Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 05:11:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Automobile Topic

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Automobile Topic  (Read 5341 times)
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 18, 2012, 07:07:12 pm »

Talk about cars Cheesy
Cars you own, cars you want to own, cars your jelly of, ect.

Obviously I'm a car fanatic.

Just follow forum rules.

Discussion Begin!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 08:58:44 pm »

i am currently learning to drive with one of these bad boys but its tan colored. 130k miles, magnum v8, no ac, rust everywhere, and warped rotors. >:U
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 09:39:23 pm »

i am currently learning to drive with one of these bad boys but its tan colored. 130k miles, magnum v8, no ac, rust everywhere, and warped rotors. >:U

No AC, no Motor, two tires missing. snapped axel, screwed up suspension.

Thats actually the car we worked on in autoshop...

I'm getting a Civic EX 2006. I can't sell it. Not too bad.

Also what year is your Durango?
Report Spam   Logged

Rushad
Who the Hell do you think I am?!
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 23

Do you like hurting other people?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 09:47:31 pm »

The suspension was someone removed the bolts holding it when we were trying to remove the engine, we had to drop the frame to remove the engine, and we clearly had to cut the break lines to and such to remove it. We are currently disassembling the engine. Oh and that hood is just being held in place by gravity in the photo, it went to a guy to be fully scrapped. And if you want a no sh*t Sherlock, it's impossible to drive the car in its state shown in the photo.

Funnest thing to waste my time on in Auto.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

Quote from: Fyodor Dostoevsky
If there is no god, then I am god.
Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 10:15:36 pm »

pre2000 is all i can figure out. :u
Report Spam   Logged

Rushad
Eccentric Elgyem

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 10:28:36 pm »

pre2000 is all i can figure out. :u
I know it's a Saturn from the sticker on the frame I saw when working on it.
Report Spam   Logged

You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 10:36:08 pm »

I know it's a Saturn from the sticker on the frame I saw when working on it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_S-Series

first gen s series breh :u
Report Spam   Logged

Rushad
Eccentric Elgyem

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 10:39:41 pm »

Looks like it, I never saw it with any of the front parts on.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 10:45:07 pm »

it was a 1991 Saturn SL.
they also have a Suzuki/GMC First gen Tracker, First-gen Chrysler Intrepid.
We also had the teachers 1999 Acura EL (Not Sold in US) but he removed it after someone scratched it.

Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 12:31:17 am »

was orginally learning to drive with one of these bad boyz but the pedals were too sensitive and i couldnt hold speed, i was either 10 over or 5 under and would come to a jerking stop or lunge forward. ._.

i wish i could afford a car of my own but im prolly gonna get a motorcycle for them 60+ em pee gees D:
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 22

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 05:53:19 am »

Im driving a blue Nissan Pulsar SSS N15 S2, 2000 model i think it is. sexy little car. me and Vlatko are doing minor stuff to it, mostly interior stuff, such as painting a few panels and stuff. im getting my windows tinted on monday. theres very little performance wise i can do to it, cause of the restrictions in australia, all thats been done to it for performance, is 2.5 inch Extractors and a 3 inch exhaust. ill be investing money into the car over the next couple of years that im on a probationary license. i wanna get all the fabrics reupholstered at one point, but that will be a long time away, the next thing ill be tackling is saving up for some wheels.

i wanna change the colour of my lights in my dash, but i cant seem to get it right, last bulbs i bought were too damn small for the holders, and the packs are like 20$ from ebay, and i dont really have the money to throw 20$ around for trial and error....

also, yes its a manual Cheesy, ill post pics of it eventually. when i get the tints done me and vlatko were gonna take some pictures anyway
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 12:18:46 pm »

Im driving a blue Nissan Pulsar SSS N15 S2, 2000 model i think it is. sexy little car. me and Vlatko are doing minor stuff to it, mostly interior stuff, such as painting a few panels and stuff. im getting my windows tinted on monday. theres very little performance wise i can do to it, cause of the restrictions in australia, all thats been done to it for performance, is 2.5 inch Extractors and a 3 inch exhaust. ill be investing money into the car over the next couple of years that im on a probationary license. i wanna get all the fabrics reupholstered at one point, but that will be a long time away, the next thing ill be tackling is saving up for some wheels.

i wanna change the colour of my lights in my dash, but i cant seem to get it right, last bulbs i bought were too damn small for the holders, and the packs are like 20$ from ebay, and i dont really have the money to throw 20$ around for trial and error....

also, yes its a manual Cheesy, ill post pics of it eventually. when i get the tints done me and vlatko were gonna take some pictures anyway
thats a bad idea you know...
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 02:32:41 pm »

was orginally learning to drive with one of these bad boyz but the pedals were too sensitive and i couldnt hold speed, i was either 10 over or 5 under and would come to a jerking stop or lunge forward. ._.

i wish i could afford a car of my own but im prolly gonna get a motorcycle for them 60+ em pee gees D:
Have fun with the insurance.

I was looking at Ducati Monster 956 and Kawaski Ninja. Cheap for how fast they can go. Kawaski Ninja is one of the fastest street legal bikes and is 17,999
Too bad the insurance can buy me a a brand new BMW after a year

All I have is a 2006 Honda Civic EX

^ Looks exactly like that.
Little to no problems. Just my uncle installed the xenon lights wrong so one light is brighter than the other. I'm planning on getting a Mugen Body Kit and a new intake if my mom doesn't kill me for doing so.

I saw your Pulsar on Facebook. Looks nice. We don't get that car in Canada.
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 22

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2012, 09:27:43 pm »

thats a bad idea you know...

What is?

I saw your Pulsar on Facebook. Looks nice. We don't get that car in Canada.

Yeah, that sucks, my mates got an N14 in Queensland and he's Gina mental with it, he just spent more money on a Jap Spec SR20 import than he did on the car...
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

Vlatko
Pikachu Boy
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 26

Pikachu boy!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2012, 09:40:02 pm »

Well right now dad's car is a Ford Falcon BF 2005 model, N/A (non turbo), engine power is like 190kw (which isn't bad).
Picture is not of my car but one that looks similar, picture does not do justice..

Anyway I am turning 18 soon which I get my provisionary license which means I can finally drive (so many restrictions though), I do not think dad will give me the car anymore like it was planned (long story), I will be able to drive it whenever I want and count it as my own though. However when I finish school I want to get a job and save up for my own car as if I have to go to work and uni all the time I can't rely on getting lifts and/or taking the car as dad has work as well. Anyway right now I have my eyes set on a Subaru Liberty RS Wagon, just as we are not allowed turbos on our provisional license unless for a family car (4door) its 125kw per tonne and coupe/sports car (2door) 100kw per tonne. I worked out the numbers and the subaru only puts out 112kw/tonne so I could fill out a form and get an exemption (if they pass it and **** which I don't see why they wouldn't).

Once again the photo does not do justice as I couldn't find a good one.

I may not even get the liberty as I may change the mind that I don't want the turbo (fuel and insurance and stuff will cost more) and in that case well there thousand other cars I want.

edit: my dream car has always been a Nissan Silvia (preferably s13-14, s15 aren't really my favourite/preferrable)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 51
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: