Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 18, 2024, 06:37:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

That Feel Thread

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 70
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: That Feel Thread  (Read 8560 times)
Milky13
Dr.Smiles
Energetic Electabuzz

Level: 24

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #780 on: November 06, 2012, 03:02:03 pm »

Liberals don't need to lie, because they have science to back up their claims. :3

I personally don't trust either side, cause they both lie, but I will say this I agree with liberals a lot. Except when it comes to money.
Report Spam   Logged

Bi people get about 20% more sex than Hetero or Homosexual people because of the minuscule amount of ****s they give.
Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: November 06, 2012, 03:05:17 pm »

I personally don't trust either side, cause they both lie, but I will say this I agree with liberals a lot. Except when it comes to money.
Then vote libertarian or green party next election.

And the liberals have historically spent less than conservatives because they tax rich people which creates more jobs, where as conservatives tax middleclass and give tax cuts to rich which causes a loss of jobs as the money rich people save on taxes just goes into their bank accounts :x
Report Spam   Logged

Milky13
Dr.Smiles
Energetic Electabuzz

View Profile
« Reply #782 on: November 06, 2012, 03:08:32 pm »

Then vote libertarian or green party next election.

And the liberals have historically spent less than conservatives because they tax rich people which creates more jobs, where as conservatives tax middleclass and give tax cuts to rich which causes a loss of jobs as the money rich people save on taxes just goes into their bank accounts :x

I don't know how much stuff like this(from both conservative and liberals) to believe or trust.
Report Spam   Logged

Bi people get about 20% more sex than Hetero or Homosexual people because of the minuscule amount of ****s they give.
Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: November 06, 2012, 03:16:25 pm »

I don't know how much stuff like this(from both conservative and liberals) to believe or trust.
Historically speaking, taxing the rich has lead to the most economic growth in the us, and the rich need to make the money back, and there's tax incentives to do so if they bring jobs back into murika, and with more people working, theres more money to be spent which means they can get the money back. It does seem counter intuitive, but it works.

The republicans tried to hide a nonpartison study thing the senate ordered after it came back saying that giving tax cuts to the rich only helped the rich and has little to no economic impact, but the democrats published it anyway because they dgaf.

And if you still think giving tax cuts to the rich works, look at bush, or reagon, or any republican pres really.

Clinton had a surplus from taxing the rich. a 200+billion dollar surplus. :x
Report Spam   Logged

Milky13
Dr.Smiles
Energetic Electabuzz

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: November 06, 2012, 03:28:07 pm »

Historically speaking, taxing the rich has lead to the most economic growth in the us, and the rich need to make the money back, and there's tax incentives to do so if they bring jobs back into murika, and with more people working, theres more money to be spent which means they can get the money back. It does seem counter intuitive, but it works.

The republicans tried to hide a nonpartison study thing the senate ordered after it came back saying that giving tax cuts to the rich only helped the rich and has little to no economic impact, but the democrats published it anyway because they dgaf.

And if you still think giving tax cuts to the rich works, look at bush, or reagon, or any republican pres really.

Clinton had a surplus from taxing the rich. a 200+billion dollar surplus. :x

I don't disagree with you on bush and Clinton, but I believe we were doing ok when Reagon was in office.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: November 06, 2012, 03:37:18 pm »

I don't disagree with you on bush and Clinton, but I believe we were doing ok when Reagon was in office.
He increased the national debt from $900 billion to $2.8 trillion with his policies. They aren't sustainable.
Report Spam   Logged

Milky13
Dr.Smiles
Energetic Electabuzz

View Profile
« Reply #786 on: November 06, 2012, 03:39:52 pm »

He increased the national debt from $900 billion to $2.8 trillion with his policies. They aren't sustainable.

That's really not that much compared to how much bush and Obama have. But if that's true then your right.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #787 on: November 06, 2012, 03:56:56 pm »

That's really not that much compared to how much bush and Obama have. But if that's true then your right.
He tripled the debt almost, and he did it during a time where american currency actually had some value, ours has no value anymore so it doesn't seem like a lot. :x

Obama got stuck with the bills that bush started like the wars in the middle east and he had to bail out the auto industry and banks otherwise we would be in an even worse recession because millions more would have lost their jobs, and the retirees from them would have lost all money and probably become homeless.

Obama hasn't really spent too much as most of the money from the bail outs was paid back with interest from those whom he bailed out.
Report Spam   Logged

Milky13
Dr.Smiles
Energetic Electabuzz

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: November 06, 2012, 04:05:57 pm »

He tripled the debt almost, and he did it during a time where american currency actually had some value, ours has no value anymore so it doesn't seem like a lot. :x

Obama got stuck with the bills that bush started like the wars in the middle east and he had to bail out the auto industry and banks otherwise we would be in an even worse recession because millions more would have lost their jobs, and the retirees from them would have lost all money and probably become homeless.

Obama hasn't really spent too much as most of the money from the bail outs was paid back with interest from those whom he bailed out.

He did spend a lot on Obama Care, GM did not pay the bailout back.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #789 on: November 06, 2012, 04:17:01 pm »

He did spend a lot on Obama Care, GM did not pay the bailout back.
If he didn't do that medicare and SS would have added 210 billion to the debt, and 30-45k people would die each year from preventable diseases. Going to the ER is costly and takes time away from those who have actual emergencies. And only 4 nations nations have economically stable health care, and all of them are asian, and trying to model healthcare after them would be political suicide, just like acknowledging that technology is taking away more jobs than it creates is also political suicide....

If the debt ceiling had been raised sooner we wouldn't have had to sell our stocks in GM and chrysler to buy time and we would be making a profit on them still :<
Report Spam   Logged

Daniel the Buizel
Bashful Buizel
Global Moderator
Courageous Combusken

Level: 35

You Burned the Rope and Saved Us All <3

View Profile
« Reply #790 on: November 06, 2012, 04:27:19 pm »

Guys, this is getting pretty off topic. If you desperately want to continue this conversation, do it in the ToT.
Report Spam   Logged

5:29 PM - Buizel: I'm just gonna try to calm down the only way I know how
5:29 PM - Buizel: playing fallout and posting shitty screenshots with an unrelated caption
5:30 PM - Buizel: [link]
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: you stripped your clothes?
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: turned into a fox
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: and got sad?
5:30 PM - Buizel: yup
5:30 PM - Buizel: isn't that what most people do?

|
Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #791 on: November 06, 2012, 04:32:46 pm »

Guys, this is getting pretty off topic. If you desperately want to continue this conversation, do it in the ToT.
We're discussing political feels, you've probably never felt them before.

Report Spam   Logged

Milky13
Dr.Smiles
Energetic Electabuzz

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: November 06, 2012, 04:33:24 pm »

Meh, I really don't care to much about the discussion anymore, besides that I'm researching some of the stuff Starrk said.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: November 06, 2012, 04:51:38 pm »

Meh, I really don't care to much about the discussion anymore, besides that I'm researching some of the stuff Starrk said.
Don't use fox news or msnbc as sources, fox is biased towards extreme conservatism, and msnbc is biased towards liberalism. CNN is your best bet for unbiased news, but Canadas news is best because they have a law where public news broadcasts can not lie, which the canadian conservatives are trying to repeal. >.>
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #794 on: November 06, 2012, 04:55:12 pm »

We're discussing political feels, you've probably never felt them before.
It moved past talking about the feels and just became a political discussion. There is nothing wrong with the discussion providing it doesnt become an argument and in fact I agree with your points, it's just that it would be good to be in another topic with the whole keeping on topic thing.

which the canadian conservatives are trying to repeal. >.>
oh wow gotta reply to that, that's crazy.  How can they be that low to say that they want to lie -_-
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 70
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: