Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 29, 2024, 09:46:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Thread of Topiclessness [Current Era: It's a me! Waaaaluigi]

Pages: 1 ... 1922 1923 [1924] 1925 1926 ... 1944
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Thread of Topiclessness [Current Era: It's a me! Waaaaluigi]  (Read 131193 times)
Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #28845 on: September 28, 2013, 09:39:00 pm »

Really? Idk we sold all our GM vehicles by 2010

But yeah, Honda was the best actual company if you where buying a car just to go to A to B before 2012 and after 1990
yep. they are starting to hit 100k en masse and people are noticing that a lot of them are having or have had electrical issues at one point or another, and they are pretty common to boot.

Disregard murika, acquire Honda.

Lexus is fine too.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28846 on: September 28, 2013, 09:56:59 pm »

yep. they are starting to hit 100k en masse and people are noticing that a lot of them are having or have had electrical issues at one point or another, and they are pretty common to boot.

Disregard murika, acquire Honda.

Lexus is fine too.
Lexus is like actual Toyota, because other than that Crossover, RXsomethingsoccermom, It's all imported from Japan.
While Toyotas are all built here.
The RXsoccermom is built here, though, Like 2 hours away from my house. Only Non-Import Lexus.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Level: 34

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28847 on: September 28, 2013, 10:10:51 pm »

First off, don't expect a Porsche for your first car.
Don't expect anything good looking, attractive, fast or anything. And don't go looking for them.
These cars are always high maintenance because the people who own them know what they are getting into.

My honest suggestion is the 2006 Honda Civic. It's Small, but not too small. It looks quite conservative, and reaches more into the "good-looking" of it's class. It's also the fastest you could get for that model year in a compact (Honda Civic Si) competitng with the Chevy Cobalt SS. Not that that matters. It was also the most awarded compact of any year, fastest and best selling, and most fuel efficent.
Over all it's an amazing car, probably one of the best Compact cars in history. They kinda ruined it in 2012, but whatever.
If you want more LUX in your Honda, there is the Acura EL, and Acura CSX. You get like leather and heated airbags or something XD

It's a Honda, it's invincible. No matter what your dad says, if he says Honda are unreliable, I wouldn't trust him. Those cars are built like muscle. The 1980 Accord broke a record for reaching 1 million miles without a SINGLE part swap.

I'm not giving you my prefrences or anything, I'm giving you cold hard facts on a car that is cheap to run and rarely ever has problems. My mom hasn't had a single problem with the car yet. She has owned it from 2006.

Most of the cars i recommend are good, it's just, some of them, like the 90s Civic, are given a bad image due to the general crowd who buys them. But they buy them for all the right reasons. Cheap to everything without being a "cheap" car. Amazing Value of a car.

If you want something bigger go with an Accord, Camry, Malibu or Cutlass. GM sucks **** but the GM cars don't seem to have many problems other than occasional rust and interior being ****.
If you want something faster, go with... I don't know. A Mustang is the fastest you can get for cheap and reliable, but it's insurance is costly, and it's a mustang. Accord coupe?
If you want something better looking go with germans, like the Volkswagen, or go to a 90s BMW or Mercedes, but prepare to cry your eyes out at insurance and cost and gas.
If you want something SUVier, Hyundai Sante Fe, Ford Escape,
If you want something 7-seatier, Dodge Caravan all the way, best minivan of all time. No America? Honda Odyssey.
If you want something Unique but not ****? Volvo. Infiniti. Lexus. Acura.

Also about used cars, buy from Craiglist, Kijiji but not in well-known poor areas. Always look in more expensive areas, less likely to get jacked.
If your gonna be a baby about it, almost 20 people an hour use Kijiji, only 1 person ever got kidnapped.
They also have to go through a certain critera before being able to sell their car on Autotrader.ca and Kijiji. If they don't pass it, they can't sell their car.

Lol, when did I ever say my dad didn't like Honda.
Honda is like the best.
We got an Accord and an Acura TL before. They were great until he topped them over.
Then he got a crap Cadillac STS '98 I think...
And now he has a 2001 I think Impala that's also pretty good.

I just mean I don't want a Civic. I just hate it. But I would be REAL happy with an Accord.

Also, I like Cobalt.

I just want something reliable, small, cheap.
I don't care about speed or the engine at all.
And I want to like it at least a bit so I won't go for a Civic or an Accent or a KIA (lol).

I'd be happy with a Mazda 3 too. It looks good and I hear it's pretty good too.
Report Spam   Logged

In the distance, that day, when the star became music.
Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #28848 on: September 29, 2013, 12:28:58 am »

Honda is like the best.
We got an Accord and an Acura TL before. They were great until he topped them over.

I just mean I don't want a Civic. I just hate it. But I would be REAL happy with an Accord.

Also, I like Cobalt.

And I want to like it at least a bit so I won't go for a Civic or an Accent or a KIA (lol).

If you think you can into loans, maybe think about getting a fiat 500 or a dodge dart. They are small, pretty reliable, and cheap (they start at about 14-15k) and get great MPGs.

Or get a Honda or Acura. >:U
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28849 on: September 29, 2013, 01:02:33 am »

If you think you can into loans, maybe think about getting a fiat 500 or a dodge dart. They are small, pretty reliable, and cheap (they start at about 14-15k) and get great MPGs.

Yeah, I like the Fiat 500. And you can't really get smaller. XD
My friend got a Dart and it's really cool. He likes it a lot too.

There's Elite that sells Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Fiat. They're like my neighbors. XD
That's where my friend got his Dart too.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28850 on: September 29, 2013, 08:18:33 am »

Honda is like the best.

Also, I like Cobalt.

Mazda 3 is pretty good, the older ones. The new ones are toooooo small for me.
I was saying engine because fuel costs, nobody looks into that when buying there first car, fuel costs end up being the most expensive part of owning a car.
Get an Accord, but a Mazda 3 has better fuel economy. Cobalt is quite garbage. It's extremely small inside for it's class and has all the typical GM interior problems. My freind's mom's 2007 cobalt's doors don't even lock, thats sad.

Yeah, I like the Fiat 500. And you can't really get smaller. XD
My friend got a Dart and it's really cool. He likes it a lot too.

There's Elite that sells Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Fiat. They're like my neighbors. XD
That's where my friend got his Dart too.
My freind works for Chrysler, and Fiat 500s come in all the time for various problems, relating to the engine and transmission. Avoid those, get a Dodge Dart, it's pretty good.

Do not get the new Corolla if your buying a new car, the brand new 2014 Corolla is actually the exact same car they have been making since 2000, so it's really really not worth the money. And looks wise, looks almost exactly like a generic compact car you'd see in Call Of Duty.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #28851 on: September 29, 2013, 11:30:58 am »

Mazda 3 is pretty good, the older ones. The new ones are toooooo small for me.
I was saying engine because fuel costs, nobody looks into that when buying there first car, fuel costs end up being the most expensive part of owning a car.
Get an Accord, but a Mazda 3 has better fuel economy. Cobalt is quite garbage. It's extremely small inside for it's class and has all the typical GM interior problems. My freind's mom's 2007 cobalt's doors don't even lock, thats sad.
My freind works for Chrysler, and Fiat 500s come in all the time for various problems, relating to the engine and transmission. Avoid those, get a Dodge Dart, it's pretty good.

Do not get the new Corolla if your buying a new car, the brand new 2014 Corolla is actually the exact same car they have been making since 2000, so it's really really not worth the money. And looks wise, looks almost exactly like a generic compact car you'd see in Call Of Duty.
fiat 500 and dart share the same drivetrain, and its very reliable, but from what ive personally seen around my town  the 500 is hooned in and driven like a race car by its owners, and the dart is driven like a granny for dem em pee gees.

avoid the 8 speed autos though, they have problems, not recall status, but enough to worry about.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28852 on: September 29, 2013, 12:51:58 pm »

fiat 500 and dart share the same drivetrain, and its very reliable, but from what ive personally seen around my town  the 500 is hooned in and driven like a race car by its owners, and the dart is driven like a granny for dem em pee gees.

avoid the 8 speed autos though, they have problems, not recall status, but enough to worry about.
That's what you've seen, I got someone who works for Chrysler/Dodge/Fiat/Jeep.
Fiat 500s come in all the time for him, Dodge Darts don't.

Fiats are infamous for problems.
"Fix It Again Tony"
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #28853 on: September 29, 2013, 01:03:15 pm »

That's what you've seen, I got someone who works for Chrysler/Dodge/Fiat/Jeep.
Fiat 500s come in all the time for him, Dodge Darts don't.

Fiats are infamous for problems.
"Fix It Again Tony"
bro, they share the same drivetrain cuz they are the same car, they are owned by the same company, they have the same parts. its just the 500 is the new civic that it goes in all the time cuz the owners are driving them like race mobiles.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28854 on: September 29, 2013, 01:07:32 pm »

bro, they share the same drivetrain cuz they are the same car, they are owned by the same company, they have the same parts. its just the 500 is the new civic that it goes in all the time cuz the owners are driving them like race mobiles.
They aren't the same car, Dart is a compact, competing with the Corolla, Civic, Focus and so on.
500 is a subcompact, I think maybe even City car, competing with Smart Car, Toyota/Scion iQ in Size.

The Dodge Dart is based off the bigger Fiat Punto/Alfa platform, while the Fiat 500 is built on it's own platform.
The smaller car has problems using the same drivetrain on a different platform.

Also only people who want to be Jennifer Lopez drive it here, never seen a person who even knows how to hoon drive a Fiat 500, here.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28855 on: September 29, 2013, 01:59:37 pm »

Also about used cars, buy from Craiglist, Kijiji but not in well-known poor areas. Always look in more expensive areas, less likely to get jacked.
If your gonna be a baby about it, almost 20 people an hour use Kijiji, only 1 person ever got kidnapped.
They also have to go through a certain critera before being able to sell their car on Autotrader.ca and Kijiji. If they don't pass it, they can't sell their car.

There aren't really any poor or rich areas here. XD
It's all about the same.
There's an area that's more appartments and there are big mansions around the lakes but that's all.
I just don't trust Kijiji.
And I don't really like shopping on the Internet tbh.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #28856 on: September 29, 2013, 02:11:30 pm »

There aren't really any poor or rich areas here. XD
It's all about the same.
There's an area that's more appartments and there are big mansions around the lakes but that's all.
I just don't trust Kijiji.
And I don't really like shopping on the Internet tbh.
unless you know some people, internet shopping is your best bet nowadays
Report Spam   Logged

Rushad
Who the Hell do you think I am?!
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 23

Do you like hurting other people?

View Profile
« Reply #28857 on: September 29, 2013, 07:26:55 pm »

Soo Breaking bad series finale is on in about a half hour of this post, anyone else gonna watch it?
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

Quote from: Fyodor Dostoevsky
If there is no god, then I am god.
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28858 on: September 29, 2013, 07:39:15 pm »

Soo Breaking bad series finale is on in about a half hour of this post, anyone else gonna watch it?
Report Spam   Logged

Rushad
Who the Hell do you think I am?!
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 23

Do you like hurting other people?

View Profile
« Reply #28859 on: September 29, 2013, 09:18:50 pm »

And it's over
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

Quote from: Fyodor Dostoevsky
If there is no god, then I am god.
Pages: 1 ... 1922 1923 [1924] 1925 1926 ... 1944
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: