Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 12:49:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Thread of Topiclessness [Current Era: It's a me! Waaaaluigi]

Pages: 1 ... 1921 1922 [1923] 1924 1925 ... 1944
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Thread of Topiclessness [Current Era: It's a me! Waaaaluigi]  (Read 127212 times)
Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #28830 on: September 26, 2013, 11:15:56 pm »

nope :C

any good anime you can recommend meh or something?

or any fun online games?
watamote?

Nononononono-
y u no do mad doriftus?
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Level: 34

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28831 on: September 27, 2013, 05:56:41 am »

watamote?

y u no do mad doriftus?

I'd rather do it in a game where, you know, I don't have a chance of losing my licence.
Report Spam   Logged

In the distance, that day, when the star became music.
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28832 on: September 27, 2013, 11:43:34 am »

Maybe a bit later, I'm going to have a casual walk down the street to improve my mood. ><

edit: i found the list, and ive seen every anime on that list that I've planned to watch.

Freezing and high school dxd arent my sort of anime, I'm into srs bsns plot like Guilty Crown and Code Geass which you put on there, but I've already seen

ANIME DISCUSSION IN ANIME THREAD ONLY
Didnt tou hear james?
Jk  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28833 on: September 27, 2013, 11:56:48 pm »

I got a 2nd increase on my paycheck~
I can definitely afford both the PS4 and a car~
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #28834 on: September 28, 2013, 12:00:21 am »

Congrats on doing bretty gud and disregarding females to acquire currency

How much were you making and how much are you making now? Will you be getting a promotion as well? :O
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28835 on: September 28, 2013, 09:50:20 am »

Dont cheap out and buy some shoddy $500 honda civic.

Buy like a car that you wont have to fix all the time. Like  $5000 early 2000s volvo, honda, toyota, maybe some GM cars. Like chevrolet malibu or oldsmobile cutlass. Had both in my family, never had much problems. Just interior problems, but mothing to spend money on. Just duct tape

Im not saying this because buy a fast luxury car.
Buy a car you wont have to spend more money on to fix. Try to get front wheel drive cuz snow. Or awd if you have money.
Also buy the smallest engine you can find. You arent going to race anyone, and I doubt you care about speed or looks. Smaller engine saves money on gas.

Also do not buy a truck if you dont need to carry anything bigger than a lawnchair.
All in all buy somthing small, cheap and reliable. Like a 1998-2005 civic, corolla, focus, neon or cavalier
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #28836 on: September 28, 2013, 11:32:48 am »

Buy like a car that you wont have to fix all the time. Like  $5000 early 2000s volvo, honda, toyota, maybe some GM cars. Like chevrolet malibu or oldsmobile cutlass. Had both in my family, never had much problems. Just interior problems, but mothing to spend money on. Just duct tape

Buy a car you wont have to spend more money on to fix. Try to get front wheel drive cuz snow. Or awd if you have money.
Also buy the smallest engine you can find. You arent going to race anyone, and I doubt you care about speed or looks. Smaller engine saves money on gas.

Also do not buy a truck if you dont need to carry anything bigger than a lawnchair.
All in all buy somthing small, cheap and reliable. Like a 1998-2005 civic, corolla, focus, neon or cavalier
stay away from early 2000s Volvo and american cars. they are terribad. thats when the big three began cutting corners which required them all to be bailed out, and ford bought volvo in 2000 and volvos reliability and quality dropped cuz ford was making them cut corners.

get a honda or subaru or some jdm car.

and dont get a neon. they arent reliable and have been treated poorly but parts are abundant and cheap.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28837 on: September 28, 2013, 06:01:25 pm »

How I hate these.
I'll get something small and cheap.
And my dad's gonna judge if it's reliable or not.
And I won't buy from anyone either.
I'll go to some good used place.
I know a great one in town, and they have a website with a database of which car they have anywhere in Canada.

H Gregoire in case you know of them.
Report Spam   Logged

klondikebar
Global Moderator
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 44

View Profile
« Reply #28838 on: September 28, 2013, 06:07:06 pm »

Possibly going to be able to update graphics cards Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #28839 on: September 28, 2013, 06:32:14 pm »

How I hate these.
And I won't buy from anyone either.
I'll go to some good used place.
I know a great one in town, and they have a website with a database of which car they have anywhere in Canada.

H Gregoire in case you know of them.
used car dealers are some of the seediest car salesman ever...

use craigslist and kijiji, or ask around. get a japanese car though, avoid murican like the plague.

@sato with what?
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28840 on: September 28, 2013, 06:51:47 pm »

used car dealers are some of the seediest car salesman ever...

use craigslist and kijiji, or ask around. get a japanese car though, avoid murican like the plague.

@sato with what?

Kijiji. No. Fuck no.

They're all assholes and they convince you to buy crap.
At least with a car dealer, you know the car's in order and you can get a warrantee too.

I'm not buying from Joe Blow on Kijiji, I wouldn't if my life depended on it.
Which it kinda does, a bit.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #28841 on: September 28, 2013, 08:43:26 pm »

Kijiji. No. Fuck no.

They're all assholes and they convince you to buy crap.
At least with a car dealer, you know the car's in order and you can get a warrantee too.

I'm not buying from Joe Blow on Kijiji, I wouldn't if my life depended on it.
Which it kinda does, a bit.
actually, used car dealers only make the car LOOK like its in order, and the warranties never cover anything. havent you seen all those undercover shows where they show used car dealers selling totalled cars and cars that were flooded and unfit for the road?
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28842 on: September 28, 2013, 09:12:20 pm »

How I hate these.
First off, don't expect a Porsche for your first car.
Don't expect anything good looking, attractive, fast or anything. And don't go looking for them.
These cars are always high maintenance because the people who own them know what they are getting into.

My honest suggestion is the 2006 Honda Civic. It's Small, but not too small. It looks quite conservative, and reaches more into the "good-looking" of it's class. It's also the fastest you could get for that model year in a compact (Honda Civic Si) competitng with the Chevy Cobalt SS. Not that that matters. It was also the most awarded compact of any year, fastest and best selling, and most fuel efficent.
Over all it's an amazing car, probably one of the best Compact cars in history. They kinda ruined it in 2012, but whatever.
If you want more LUX in your Honda, there is the Acura EL, and Acura CSX. You get like leather and heated airbags or something XD

It's a Honda, it's invincible. No matter what your dad says, if he says Honda are unreliable, I wouldn't trust him. Those cars are built like muscle. The 1980 Accord broke a record for reaching 1 million miles without a SINGLE part swap.

I'm not giving you my prefrences or anything, I'm giving you cold hard facts on a car that is cheap to run and rarely ever has problems. My mom hasn't had a single problem with the car yet. She has owned it from 2006.

Most of the cars i recommend are good, it's just, some of them, like the 90s Civic, are given a bad image due to the general crowd who buys them. But they buy them for all the right reasons. Cheap to everything without being a "cheap" car. Amazing Value of a car.

If you want something bigger go with an Accord, Camry, Malibu or Cutlass. GM sucks **** but the GM cars don't seem to have many problems other than occasional rust and interior being ****.
If you want something faster, go with... I don't know. A Mustang is the fastest you can get for cheap and reliable, but it's insurance is costly, and it's a mustang. Accord coupe?
If you want something better looking go with germans, like the Volkswagen, or go to a 90s BMW or Mercedes, but prepare to cry your eyes out at insurance and cost and gas.
If you want something SUVier, Hyundai Sante Fe, Ford Escape,
If you want something 7-seatier, Dodge Caravan all the way, best minivan of all time. No America? Honda Odyssey.
If you want something Unique but not ****? Volvo. Infiniti. Lexus. Acura.

Also about used cars, buy from Craiglist, Kijiji but not in well-known poor areas. Always look in more expensive areas, less likely to get jacked.
If your gonna be a baby about it, almost 20 people an hour use Kijiji, only 1 person ever got kidnapped.
They also have to go through a certain critera before being able to sell their car on Autotrader.ca and Kijiji. If they don't pass it, they can't sell their car.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #28843 on: September 28, 2013, 09:29:25 pm »

First off, don't expect a Porsche for your first car.
Don't expect anything good looking, attractive, fast or anything. And don't go looking for them.
These cars are always high maintenance because the people who own them know what they are getting into.

My honest suggestion is the 2006 Honda Civic. It's Small, but not too small. It looks quite conservative, and reaches more into the "good-looking" of it's class. It's also the fastest you could get for that model year in a compact (Honda Civic Si) competitng with the Chevy Cobalt SS. Not that that matters. It was also the most awarded compact of any year, fastest and best selling, and most fuel efficent.
Over all it's an amazing car, probably one of the best Compact cars in history. They kinda ruined it in 2012, but whatever.
If you want more LUX in your Honda, there is the Acura EL, and Acura CSX. You get like leather and heated airbags or something XD

It's a Honda, it's invincible. No matter what your dad says, if he says Honda are unreliable, I wouldn't trust him. Those cars are built like muscle. The 1980 Accord broke a record for reaching 1 million miles without a SINGLE part swap.

I'm not giving you my prefrences or anything, I'm giving you cold hard facts on a car that is cheap to run and rarely ever has problems. My mom hasn't had a single problem with the car yet. She has owned it from 2006.

Most of the cars i recommend are good, it's just, some of them, like the 90s Civic, are given a bad image due to the general crowd who buys them. But they buy them for all the right reasons. Cheap to everything without being a "cheap" car. Amazing Value of a car.

If you want something bigger go with an Accord, Camry, Malibu or Cutlass. GM sucks **** but the GM cars don't seem to have many problems other than occasional rust and interior being ****.
If you want something faster, go with... I don't know. A Mustang is the fastest you can get for cheap and reliable, but it's insurance is costly, and it's a mustang. Accord coupe?
If you want something better looking go with germans, like the Volkswagen, or go to a 90s BMW or Mercedes, but prepare to cry your eyes out at insurance and cost and gas.
If you want something SUVier, Hyundai Sante Fe, Ford Escape,
If you want something 7-seatier, Dodge Caravan all the way, best minivan of all time. No America? Honda Odyssey.
If you want something Unique but not ****? Volvo. Infiniti. Lexus. Acura.

Also about used cars, buy from Craiglist, Kijiji but not in well-known poor areas. Always look in more expensive areas, less likely to get jacked.
If your gonna be a baby about it, almost 20 people an hour use Kijiji, only 1 person ever got kidnapped.
They also have to go through a certain critera before being able to sell their car on Autotrader.ca and Kijiji. If they don't pass it, they can't sell their car.
mid 90 s and later gm vehicles have been having electrical issues as of late, so avoid GM and all american cars. stick to japanese, preferably honda.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28844 on: September 28, 2013, 09:32:26 pm »

mid 90 s and later gm vehicles have been having electrical issues as of late, so avoid GM and all american cars. stick to japanese, preferably honda.
Really? Idk we sold all our GM vehicles by 2010

But yeah, Honda was the best actual company if you where buying a car just to go to A to B before 2012 and after 1990
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1921 1922 [1923] 1924 1925 ... 1944
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: