Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 17, 2024, 10:16:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Roleplaying Tutoring Sessions Thread

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Roleplaying Tutoring Sessions Thread  (Read 580 times)
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 12:34:15 pm »

I want training, but not training how to write roleplaying, i want to know what it is.  Huh
Roleplaying is writing a story but it's multiple people working together by writing the story.  Each person who joins the Roleplay can create a character that they control and contributes to the story by writing about what their character does.  So it's essentially a fanfic except a bunch of people work together to make it by taking it in turns to add something.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
RabbidWolfs
Professional Hugger
Sassy Snivy

Level: 11

Just 'cause

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 06:29:23 pm »

Roleplaying is writing a story but it's multiple people working together by writing the story.  Each person who joins the Roleplay can create a character that they control and contributes to the story by writing about what their character does.  So it's essentially a fanfic except a bunch of people work together to make it by taking it in turns to add something.
ok thanks Grin helps a lot! I've looked around and it seems fun ill have a go!
Report Spam   Logged
Aperl
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 20

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2012, 12:46:17 pm »

I am planning to start RPing by joining a story (as I posted minutes ago, I am interested by IV's new RP idea).
I have never RP'd before, and though I understand the rules and concept, I would appreciate having a tutor, at least for the time being. I could post in a RP and get feedback on what I wrote, I think I'm not too bad at writing; it's just some principles I need to really grasp in practice.
Or well perhaps it's not a tutor that I need, but simply some criticism, I don't know if it's the same thing.
Thanks in advance, I can't wait to start Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

WHy do i have a feeling your going to be the serious wise man of the forum Tongue
D:< I hate you! That made WAY to much sense.
RabbidWolfs
Professional Hugger
Sassy Snivy

Level: 11

Just 'cause

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2012, 01:33:08 pm »

I am planning to start RPing by joining a story (as I posted minutes ago, I am interested by IV's new RP idea).
I have never RP'd before, and though I understand the rules and concept, I would appreciate having a tutor, at least for the time being. I could post in a RP and get feedback on what I wrote, I think I'm not too bad at writing; it's just some principles I need to really grasp in practice.
Or well perhaps it's not a tutor that I need, but simply some criticism, I don't know if it's the same thing.
Thanks in advance, I can't wait to start Smiley
yays a new roleplayer, not sure if I'm allowed to be your tutor so I won't be Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: