Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 02:03:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Help with English Essay... anyone knowledgable on major issues? Please!! <3

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Help with English Essay... anyone knowledgable on major issues? Please!! <3  (Read 96 times)
Arcade Sona Miku
Smile! I love you!
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 69

Starrk is a mustard butt.

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« on: March 12, 2012, 05:14:01 am »

Constructing an expository essay... and my third argument is that justice is subjective, and that what one might consider a fair approach to correcting a given injustice might be considered unreasonable by another, and as a result, its not always possible to satisfy every victim of a crime with a given result.

As for external evidence to help back that up, I need help.
Any situation involving two opinions on what should have been a better approach to a complication?

I don't know much about the world, and politics and stuff... so far I've made references to Joseph Kony and 9-11 in my essay on different arguments, which are things that everyone knows.
Apart from the most obvious things, like the fact that America has a black president, I know nothing. Please help guise.

Sorry for sounding older than I am, and unlike me, but this is English class, so it's really important to get help on coursework and get people to know that I'm serious >.<
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 07:08:20 am »

You could talk about the EU Crisis that is a major thing in the world at the moment, Greece is pretty much wrecked due to crippling debts and the fact not many people payed their taxes, so now German businessmen pretty much run Greece.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Aidan, the Silvertongued Samurai
Wacky Wooper

Level: 7

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 07:44:18 pm »

The continual efforts by lobbyists to instate a US Government over the Internet might be interesting. You could do a pseudo-expose on the various fiscal reasons this would be good for organizations such as the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) and the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: