Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 19, 2024, 11:29:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Automobile Topic

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Automobile Topic  (Read 6326 times)
Vlatko
Pikachu Boy
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 26

Pikachu boy!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 20, 2012, 09:40:02 pm »

Well right now dad's car is a Ford Falcon BF 2005 model, N/A (non turbo), engine power is like 190kw (which isn't bad).
Picture is not of my car but one that looks similar, picture does not do justice..

Anyway I am turning 18 soon which I get my provisionary license which means I can finally drive (so many restrictions though), I do not think dad will give me the car anymore like it was planned (long story), I will be able to drive it whenever I want and count it as my own though. However when I finish school I want to get a job and save up for my own car as if I have to go to work and uni all the time I can't rely on getting lifts and/or taking the car as dad has work as well. Anyway right now I have my eyes set on a Subaru Liberty RS Wagon, just as we are not allowed turbos on our provisional license unless for a family car (4door) its 125kw per tonne and coupe/sports car (2door) 100kw per tonne. I worked out the numbers and the subaru only puts out 112kw/tonne so I could fill out a form and get an exemption (if they pass it and **** which I don't see why they wouldn't).

Once again the photo does not do justice as I couldn't find a good one.

I may not even get the liberty as I may change the mind that I don't want the turbo (fuel and insurance and stuff will cost more) and in that case well there thousand other cars I want.

edit: my dream car has always been a Nissan Silvia (preferably s13-14, s15 aren't really my favourite/preferrable)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: