Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 20, 2024, 09:27:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Dark and Light {OOC}

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dark and Light {OOC}  (Read 344 times)
RabbidWolfs
Professional Hugger
Sassy Snivy

Level: 11

Just 'cause

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: April 02, 2012, 02:09:58 pm »

Right! lets do this. I'm doing an RP and its going to be awesome... at least i hope it will be

Storyline: For centuries people have lived in harmony with there Guardians, but an increase in Rouge's threatens peace all over Aryal, no one knows why this is and how the increase is so large. Eventually it is found out that someone is "making" these Rouges, all of a sudden the amount of Rouges increases to the point where a organisation that shouldn't exist appears. The organisation is called Angel and it trains Partners to battle Rouges. And so the battle carries on, with one objective stop the Rouges and find out who's making them.

Explaining what was up there:

Guardians are the names of creatures who accompany humans, they are mostly animals, although mythical beasts can be used, but nothing ridiculous like the loch ness monster. They are Partnered with a human when the human is one year old. Guardians can only have one form and it is very rare to see one that doesn't represent there humans personality. They are used for  battle in a way i will explain later, any questions post them below. oh, one more thing, the reasons guardians are bonded with humans are because if there not bonded with them they die.

Partners: Partners are the humans that have bonded with a guardian... enough said

Rouges: Rouges are guardians who have killed there Partners to live on there own, these are very very rare before the Rouge war. Once they kill there Partners They took the energy from them, so they could live without them. This would not have happened if a Partner dies of anything but murder from there guardians. They cannot use any sort of magic that Partners can use except for magic, they keep that much, oh and also they can take the form of there Partners body. Questions below please

Weeping Children: Although not mentioned above, Weeping Children are another part of Aryals community, if only a small one. Weeping Children are ex-Partners, Partners who's Guardians have died OR been murdered by there Partners. Weeping Children as i said above are extremely rare and when found are usually mercenaries but NOT always. Weeping Children are extremely powerful and that is why they are very rare, as they have both there own powers and there guardians, this can often lead to madness as there are not two minds, but only one controlling it.

Organisation Angel: Organisation Angel is an Organisation who train people to fight using there Guardians, there objective is to find and destroy the person who is "making" these Rouges.

How Partners fight: Partners fight using there guardians, there are five stages in fighting with guardians.

First: The Guardian lend a bit of he/r's power to there partners so they can use basic magic, this can last nearly forever if it wants to and lots of people do that, since it will not run out unless they overuse magic.

Second: The magic flow is increased and this magic can solidify into a weapon, you can still use magic in this mode. it will last for a fair amount of time depending on you Guardians power level. The Guardian becomes weaker however in its non-weapon form.

Third: The Guardians magic is completely merged with the weapon and the Guardians non-weapon form completely disappears, you can use Advanced magic and your weapon becomes nearly lethal. most Guardians cannot hold this for more then 15 minutes

Forth: The Guardian merges with the Partner, Not the weapon. The Partner becomes the weapons this is very dangerous as two souls in one body confuses lots of things in the body and can cause death. if successful, can be amazingly powerful, but only for a few miutes

Five:The first stage of four is done purposely the two souls combine and pretty much cause a bomb, there can be two outcomes, one that both Guardian and Partner dies or two, that the Partner survives but becomes a Weeping Child.

Any questions post below
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RabbidWolfs
Professional Hugger
Sassy Snivy

Just 'cause

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 02:22:45 pm »

Right! lets do this. I'm doing an RP and its going to be awesome... at least i hope it will be

Storyline: For centuries people have lived in harmony with there Guardians, but an increase in Rouge's threatens peace all over Aryal, no one knows why this is and how the increase is so large. Eventually it is found out that someone is "making" these Rouges, all of a sudden the amount of Rouges increases to the point where a organisation that shouldn't exist appears. The organisation is called Angel and it trains Partners to battle Rouges. And so the battle carries on, with one objective stop the Rouges and find out who's making them.

Explaining what was up there:

Guardians are the names of creatures who accompany humans, they are mostly animals, although mythical beasts can be used, but nothing ridiculous like the loch ness monster. They are Partnered with a human when the human is one year old. Guardians can only have one form and it is very rare to see one that doesn't represent there humans personality. They are used for  battle in a way i will explain later, any questions post them below. oh, one more thing, the reasons guardians are bonded with humans are because if there not bonded with them they die.

Partners: Partners are the humans that have bonded with a guardian... enough said

Rouges: Rouges are guardians who have killed there Partners to live on there own, these are very very rare before the Rouge war. Once they kill there Partners They took the energy from them, so they could live without them. This would not have happened if a Partner dies of anything but murder from there guardians. They cannot use any sort of magic that Partners can use except for magic, they keep that much, oh and also they can take the form of there Partners body. Questions below please

Weeping Children: Although not mentioned above, Weeping Children are another part of Aryals community, if only a small one. Weeping Children are ex-Partners, Partners who's Guardians have died OR been murdered by there Partners. Weeping Children as i said above are extremely rare and when found are usually mercenaries but NOT always. Weeping Children are extremely powerful and that is why they are very rare, as they have both there own powers and there guardians, this can often lead to madness as there are not two minds, but only one controlling it.

Organisation Angel: Organisation Angel is an Organisation who train people to fight using there Guardians, there objective is to find and destroy the person who is "making" these Rouges.

How Partners fight: Partners fight using there guardians, there are five stages in fighting with guardians.

First: The Guardian lend a bit of he/r's power to there partners so they can use basic magic, this can last nearly forever if it wants to and lots of people do that, since it will not run out unless they overuse magic.

Second: The magic flow is increased and this magic can solidify into a weapon, you can still use magic in this mode. it will last for a fair amount of time depending on you Guardians power level. The Guardian becomes weaker however in its non-weapon form.

Third: The Guardians magic is completely merged with the weapon and the Guardians non-weapon form completely disappears, you can use Advanced magic and your weapon becomes nearly lethal. most Guardians cannot hold this for more then 15 minutes

Forth: The Guardian merges with the Partner, Not the weapon. The Partner becomes the weapons this is very dangerous as two souls in one body confuses lots of things in the body and can cause death. if successful, can be amazingly powerful, but only for a few miutes

Five:The first stage of four is done purposely the two souls combine and pretty much cause a bomb, there can be two outcomes, one that both Guardian and Partner dies or two, that the Partner survives but becomes a Weeping Child.

Any questions or bios post below, Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged
RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 09:17:36 pm »

Interesting.
Character sheet?
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!
RabbidWolfs
Professional Hugger
Sassy Snivy

Just 'cause

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 05:04:02 am »

Name: Max

Guardian's Name: Blaze
Guardian's Form: Phoenix

Primary Magick Element: Fire
Secondary Magick Element: Air

Weapon Form: Sword
Secondary Weapon Form: Bow

Info: Max was born in a small village outside the capital of Aryal. when he was 8 his village attacked by Rouges, this caused him to forcefully learn magic at quite an early age. He has never gone past stage 3 in battle but he is quite powerful without it. His Guardian, Blaze is a phoenix, she has a calm attitude and always knows what to do in the heat of things, Max is quite easy-going and has a knack of setting everything on fire without noticing it, this makes it hard to keep his friends for long. He is not part of Angel yet and he lives by himself in a very small house in Evion (the capital of Aryal). He tries to keep low and make sure no one know about his skills with magick.
Report Spam   Logged
RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 09:05:01 am »

Name: Perisan

Guardian's Name: Wildfire
Guardian's Form: Cat

Secondary Magick Element: Earth

Weapon Form: Dual Short Swords
Secondary Weapon Form: Bow

Info: Perisan is a young boy living in the capital of Aryal. He is a happy-go-lucky kid, and cares much about the feelings of others. He often likes to wait for others to take action before he does, and he doesn't make a great leader. His guardian, Wildfire, is a ginger tabby cat.
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!
RabbidWolfs
Professional Hugger
Sassy Snivy

Just 'cause

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 11:52:00 am »

Just put up the IC. By the way you can make a weeping child bio as well
Report Spam   Logged
Henri, le Chat Noir
kind of smelly
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 28

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 12:17:20 am »

question, can the guardians be fantasy animals? i want mine to be a wolpertinger...

edit: NEVER MIND I NEED TO READ THROUGH STUFF BETTER
Report Spam   Logged

"If brains was bees, there'd be no honey between your ears."
-Durry Quill
Abigail
Member 12 ~ Super High School Level Baseball Player
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 65

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 12:28:15 am »

Name: Jess

Guardian's Name: Ez
Guardian's Form: Hawk

Primary Magic Element: Water
Secondary Magic Element: Fire

Weapon Form: Crowbar ((Sorry... I like crowbars. :3))
Secondary Weapon Form: ... Handgun?

Info: Jess had bad expriences as a young girl, causing her to hate people. She sees everyone as the same thing: An arrogant being full of corruption and lies. She never tries to actually talk with anyone unless forced into it. She lives in Evion in a bland, grey house.

Appearance ((IT MATTERS.)): Around 5'3", shoulder length black hair, bangs that sort of go like •_\. Blue eyes. Normally wears dark colors.
Ez: Literally just a black and grey hawk.
Report Spam   Logged

I didn't come out of a comatose state just to help you build a fucking tent.

Those plastic flamingos get very frisky this time of year.
RabbidWolfs
Professional Hugger
Sassy Snivy

Just 'cause

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 04:56:16 am »

question, can the guardians be fantasy animals? i want mine to be a wolpertinger...

edit: NEVER MIND I NEED TO READ THROUGH STUFF BETTER
Me confused Huh
Edit: searched it up, weird, but fine just as long as it doesn't have unearthly powers that defies god or something stupid like that Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
RabbidWolfs
Professional Hugger
Sassy Snivy

Just 'cause

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 04:58:09 am »

Weapon Form: Crowbar ((Sorry... I like crowbars. :3))
Secondary Weapon Form: ... Handgun?

Appearance ((IT MATTERS.)): Around 5'3", shoulder length black hair, bangs that sort of go like •_\. Blue eyes. Normally wears dark colors.

Hand guns fine, and i know appearance matters, ill do mine now
Report Spam   Logged
Henri, le Chat Noir
kind of smelly
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 07:17:30 am »

Me confused Huh
Edit: searched it up, weird, but fine just as long as it doesn't have unearthly powers that defies god or something stupid like that Tongue
yeah, they're basically jackalopes with wings and fangs, and if they have any powers then i don't know about them so...
Report Spam   Logged

-Durry Quill
RabbidWolfs
Professional Hugger
Sassy Snivy

Just 'cause

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 09:22:25 am »

yeah, they're basically jackalopes with wings and fangs, and if they have any powers then i don't know about them so...
Yeah, go on!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King of Halloween is at your service.
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 25

There are few who deny it, what I do I am the best

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 09:44:05 am »

Too late to join?
Report Spam   Logged

RabbidWolfs
Professional Hugger
Sassy Snivy

Just 'cause

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 10:09:21 am »

Too late to join?
Naah havent really started yet so go on!
Report Spam   Logged
Henri, le Chat Noir
kind of smelly
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 10:24:03 pm »

Name: Garvey
Appearence:  Stands at 5'8" with chest-length brown hair and one blue eye; her other eye was scarred by a Rogue and has completely clouded over with a milky white. She is usually seen wearing a red and black bandana tied around her forehead, a dark red t-shirt underneath a loose-fitting mess jacket, and a pair of baggy cargo pants.

Guardian's Name: Stumpy
Guardian's Form: Wolpertinger
Appearence: Standard brownish-gray wolpertinger with hazel eyes. His left ear has three gold piercings and his right ear has two.

Secondary Magick Element: Electricity

Weapon Form: Dagger
Secondary Weapon Form: Flail

Info: Stumpy taught Garvey to hunt and kill at a young age and, because of Garvey's overconfident demeanor, dragged the two into a fight against a group of Rogues and lost her eye. Stumpy told Garvey that she needed to think more about what she was going to do before she did it, but Garvey continued to mindlessly rush into battle and soon developed so much skill that Stumpy disregarded his worries. Now the two share a mind in combat and are inseperable on or off the battlefield. The duo lives in a small house in a town just outside Evion. 

scars on my characters are a necessity for me if you guys haven't figured that out yet :p
Report Spam   Logged

-Durry Quill
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: