Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 06:52:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Automobile Topic

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Automobile Topic  (Read 5629 times)
Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 10:00:48 pm »

What is?

Yeah, that sucks, my mates got an N14 in Queensland and he's Gina mental with it, he just spent more money on a Jap Spec SR20 import than he did on the car...
tinting your windows. from what i hear aus cops hate p platers and will write them bs tickets for ANYTHING D:
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 22

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 11:54:19 pm »

tinting your windows. from what i hear aus cops hate p platers and will write them bs tickets for ANYTHING D:
I'll have magnetic p plates. That's usually what they get ****ed about, "nerrrrrr I can't see your p plate through your tints duuuuuuuuur, so imma write you a ticket hurrrrrr" so to combat their absolute retardation, I'm getting magnetics that'll be on the outside of the car.

Edit: like Vlatko my dream car is a Silvia also xD but I can't see myself getting one anytime soon cause my pulsar has the same engine in it. I'm looking at mayb a supra when I'm off my p's, regardless me and Vlatko are gonna mod it to the shithouse xD
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2012, 09:25:00 am »

I'll have magnetic p plates. That's usually what they get ****ed about, "nerrrrrr I can't see your p plate through your tints duuuuuuuuur, so imma write you a ticket hurrrrrr" so to combat their absolute retardation, I'm getting magnetics that'll be on the outside of the car.

Edit: like Vlatko my dream car is a Silvia also xD but I can't see myself getting one anytime soon cause my pulsar has the same engine in it. I'm looking at mayb a supra when I'm off my p's, regardless me and Vlatko are gonna mod it to the ****house xD
theyll prolly give you a ticket fer yer magnets too ._.

and i want a maloo r8 D:
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2012, 09:31:34 am »

Well right now dad's car is a Ford Falcon BF 2005 model, N/A (non turbo), engine power is like 190kw (which isn't bad).
Picture is not of my car but one that looks similar, picture does not do justice..

Anyway I am turning 18 soon which I get my provisionary license which means I can finally drive (so many restrictions though), I do not think dad will give me the car anymore like it was planned (long story), I will be able to drive it whenever I want and count it as my own though. However when I finish school I want to get a job and save up for my own car as if I have to go to work and uni all the time I can't rely on getting lifts and/or taking the car as dad has work as well. Anyway right now I have my eyes set on a Subaru Liberty RS Wagon, just as we are not allowed turbos on our provisional license unless for a family car (4door) its 125kw per tonne and coupe/sports car (2door) 100kw per tonne. I worked out the numbers and the subaru only puts out 112kw/tonne so I could fill out a form and get an exemption (if they pass it and **** which I don't see why they wouldn't).

Once again the photo does not do justice as I couldn't find a good one.

I may not even get the liberty as I may change the mind that I don't want the turbo (fuel and insurance and stuff will cost more) and in that case well there thousand other cars I want.

edit: my dream car has always been a Nissan Silvia (preferably s13-14, s15 aren't really my favourite/preferrable)
oh yea I was looking for a 1999-2002 Subaru Legacy B4 Twin Turbo (Liberty in AUS Market, Legacy in the rest of the world). If the insurance would be too high i would just get a regular Legacy 2003-2006.

I've been also looking at Pre-2000s Acura Integra, Honda Prelude, Nissan Maxima, Nissan 300zx, Subaru Legacy Wagon, Subaru Impreza, Toyota Celica GT-Four, Ford Crown Victoria, Chevy Impala SS, BMW 740i, BMW 520i, BMW 316i Sedan or Coupe.

Also, This. But it's super rare. 1995 Subaru SVX AWD
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2012, 09:40:55 am »

oh yea I was looking for a 1999-2002 Subaru Legacy B4 Twin Turbo (Liberty in AUS Market, Legacy in the rest of the world). If the insurance would be too high i would just get a regular Legacy 2003-2006.

I've been also looking at Pre-2000s Acura Integra, Honda Prelude, Nissan Maxima, Nissan 300zx, Subaru Legacy Wagon, Subaru Impreza, Toyota Celica GT-Four, Ford Crown Victoria, Chevy Impala SS, BMW 740i, BMW 520i, BMW 316i Sedan or Coupe.

Also, This. But it's super rare. 1995 Subaru SVX AWD

Chevvy impala, they cost a fortune here.....

theyll prolly give you a ticket fer yer magnets too ._.

and i want a maloo r8 D:

If they do I'll honestly verbally abuse them.

Maloo utes are sexy as
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2012, 12:18:45 pm »

Chevvy impala, they cost a fortune here.....

If they do I'll honestly verbally abuse them.

Maloo utes are sexy as
and then theyll take away your license and youll be doomed D=
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 05:37:20 pm »

and then theyll take away your license and youll be doomed D=

Australian police can't do anything about verbal abuse anymore. They changed the law, freedom of speech and all that poo. Basically now, you can rip into them as muh as you want (obviously they'll fine you more) but they can't chuck you in jail or take your license away anymore.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2012, 08:52:37 pm »

Ok
We where on our way back from dinner, and at a red stoplight a black Acura was in front of us. In front of that Acura was a corolla.

This lady, in the Acura, just for no reason, smashes into the corolla. Then she starts reversing and rams into OUR car.

She starts driving recklessly stupid onto my street and pulls over at her house.
My uncle,grandpa(driving),mom and aunt get out of the car and start yelling at he rbecuase of what she did.
she was clearly on meds or drunk or something.

She said 'you guys reversed into MY car'. Then the popo showed up after like 10 minutes of her saying stupid ****. We didn't care about the damage, we where worried she would hit someone.
The police tested her and found out she was on meds, and distracted because she dropped her lipstick.

We just went home after the cops let us go. Stupid drivers.
Report Spam   Logged

Vlatko
Pikachu Boy
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 26

Pikachu boy!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2012, 08:59:45 pm »

Ok
We where on our way back from dinner, and at a red stoplight a black Acura was in front of us. In front of that Acura was a corolla.

This lady, in the Acura, just for no reason, smashes into the corolla. Then she starts reversing and rams into OUR car.

She starts driving recklessly stupid onto my street and pulls over at her house.
My uncle,grandpa(driving),mom and aunt get out of the car and start yelling at he rbecuase of what she did.
she was clearly on meds or drunk or something.

She said 'you guys reversed into MY car'. Then the popo showed up after like 10 minutes of her saying stupid ****. We didn't care about the damage, we where worried she would hit someone.
The police tested her and found out she was on meds, and distracted because she dropped her lipstick.

We just went home after the cops let us go. Stupid drivers.
Some people need to get a kick to the head sometimes.. me and my mates always talk about stupid/idiot drivers whenever we are going somewhere, just because NO ONE knows how to drive these days! I swear they just give away licenses like they are flyers to a pizza opening or something... also no one knows how to park either, they all park sideways in their square or right on the line so you can't get out of the car -.-
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2012, 09:14:10 pm »

Some people need to get a kick to the head sometimes.. me and my mates always talk about stupid/idiot drivers whenever we are going somewhere, just because NO ONE knows how to drive these days! I swear they just give away licenses like they are flyers to a pizza opening or something... also no one knows how to park either, they all park sideways in their square or right on the line so you can't get out of the car -.-

Parallel Parker's.... I'm not saying I'm confident in my parallel, I avoid it, but my instructed said I have one of the better parallels he's seen, it's really not that hard. All it is, is people are lazy, but I hate people that break before they're in their lane to turn.

On my magnetic p plates note, Rey won't stick anywhere xD cause the only place with space are plastic. (front lip and rear lip) an I'm not putting a p plate on my bonet, I'd rather not have a car. So, I'm gone wing it with the p's on the window til I get pulled up and they tell me to fix my ****. Then I'll do something about it xD

Also, I'm getting a scratch fixed for free *fist pump*
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 10:48:06 am »

so my uncles durango has 170k miles on it. o.o
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2012, 07:24:12 pm »

On my way to Melbourne to get my rims :,D
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2012, 11:47:49 am »

am i the only person who sees no difference between the 2013 mustang and the previous one? ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2012, 02:32:16 pm »

am i the only person who sees no difference between the 2013 mustang and the previous one? ._.
I don't see one either.
Then again I don't care much for mustangs.
The newer ones are ok, but the 2003-2008 is so common, I see camry's and accords less often.
And the only mustangs i liked before the current ones where the Boss Mustangs. The first mustangs are too girly looking.
I prefer Camaro, Dodge Challenger and Charger, Oldsmobile Cutlass, Ford Falcon, in my muscle car book.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2012, 04:27:15 pm »

I don't see one either.
Then again I don't care much for mustangs.
The newer ones are ok, but the 2003-2008 is so common, I see camry's and accords less often.
And the only mustangs i liked before the current ones where the Boss Mustangs. The first mustangs are too girly looking.
I prefer Camaro, Dodge Challenger and Charger, Oldsmobile Cutlass, Ford Falcon, in my muscle car book.
i know but people wont shut up about its new look and i cant see a single difference.

and i want a convertable bromaro cuz you cant see out of the hardtop.

or if the rumors are true, the new hemi cuda cuz cuda. :u
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: