Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 18, 2024, 04:47:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Hello, y'all. It's been a while...

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, y'all. It's been a while...  (Read 646 times)
DeepBlueMajesty
Eager Eevee

Level: 1

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: December 31, 2011, 01:20:03 pm »

Hey there everyone. Zohaib contacted me via facebook (Bonus points for him!) about this third forum that has been created (anyone care to explain?), so I thought I'd say hi and get an update on the community. I've completely lost interest in Pokémon (I never even got B/W), which initially led me to quit these forums, but I remember having quite some fun with you guys, so here I am. I hope to see some familiar names around.  Smiley

For those that don't recognize me, I was also known as Deep Blue and Parrot657 in the old days.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 01:26:10 pm »

Hey you made it Cheesy
I'm Zohaib/Steel.
Also, yea I've kinda lost interest in Pokemon too, but I still stay with the community
Report Spam   Logged

Arcade Sona Miku
Smile! I love you!
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 69

Starrk is a mustard butt.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 01:27:18 pm »

Hey there everyone. Zohaib contacted me via facebook (Bonus points for him!) about this third forum that has been created (anyone care to explain?), so I thought I'd say hi and get an update on the community. I've completely lost interest in Pokémon (I never even got B/W), which initially led me to quit these forums, but I remember having quite some fun with you guys, so here I am. I hope to see some familiar names around.  Smiley

For those that don't recognize me, I was also known as Deep Blue and Parrot657 in the old days.
I remember you! Remember me? Cheesy

1) About Ludicom, Kloud closed it permanently. As far as I've been told, no one's learn any logical reason why it was shut down.
Lots of people suspecting Kinfin brainwashing Kloud. She isn't the sort of person who would do that, but Kinfin is. (Yeah, they're 'together')
And Kinfin is really negative towards the Ludicom community.

2) I was never a Pokemon fan. I've played Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Pearl. Beat the Champion once, and never played the game again.
Report Spam   Logged
DeepBlueMajesty
Eager Eevee

Level: 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 01:31:21 pm »

Hey you made it Cheesy
I'm Zohaib/Steel.
Also, yea I've kinda lost interest in Pokemon too, but I still stay with the community
Hello there.

1) About Ludicom, Kloud closed it permanently. As far as I've been told, no one's learn any logical reason why it was shut down.
Lots of people suspecting Kinfin brainwashing Kloud. She isn't the sort of person who would do that, but Kinfin is. (Yeah, they're 'together')

2) I was never a Pokemon fan. I've played Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Pearl. Beat the Champion once, and never played the game again.
Of course I remember you. :3

Kin-who? Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 01:33:25 pm »

Welcome back Cheesy
there is always the social board for those who dont poke mons Tongue  but glad to have you back!
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Abigail
Member 12 ~ Super High School Level Baseball Player
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 65

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 01:34:01 pm »

Hello! I've never met you, but you seem nice! /_^

*sigh* I've explained why Ludicom closed HOW many times now? Madam Miku, you really should pay attention.
Report Spam   Logged

I didn't come out of a comatose state just to help you build a fucking tent.

Those plastic flamingos get very frisky this time of year.
Arcade Sona Miku
Smile! I love you!
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 01:35:01 pm »

Kin-who? Tongue
He's this guy that joined Ludicom. Richie's real-life friend.

Richie is another guy that joined in the Ludicom era. He's in this forum... I think it's Doctor Quackduck or something

I've explained why Ludicom closed HOW many times now? Madam Miku, you really should pay attention.
tell meh? D:
Report Spam   Logged
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 01:40:22 pm »

Richie is another guy that joined in the Ludicom era. He's in this forum... I think it's Doctor Quackduck or something
tell meh? D:
quackduck is Milky
itasetup is richie

Hello! I've never met you, but you seem nice! /_^*sigh* I've explained why Ludicom closed HOW many times now? Madam Miku, you really should pay attention.
I've been explaining it a lot too Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Arcade Sona Miku
Smile! I love you!
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 01:45:14 pm »

quackduck is Milky
itasetup is richie
I've been explaining it a lot too Tongue
then you tell meh q_q
Report Spam   Logged
Milky13
Dr.Smiles
Energetic Electabuzz

Level: 24

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 03:07:57 pm »

I feel like I should remember the name DeepBlueMajesty. Maybe you remember me though, it's Milky.
Report Spam   Logged

Bi people get about 20% more sex than Hetero or Homosexual people because of the minuscule amount of ****s they give.
Abigail
Wrathful Whirlipede

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 03:13:46 pm »

tell meh? D:
Last time: Remember that "Hilarious Racist Jokes" thread in Spam? That was one of the main reasons. I think it was because they were just a bit cruel, even for our standards. Dylan had nothing to do with it.
Report Spam   Logged

Arcade Sona Miku
Smile! I love you!
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 03:24:27 pm »

Last time: Remember that "Hilarious Racist Jokes" thread in Spam? That was one of the main reasons. I think it was because they were just a bit cruel, even for our standards. Dylan had nothing to do with it.
Yeah, I was there when Kinfin went into the chatbox and started saying all this crap. All the reasons weren't rational reasons at all.

Btw I made that thread. On second thought it wasn't the brightest act, but even so, a whole community shouldn't be destroyed by one person's wrongdoing.
Ban me? Maybe, if they judge that it's worth a ban for that. But to lock Ludi as a whole? Only I was involved there. So I don't think that was a rational reason at all.
Report Spam   Logged
Abigail
Wrathful Whirlipede

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 04:06:39 pm »

Yeah, I was there when Kinfin went into the chatbox and started saying all this crap. All the reasons weren't rational reasons at all.

Btw I made that thread. On second thought it wasn't the brightest act, but even so, a whole community shouldn't be destroyed by one person's wrongdoing.
Ban me? Maybe, if they judge that it's worth a ban for that. But to lock Ludi as a whole? Only I was involved there. So I don't think that was a rational reason at all.
Well maybe Shelby had a more logical reason and she just didn't want to say?
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 04:28:42 pm »

Well maybe Shelby had a more logical reason and she just didn't want to say?
Kinfin said that they both thought that the community should be killed off because they thought illegal activity was being advocated even though it was obviously just a joke.
Report Spam   Logged

Milky13
Dr.Smiles
Energetic Electabuzz

Level: 24

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 04:33:42 pm »

Kinfin said that they both thought that the community should be killed off because they thought illegal activity was being advocated even though it was obviously just a joke.

You refering to all the jokes about drugs?
Report Spam   Logged

Bi people get about 20% more sex than Hetero or Homosexual people because of the minuscule amount of ****s they give.
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: