Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 20, 2024, 08:09:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Thread of Topiclessness [Current Era: It's a me! Waaaaluigi]

Pages: 1 ... 1914 1915 [1916] 1917 1918 ... 1944
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Thread of Topiclessness [Current Era: It's a me! Waaaaluigi]  (Read 134710 times)
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #28725 on: September 22, 2013, 10:26:06 am »

No
Why?
It's really the only relevant thing recently.

Just because you don't own/like grand theft auto doesn't mean it isn't relevant.

The only thing we really talked about in the ToT where Abby's Return and GTA V.

We changed it to Cats/Dogs because that was the current discussion.
That and religion xD
Report Spam   Logged

Majestic
Battling Master
Hungry Hippopotas

Level: 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28726 on: September 22, 2013, 10:28:44 am »

Why?
It's really the only relevant thing recently.
Look, I don't mind you talking about GTA in the topic for it, that's fine. But seriously stop talking about it all the fucking time in every fucking topic its VERY annoying.
Report Spam   Logged

"Losers are defeated by failure, winners are inspired by it."
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #28727 on: September 22, 2013, 10:29:10 am »

GTA was what finally did this forum in.  R.I.P.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28728 on: September 22, 2013, 10:30:27 am »

Look, I don't mind you talking about GTA in the topic for it, that's fine. But seriously stop talking about it all the fucking time in every fucking topic its VERY annoying.
Woah, jesus christ, calm down. What with all the hostility.
I live in a free country, and it's the freaking internet. I can talk about what I want to.
It was just a suggestion, quit getting your panties in a bunch, jesus.

It's still decently active. People still post.
Theres still someone to reply to every hour.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28729 on: September 22, 2013, 10:32:45 am »

Me and Starrk post the most, along with You.
Me and Starrk got GTA, so it was bound to happen, but I've been alot more active than I said I would.
I don't go on pokemon boards because I'd prefer not to discuss it, especially because It's just gonna make me feel bad because I can't get it.
So I only post in Social and Gaming, maybe once a while in Pokemon.
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #28730 on: September 22, 2013, 10:33:22 am »

Only in like the same two-three threads where only a couple of people know what to actually say.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #28731 on: September 22, 2013, 10:34:55 am »

along with You.
that's getting harder as the days go by :/
Report Spam   Logged

Majestic
Battling Master
Hungry Hippopotas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28732 on: September 22, 2013, 10:35:13 am »

Woah, jesus christ, calm down. What with all the hostility.
I live in a free country, and it's the freaking internet. I can talk about what I want to.
It was just a suggestion, quit getting your panties in a bunch, jesus.
I'm not annoyed at you specifically, it's just all I'm hearing from everyone at the minute is "GTA! GTA! GTA! OMFG GTA!" and its getting so boring.
I don't see how it has anything to do with you free rights, but why talk about it in this topic and cluttering it with crap when there's already a topic about it? Talk about GTA in the GTA topic because I don't want to see pages of stuff I don't care about every time I log into the forum.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28733 on: September 22, 2013, 10:36:46 am »

Only in like the same two-three threads where only a couple of people know what to actually say.
Is that really anyones fault?
Me, Starrk, Rushad and Ian are the only ones who have GTA V
Rushad wasn't exactly the most active person ever, but he is still quite active.
I post in Social, Gaming and occasionally pokemon
Starrk has posted quite a bit.

If you want more topics to be active than post in those topics, I tend to reply to anything I see in unread posts since last visit.

I'm not annoyed at you specifically, it's just all I'm hearing from everyone at the minute is "GTA! GTA! GTA! OMFG GTA!" and its getting so boring.
I don't see how it has anything to do with you free rights, but why talk about it in this topic and cluttering it with crap when there's already a topic about it? Talk about GTA in the GTA topic because I don't want to see pages of stuff I don't care about every time I log into the forum.
Than don't read it. It's a big thing, it was bound to be talked about often on more topics. Every big news story and thing tends to be talked on the gaming board and the ToT. I haven't seen GTA in anything other than those.
Report Spam   Logged

Henri, le Chat Noir
kind of smelly
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 28

View Profile
« Reply #28734 on: September 22, 2013, 10:43:07 am »

we might as well turn this from a pokemon forum into a gta forum.
Report Spam   Logged

"If brains was bees, there'd be no honey between your ears."
-Durry Quill
Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #28735 on: September 22, 2013, 10:43:13 am »

If you want more topics to be active than post in those topics, I tend to reply to anything I see in unread posts since last visit.
people generally don't reply, especially if it's Pokémon related (which is the only place I want to post anymore cos the social board has become boring)
Report Spam   Logged

Majestic
Battling Master
Hungry Hippopotas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28736 on: September 22, 2013, 10:44:06 am »

Than don't read it. It's a big thing, it was bound to be talked about often on more topics. Every big news story and thing tends to be talked on the gaming board and the ToT. I haven't seen GTA in anything other than those.
But the idea is that there is already a topic for it, so use it instead of this. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just the occasional post but you are having page-long conversations and they should really go into the correct place. For example I may make a Pokémon comment, but if a large conversation was about to begin then it would be best to talk about it in the relevant board.

Also I kind of have to read the comments to make sure I don't miss something that I actually want to talk about.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #28737 on: September 22, 2013, 10:48:20 am »

people generally don't reply, especially if it's Pokémon related (which is the only place I want to post anymore cos the social board has become boring)
We have discussed this hundreds and hundreds of times. Not many people play Pokemon as they used to.
I can't play X & Y so that severely cuts down my activity. I don't see Starrk outside social either.

we might as well turn this from a pokemon forum into a gta forum.
If this was Skyrim, or any other big game, it would be posted everywhere. When Skyrim was released the ToT was flooded.
When Animal Crossing was released, the ToT was flooded. I know that for a fact because I wanted Animal Crossing and but I don't own a 3DS.

As soon as it's GTA, it's a huge problem.

But the idea is that there is already a topic for it, so use it instead of this. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just the occasional post but you are having page-long conversations and they should really go into the correct place. For example I may make a Pokémon comment, but if a large conversation was about to begin then it would be best to talk about it in the relevant board.

Also I kind of have to read the comments to make sure I don't miss something that I actually want to talk about.
But this isn't new. Read my reply above, this happens everytime some big games comes along.
What do you expect us to talk about in the Thread of Topiclessness? It's a thread for talking about pretty much Everything, so you honestly shouldn't complain.
Report Spam   Logged

Majestic
Battling Master
Hungry Hippopotas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28738 on: September 22, 2013, 10:51:42 am »

But this isn't new. Read my reply above, this happens everytime some big games comes along.
What do you expect us to talk about in the Thread of Topiclessness? It's a thread for talking about pretty much Everything, so you honestly shouldn't complain.
Yes but why bore everyone else when there's already a topic for it? Yes, there is in nothing inherently 'wrong' with posting about it in here, but why don't you post about it in the actual thread that was meant for it, where there are other people who actually want to talk about it?
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #28739 on: September 22, 2013, 10:52:14 am »

As soon as it's GTA, it's a huge problem.
It's always been an issue really :/  He's just bringing it up now cos it finally did us in.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1914 1915 [1916] 1917 1918 ... 1944
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: