a whistle thing in my exhaust
and paint the word swag on my seats.

yeaaa

I get pulled over on a constant basis as it is now, with my Pulsar. mainly because, it does have the same engine, and sound, that Silvia's and S13's 14's and 15's have. Im gonna get pulled over regardless, cause of my probationary license. only 2 years left then i can drive whatever the hell i want. but regardless. just having that green P on my windscreen warrants and Officer to pull me over and interogate me.

yeah i noticed that.......
I love the JDM Scene because it's just so much fun and the cars are just so much fun.
Everything about it is awesome. I love the cars, and I grew up with Japanese cars and information on them.
I dream one day of owning a FC or S13. Maybe even a R32.
I really badly also wanted a AE86. So rare here, pretty common in Australia though.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: