Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 01:02:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

[IC] Pokémon World RP

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [IC] Pokémon World RP  (Read 209 times)
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: February 15, 2012, 10:04:10 am »

"Everything is so eventful, it's like you can never have a single moment where there is peace and quiet for once.  What could possibly get people to act so villainous and continue to commit atrocities.  We need something to be done."

The chancellor of Hoenn sat in deep thoat, not knowing what he could do to protect Hoenn and the neighbouring territories from the emergence of criminals left, right and center.  Suddenly a though occured to him; a though that made sense and made him wonder why he didn't think of it sooner.  Trainers were supposed to master Pokémon to bring out the best of them, a few of which used them to protect people.  What was needed were powerful trainers who could act quickly.  He stood up and walked over to where his PA was.

"Get me in contact with the current World League head.  I think he may be useful" the chancellor smiled confidently.

+++

Aryeh strode through Rustboro City.  It wasn't often he would actually get a call for help.  Usually he'd just show up on his own to stop some kind of generic villain from creating havoc, as trainers generally did.

"I wonder what it could be about" Aryeh's partner Pokémon, Gengar said him from within its shadow.

"It must be important if its from Hoenn's chancellor.  He usually doesn't rely on trainers so asking the current top trainer for help sounds like he is desperate" Aryeh replied.

They finally arrived at the building and were let in, being led to the chancellor immediately.

"So what's the problem?" asked Aryeh.

"Criminals everywhere are the problem.  We can't figure out how to prevent their actions from damaging the region and soon it won't be long before everything collapses.  We need more people to stop and we think you can help with that."

"Well I do fight bad guys but like you said, I can't be everywhere at once.  A more stable system put in place for trainers to be aware of what is happening would be great."

"That's exactly what I was thinking.  I want to set together a new team.  A team designed to protect Hoenn and the surrounding areas from the emerging evil organisations.  Ones with the best trainers I can think of, plus anyone else who wants to help."

"Can you locate such people however?" questioned Aryeh.

"I will try.  It's crucial that we bring peace to Hoenn."

"What do I do in the mean time?" asked Aryeh "You know, while you gather these people together."

"We found a strange object and we aren't sure what it is, we were wondering if you would take a look at it" he Chancellor took out a box and handed it to Aryeh who peered inside.

"Hmmm I'm not a hundred percent sure" Aryeh said as he examined it, it being a strange crystal.

"I know what it is!" exclaimed Gengar, appearing out of Aryeh's shadow and giving everyone a fright by doing so, so quickly "It's called a Burst Heart!"

"A Burst Heart?" Aryeh responded.

"That's right.  It's like a Pokéball in that it can capture Pokémon" explained Gengar.

"But it doesnt open or close like a normal Pokéball so how does a Pokémon get in and out?" the Chancellor asked, confused.

"Through epic powers and whatever" Gengar laughed "What makes it truly different in that it doesn't send out a Pokémon through normal means most of the time."

"What does it do then?" said Aryeh "You are the expert at all this mystical stuff."

"Combinations my friend" Gengar grinned "This thing lets the holder, providing they are strong enough; merge with the Pokémon inside and create a powerful human Pokémon hybrid with both the strength of the Pokémon and the ingenuity of the trainer.  It's the ultimate ability in terms of reaching perfect collaberation with one's Pokémon."

"Then let's crack this puppy open and give it a whirl!" Aryeh laughed.

"It's not that simple despite the fact you are one of the best" replied Gengar "To activate for the first time, you'd need to be in a situation where its needed.  So generally a dangerous one.  Besides, this Burst Heart is empty, you'd need to put a Pokémon inside of it when the time calls for it."

"If you going to be helping us stop criminals, then you may get into dangerous places so I'll let you keep the object" said the Chancellor "It may help."

"Where did you find it though?" asked Aryeh.

"A criminal dropped it while commiting a robbery" the Chancellor responded seriously.

"That's not good at all then.  It means bad guys can possibly Burst" Gengar gasped "This is something we havn't come across yet and may be an entirely new challenge.  And when it hits us, we won't know what to do."
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

REECHEE
Roses are red, Violets are blue. Omae wa mo, shindeiru~
Devious Dusclops

Level: 37

Ore no namae wa REECHEE-chan desu, douzo yoroshiku

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 12:59:11 pm »

"Hmph, I've never been to Hoenn... Caius lives there, he should be able to show me around." Richie said as he sat in a first class seat on a plane to Hoenn, Richie's recent achievements have allowed him to attend first class flights, though being the "Champion" of Unova doesn't come so easily.

"Would you like another drink, sir?" an attendant asked, holding a tray of luxurious drinks.

"Ah, yes, thank you." Richie said as he grabbed one, Hmm... Caius hasn't talked to me in awhile... This might be serious...
Report Spam   Logged

"Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three Lefts Do".
Don't take too much heed into my words...
          ?
$      _$$_       $
T-+-(O++O)-+-T
*Chandelure is watching you...
"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Thanks, I needed an Implied "Kick in the Pants".
Murican Jakler
Member 49: That Weird Guy in The Corner
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Muricah.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 04:52:56 pm »

"Hmm, never thought I'd be back here, in Hoenn.." said Tyler, riding on his trusty Staraptor. "Welp bad guys are stirring up trouble, so who else to call but the strongest trainers, right?"

"Star- star!"

"Alright, let's land in Mauville, heard some reports that Wattson is having some trouble..."
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 12 ~ Super High School Level Baseball Player
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 65

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 11:32:07 pm »

Karā grinned as she bounded around the treetops of Fortree. "Hey Flute! Try'nd keep up!" she landed on top of the gym, by Mint, her Gardevoir. "What's my time?"

Karā did a back-flip when she saw the stopwatch: 2.24.83. "Way better then my last time!" she leaped down from the gym, on top of Flute, who was resting.

Stifling a laugh, Karā said "Sorry..." her mind started to wander about leaving Fortree, but was stopped by Flute, who was still under her. "Ah hah hah..." she got up from being on her Noctowl.

"Hey Mint, Flute. Return to your places, m'kay?" Karā threw her pokéballs and returned them. "Ngh... Let's go already." she sprinted out of the city, ready for the long trek towards Mauville City.
Report Spam   Logged

I didn't come out of a comatose state just to help you build a fucking tent.

Those plastic flamingos get very frisky this time of year.
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King of Halloween is at your service.
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 25

There are few who deny it, what I do I am the best

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 09:09:08 am »

Ian resurfaced in a cave. "Finally. It took forever to find this place but I'm finally here. This is the cave to unlock the tomb of the ancient Pokémon." He went into the cave. "Wow look at this place. It must be thousands of years old. Look at all the carvings. No I can't get distracted. Time to solve the puzzle." Ian got up and began to solve the puzzle. He took out a book. It was filled with notes on how to translate Braille.
Report Spam   Logged

REECHEE
Roses are red, Violets are blue. Omae wa mo, shindeiru~
Devious Dusclops

Level: 37

Ore no namae wa REECHEE-chan desu, douzo yoroshiku

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 09:32:56 am »

Richie's plane had just landed, on the island of Mossdeep, "Geh... He needed to see me, and he's late...?" Richie groaned as he waited at the airport gate.

"Hey~! Richie~! It's about time!" a voice rang, a boy with pink hair, about Richie's age, was running towards him, "How was the flight~?"

"Caius? Wait- About time? You're the one who's late!" Richie yelled.

"On the contrary~! I've been here for about three hours~!" Caius chimed with a bright smile, "They have a Trainer's Lounge here, I was just passing time~!"

"Oh well, what'd you need me for that was so sudden?" Richie asked, walking towards the exit.

"Oh that, it's nothing, I be trollin' ya~!" Caius sang, sticking his tongue out. Richie turned slowly, glaring dangerously at Caius, "Waa~! Richie~! You truly are scary enough to be Champ~!" Caius wailed, still smiling, "But don't be too hurt, I'll explain when we get to my place~"
Report Spam   Logged

"Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three Lefts Do".
Don't take too much heed into my words...
          ?
$      _$$_       $
T-+-(O++O)-+-T
*Chandelure is watching you...
"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Thanks, I needed an Implied "Kick in the Pants".
Jack Skellington
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 06:28:21 pm »

The whole cavern had started to violently shake. Despite the shaking, Ian stood calmly in the room. "There. The three chambers are open. Now I need to get to Mauville City. That's where the tomb I need is. I'll finally be able to fulfill my dad's dream of finding Regirock." He walked to the pool of water, then riding the Wailord he had up to the surface, a Relicanth right next to it.

"Thank you for your help." Ian said to the Relicanthe and the Wailord as he released them. He threw another pokeball into the air. A Crobat had come out. "Crobat I need you to fly me to Mauville City."
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 12 ~ Super High School Level Baseball Player
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 65

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 06:40:50 pm »

"Why'da I have to live so far away?" Karā kept a steady running pace, almost to Mauville. 
"Geh... Okay. Vinyl! Get out 'ere!" she called out her Feraligatr to keep her company for the rest of the time.
"Ferrr~" she smiled, keeping up with Karā.

~5 Minutes Later~

Karā arrived in Mauville City, heavily breathing. "Ohkay... Now we can... Wait!" she face-palmed. 
I don't know why I left.
"Uhm... Vinyl. Just... C'mon...?" she started to wander the town, wondering what the hey to do.
Report Spam   Logged

I didn't come out of a comatose state just to help you build a fucking tent.

Those plastic flamingos get very frisky this time of year.
Murican Jakler
Member 49: That Weird Guy in The Corner
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Muricah.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 11:01:18 am »

"Hey, Tyler! Good to see ya boy!" exclaimed Watson as Tyler entered the gym.

"Hey Watson, it's been a while." said Tyler. The last time the two of them had seen each other was when Tyler had challenged him to a gym battle when he was taking the Hoenn League Challenge. But now, he was on here due to... less fortunate reasons. "So, what happened here?"

"For some reason, some thieves broke into the gym last night and stole the gym's generator. That generator is used to power Mauville City, so without it, we're without power!"

"Ah, I see... well, do you know if the thieves left any fingerprints, strands of hair, or anything they can be tracked by?"

"We had the Police here earlier today, and they didn't find a thing. Not one spec of evidence..."

"Dang... and what makes it worse is that they could've gone in 1 of 4 ways..."

"Then there's no hope of finding them." said Watson with a sigh.

"No, I'll find em, we just need to check each route the went on. The robbery only took place a short time ago, so which ever way they went, they couldn't have gotten far, and that generator is too heavy for a pokemon to just grab and fly away with..." said Tyler, carefully thinking the situation through.

"So, do you know anyone who would be able to help us in this case?"   
Report Spam   Logged

Jack Skellington
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 12:41:56 pm »

"Whoa! Alright Crobat slow down!" Ian said. He landed outside the Pokemon Center in Mauville City. He recalled Crobat and went inside. Ian walled over to the PC. He logged in. "Pokemon Transfer. Crobat." He then selected the pokemon he wanted. A minute later a Luxury Ball appeared next to the computer.

Ian opened it. A blue ball came out of the Luxury Ball. "Quilllll." The pokemon yawned as it stretched.

"Nice to see you again my friend." Ian said, smiling. The Quilava stood up and ran over to his trainer. "We're gonna go get Regirock."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: