Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 09:50:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Automobile Topic

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Automobile Topic  (Read 5371 times)
Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2013, 07:30:51 pm »

If it was the ford corvette you'd buy it.

Ferds are bad mkay.

Dodge for lyf!
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2013, 08:12:37 pm »

Ferds are bad mkay.

Dodge for lyf!
If it was a dodge corvette.
Same shizz.
Oh well, it could be worse than a prius, and I'd still like it.
My favoruite is still c5 though.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2013, 09:42:58 pm »

If it was a dodge corvette.
Same shizz.
Oh well, it could be worse than a prius, and I'd still like it.
My favoruite is still c5 though.

Dodge doesnt make the viper, SRT does.

The C5 was very bland, the c6 was neat, and the c4 was glorious.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2013, 09:45:17 pm »

Dodge doesnt make the viper, SRT does.

The C5 was very bland, the c6 was neat, and the c4 was glorious.
c5 was the last car to have pop-up lights.
Makes it best car ever.

C4 was the slowest corvette. It lost to the japanese rivals. RX-7, 300ZX, Supra.
Then agian, alot of things did, those where beasts.
Now Japanese Companies suck/ boring.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2013, 09:52:48 pm »

c5 was the last car to have pop-up lights.
Makes it best car ever.

C4 was the slowest corvette. It lost to the japanese rivals. RX-7, 300ZX, Supra.
Then agian, alot of things did, those where beasts.
Now Japanese Companies suck/ boring.
It looked great and was reliable, which those weren't, ESPECIALLY the Rx7.

The FRS/BRZ is underpowered and riddled with problems, and the genesis is unreliable and korean.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2013, 10:16:05 pm »

It looked great and was reliable, which those weren't, ESPECIALLY the Rx7.

The FRS/BRZ is underpowered and riddled with problems, and the genesis is unreliable and korean.
Also, if you know how to take care of an RX-7, no problems.
300zx some problems. but was the fastest.
Supra was invincible.
Corvette C4 was prone to rust. Good looking though.

FRS
Ever been in one?
Most fun ever.
I think thats why it won like motortrend, top gear, road & track, car & driver awards.

its really really good. Like I urge you to try it. Even if you hate Japanese cars, it shows you don't need money and power to have fun.

Wether you like to admit it or not, Japanese cars where good a few times. That's a fact. I'll agree some american cars where too, but Japan had a few amazing entries.
The Skyline Series. [Not in the US though D:]
Datsun 240z. May have copied Jaguars looks, but was a great car., helped nissan actually exist as a company in the US.
Toyota Corolla Sprinter Trueno, AE86. Inspired drifters, and is a drifting legend despite it's mundane looks.
300zx, super fast, super cheap [for what you get]. Still the fastest Z car. Better lap times than competitors, The Corvette, The RX-7, the supra, etc. also in the top 10 'most beautiful car awards' as being the best looking car of the late 80s.
Miata, shows fun doesn't have to come at a price.
So does the FRS/BRZ.

Cars can have problems, but japanese cars aren't even that hard to repair. Just as easy as American ones, most are built in the US.

Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2013, 10:26:41 pm »

Also, if you know how to take care of an RX-7, no problems.
300zx some problems.
Supra was invincible.
Corvette C4 was prone to rust. Good looking though.

FRS
Ever been in one?
Most fun ever.
I think thats why it won like motortrend, top gear, road & track, car & driver awards.

its really really good. Like I urge you to try it. Even if you hate Japanese cars, it shows you don't need money and power to have fun.
You have to red line the RX7 otherwise you broke the engine.

The FRS has tranny and electrical and a plethora of other issues, so you DO need money to have fun with one, otherwise it becomes a 26K paperweight.

So far the miata still bests the FRS is handling and performance, and the brostang/bromaro/challenger all have more power and nicer interiors than the FRS, and the bromaro zr1 thing handles just as well as japanese sports mobiles, and they are more reliable, unless you get the 8 speed dodge. They are made by a 3rd party and have issues that are almost bad enough to warrant a recall. Almost.

The FRS is a letdown when you realize that toyotas are supposed to be reliable and powerful and it isn't, it's only good at handling. :c

I am still waiting for a BRZ Sti though.
Report Spam   Logged

Vlatko
Pikachu Boy
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 26

Pikachu boy!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2013, 10:49:44 pm »

Ferds are bad mkay.

Dodge for lyf!
But I drive a ferd Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2013, 10:51:13 pm »

But I drive a ferd Sad
Yall dont have dodge anymore. :c

Though you are getting a barebones 300SRT8 for about 60k your moniez.

Get a golden or vauxhall. :u
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2013, 10:52:56 pm »

You have to red line the RX7 otherwise you broke the engine.

The FRS has tranny and electrical and a plethora of other issues, so you DO need money to have fun with one, otherwise it becomes a 26K paperweight.

So far the miata still bests the FRS is handling and performance, and the brostang/bromaro/challenger all have more power and nicer interiors than the FRS, and the bromaro zr1 thing handles just as well as japanese sports mobiles, and they are more reliable, unless you get the 8 speed dodge. They are made by a 3rd party and have issues that are almost bad enough to warrant a recall. Almost.

The FRS is a letdown when you realize that toyotas are supposed to be reliable and powerful and it isn't, it's only good at handling. :c

I am still waiting for a BRZ Sti though.
I don't like the american muscles, because It's not what I'm into. I was never really into per-formance built cars, more into street cars turned into performance.
I see the American Muscle cars everywhere, and they are advertised everywhere. I guess I'm a car hipster, though I'm getting america's best selling car.
I like the early 2000s Camaro. I like the 1995-2004 Mustangs. I never really was that big of a fan of the challenger, and I like the Charger/300c.
Pick-up trucks wise.
I'd never buy one, but if I had to i'd buy an F-series. I don't know why, I used to hate them. I guess I like the way the new one looks.
Car wise.
If I was rich up the ass I'd have classic Japanese cars like the 240z, and every Skyline, every Celica. I'd like the Corvette C1, Ford Thunderbird, Chevy Bel-Air, Impala 1964.
Modern cars. BMW 7-series, Rolls-Royce Phantom and Maybe that Toyota Sequoia, Audi Q7. Nissan GTR, Lambo Aventador. Every other supercar is meh. 1950s Mercedes 500SL 'gullwing'.
Subaru Impreza, all of them. Lancer, all of them. Few Subies and Lancer rally-spec tuned. Volkswagen Corrado. 2002 Anniversery Camaro, 1992 Camaro I-ROC, 1986 Firebird Trans Am Cherry Red,Chevrolet Corvette C2,3,4,5,6,7. Ford Mustang Cobra, 2002.  Kawasaki Ninja, Ducati Monster 500R bikes. Sileighty... Wish I could get one of those.

These are the cars I wish I could own, drive, see IRL. It would be in my car collection. I don't care how weird the choices are.

Ignore the problems. I like the FRS, I don't care if it has problems, I wouldn't buy one. I prefer my sedans over my coupes.

Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2013, 11:00:17 pm »

I don't like the american muscles, because It's not what I'm into. I was never really into per-formance built cars, more into street cars turned into performance.
I see the American Muscle cars everywhere, and they are advertised everywhere. I guess I'm a car hipster, though I'm getting america's best selling car.
I like the early 2000s Camaro. I like the 1995-2004 Mustangs. I never really was that big of a fan of the challenger, and I like the Charger/300c.
Pick-up trucks wise.
I'd never buy one, but if I had to i'd buy an F-series. I don't know why, I used to hate them. I guess I like the way the new one looks.
Car wise.
If I was rich up the ass I'd have classic Japanese cars like the 240z, and every Skyline, every Celica. I'd like the Corvette C1, Ford Thunderbird, Chevy Bel-Air, Impala 1964.
Modern cars. BMW 7-series, Rolls-Royce Phantom and Maybe that Toyota Sequoia, Audi Q7. Nissan GTR, Lambo Aventador. Every other supercar is meh. 1950s Mercedes 500SL 'gullwing'.
Subaru Impreza, all of them. Lancer, all of them. Few Subies and Lancer rally-spec tuned. Volkswagen Corrado. 2002 Anniversery Camaro, 1992 Camaro I-ROC, 1986 Firebird Trans Am Cherry Red,Chevrolet Corvette C2,3,4,5,6,7. Ford Mustang Cobra, 2002.  Kawasaki Ninja, Ducati Monster 500R bikes. Sileighty... Wish I could get one of those.

These are the cars I wish I could own, drive, see IRL. It would be in my car collection. I don't care how weird the choices are.

Ignore the problems. I like the FRS, I don't care if it has problems, I wouldn't buy one. I prefer my sedans over my coupes.

The V6's arent performance cars, they are economical cars in a performance looking body. If you mod the ferd mustang V6 the transmissions explodes cuz it cant handle power.

The V8's aren't always performance either.

Also, the phantom is meant to be driven around in, not to be driven, the ghost is meant to be driven however.

Best sedan you think is still for sale right now that you would buy if you had the moniez (you would still be paying insurance and fuel and maintenance mind you, so no rolls)
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2013, 11:09:07 pm »

The V6's arent performance cars, they are economical cars in a performance looking body. If you mod the ferd mustang V6 the transmissions explodes cuz it cant handle power.

The V8's aren't always performance either.

Also, the phantom is meant to be driven around in, not to be driven, the ghost is meant to be driven however.

Best sedan you think is still for sale right now that you would buy if you had the moniez (you would still be paying insurance and fuel and maintenance mind you, so no rolls)
those where hypothetical. I forgot to add drophead to the Rolls.
I prefer my cars with a performance engine and a economic body. sleepers.
Like Impala SS or Honda/Acura Legend

Best sedan...
hmm
New Camry is bad now.
I heard new Accord was good.
New Fusion looks good but I don't like Ford.
Charger/300c is like throwing your money in the fire when it comes to gas, but they are good.
Mazda 6's current one is lame, next model is coming with turbo diesel, want that. This year.
Volkswagen Passat is meh
BMW 5 series is too expensive, and bland unless you add an M to it.
Mercedes E-Class is too expensive and bland unless you coupe it up.
Lexus ES looks amazing, but I bet its same old same old.
Infiniti M never interested me.
Chevy Malibu. I would never buy one. Impala is bland to me.
Cadillac CTS is boring unless it's CTS-V
Lincoln... lol
Buick... lol
Nissan Altima's newest one is kinda akward. Maxima is good.

Either Maxima,Charger or Accord. I implied you said midsized, so most are midsized, bu maxima and charger are full. If gas price was lower Charger/300c.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2013, 11:29:45 pm »

those where hypothetical. I forgot to add drophead to the Rolls.
I prefer my cars with a performance engine and a economic body. sleepers.
Like Impala SS or Honda/Acura Legend

Best sedan...
hmm
New Camry is bad now.
I heard new Accord was good.
New Fusion looks good but I don't like Ford.
Charger/300c is like throwing your money in the fire when it comes to gas, but they are good.
Mazda 6's current one is lame, next model is coming with turbo diesel, want that. This year.
Volkswagen Passat is meh
BMW 5 series is too expensive, and bland unless you add an M to it.
Mercedes E-Class is too expensive and bland unless you coupe it up.
Lexus ES looks amazing, but I bet its same old same old.
Infiniti M never interested me.
Chevy Malibu. I would never buy one. Impala is bland to me.
Cadillac CTS is boring unless it's CTS-V
Lincoln... lol
Buick... lol
Nissan Altima's newest one is kinda akward. Maxima is good.

Either Maxima,Charger or Accord. I implied you said midsized, so most are midsized, bu maxima and charger are full. If gas price was lower Charger/300c.

Adding a fart cannon to your acura doesnt make it a performance vehicle, it makes it annoying.

The chargers with the pentastar V6 are pretty good on gas actually, just underpowered.

I heard hondas are overpriced for what you get as of the last couple years.

I would get a Volvo S60, my aunt got a new 2012 base model as a loaner while her XC70 was being fixed after her suspension esploded. Once I put the seat on the floor so my head didnt hit the roof it was glorious. Dat 4 cylinder roar, dat glorious body design, dem safety features, dat dash. So good~

I will probably wind up getting a volvo myself someday. Though I will avoid the ones made between 2001 and 2010 as ferd owned them and the quality/reliability became non existent.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2013, 11:55:06 pm »

Adding a fart cannon to your acura doesnt make it a performance vehicle, it makes it annoying.

Back in 1991 Acura Legend was a pretty quick car for its size.
Now not so much.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2013, 12:05:58 am »

Back in 1991 Acura Legend was a pretty quick car for its size.
Now not so much.

All the japanese cars were pretty quick for their size in the late 80's/early 90's, now they are all pigfat slow junkers that get less fuel mileage than their older counterparts. 

What happened Japan? ;_;
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: