Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 29, 2024, 03:25:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Automobile Topic

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Automobile Topic  (Read 5747 times)
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 20, 2012, 02:32:41 pm »

was orginally learning to drive with one of these bad boyz but the pedals were too sensitive and i couldnt hold speed, i was either 10 over or 5 under and would come to a jerking stop or lunge forward. ._.

i wish i could afford a car of my own but im prolly gonna get a motorcycle for them 60+ em pee gees D:
Have fun with the insurance.

I was looking at Ducati Monster 956 and Kawaski Ninja. Cheap for how fast they can go. Kawaski Ninja is one of the fastest street legal bikes and is 17,999
Too bad the insurance can buy me a a brand new BMW after a year

All I have is a 2006 Honda Civic EX

^ Looks exactly like that.
Little to no problems. Just my uncle installed the xenon lights wrong so one light is brighter than the other. I'm planning on getting a Mugen Body Kit and a new intake if my mom doesn't kill me for doing so.

Im driving a blue Nissan Pulsar SSS N15 S2, 2000 model i think it is. sexy little car. me and Vlatko are doing minor stuff to it, mostly interior stuff, such as painting a few panels and stuff. im getting my windows tinted on monday. theres very little performance wise i can do to it, cause of the restrictions in australia, all thats been done to it for performance, is 2.5 inch Extractors and a 3 inch exhaust. ill be investing money into the car over the next couple of years that im on a probationary license. i wanna get all the fabrics reupholstered at one point, but that will be a long time away, the next thing ill be tackling is saving up for some wheels.

i wanna change the colour of my lights in my dash, but i cant seem to get it right, last bulbs i bought were too damn small for the holders, and the packs are like 20$ from ebay, and i dont really have the money to throw 20$ around for trial and error....

also, yes its a manual Cheesy, ill post pics of it eventually. when i get the tints done me and vlatko were gonna take some pictures anyway
I saw your Pulsar on Facebook. Looks nice. We don't get that car in Canada.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: