Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 06:09:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Thread of Topiclessness [Current Era: It's a me! Waaaaluigi]

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 1944
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Thread of Topiclessness [Current Era: It's a me! Waaaaluigi]  (Read 128470 times)
Abigail
Member 12 ~ Super High School Level Baseball Player
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 65

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1005 on: January 06, 2012, 07:31:27 pm »

I highly doubt anyone here would actually do that either.
Then who would? Someone who's been complaining about him?
Report Spam   Logged

I didn't come out of a comatose state just to help you build a fucking tent.

Those plastic flamingos get very frisky this time of year.
Chaos
Effeminate pansy with no social skills
Gutsy Golbat

Level: 17

Hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: January 06, 2012, 07:43:23 pm »

I meant that you guys are so quick to assume it was him, even after he denied it, just because you hate him for how he acted. I don't like how Kinfin reacted to people disagreeing with him either, but I don't understand why you guys have to be so biased towards him. I mean jeez.
EDIT: I'm not saying you guys did it.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: January 06, 2012, 07:44:10 pm »

I meant that you guys are so quick to assume it was him, even after he denied it, just because you hate him for how he acted. I don't like how Kinfin reacted to people disagreeing with him either, but I don't understand why you guys have to be so biased towards him. I mean jeez.
cuz he shouldnt be here in the first place?
Report Spam   Logged

Chaos
Gutsy Golbat

Hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: January 06, 2012, 07:47:21 pm »

cuz he shouldnt be here in the first place?
Why exactly? Because he acted like a D-bag at times? You guys treat the idea that it was him who convinced Kloud to close down Ludicom as fact and completely dismissing any explanations he makes that it was Kloud herself who wanted to close it.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: January 06, 2012, 07:51:11 pm »

Why exactly? Because he acted like a D-bag at times? You guys treat the idea that it was him who convinced Kloud to close down Ludicom as fact and completely dismissing any explanations he makes that it was Kloud herself who wanted to close it.
he disliked a good portion of us. he acts superior to everyone. he was supposed to have left. why would he come back? to proves hes superior to unique obviously.

cuz the events leading up to its deletion are too coinsidental for it to not be his doing?
Report Spam   Logged

Chaos
Gutsy Golbat

Hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: January 06, 2012, 07:56:55 pm »

(1)he disliked a good portion of us. he acts superior to everyone. (2)he was supposed to have left. why would he come back? to proves hes superior to unique obviously.

(3)cuz the events leading up to its deletion are too coinsidental for it to not be his doing?
(1) e.g. D-Bag
(2) Or maybe because he heard someone was posing as him and trolling, so he decided to come and clear things up?
(3) Unless you believe Kinfin when he says Kloud was thinking about closing it for a while now.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: January 06, 2012, 08:06:35 pm »

(1) e.g. D-Bag
(2) Or maybe because he heard someone was posing as him and trolling, so he decided to come and clear things up?
(3) Unless you believe Kinfin when he says Kloud was thinking about closing it for a while now.
y u so good guy greg.
Report Spam   Logged

Jcbklyn707
Administrator
Energetic Electabuzz

Level: 36

Pokémon Friend Code:: 3955 0204 5283

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: January 06, 2012, 08:16:47 pm »

Kinfin left at least twice on Ludicom after having argued in the ToT (once he stormed off and the other he asked Kloud to post his "goodbye"), and he continued to come back and reitterate his distaste for the community, how "criminal" we are, etc. It's obvious that he and Klpud have some sort of relationship, it's no dount that he shared his beliefs with her, because she said the exact same phrases when we confronted her upon closing. He may/may not have directly said "You should close Ludicom" but it is clearly that he was in some element influential in her decision. We all know Kloud, we know it was uncharacteristic of her to have done what she did.

Even after Ludicom closed, Kinfin still followed us to Xat and here. If he was so disgusted with us, why not just leave? He told us that "it was for our own good as a community to just be killed off" and that "your forum will never succeed" etc etc. From his past history, he has shown to be obsessed with us. I honestly don't care what he has to say or if it was him earlier or not, he has proven to be antagonistic towards us and therefore he's been banned. It's clear that Kinfin in any shape or form should not be here, and is not wanted here.

Any kind of spamming, like the "Kinfin" this morning will not be tolerated here, and will be swiftly dealt with.
Report Spam   Logged

Chaos
Gutsy Golbat

Hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: January 06, 2012, 08:33:35 pm »

Kinfin left at least twice on Ludicom after having argued in the ToT (once he stormed off and the other he asked Kloud to post his "goodbye"), and he continued to come back and reitterate his distaste for the community, how "criminal" we are, etc. It's obvious that he and Klpud have some sort of relationship, it's no dount that he shared his beliefs with her, because she said the exact same phrases when we confronted her upon closing. He may/may not have directly said "You should close Ludicom" but it is clearly that he was in some element influential in her decision. We all know Kloud, we know it was uncharacteristic of her to have done what she did.

Even after Ludicom closed, Kinfin still followed us to Xat and here. If he was so disgusted with us, why not just leave? He told us that "it was for our own good as a community to just be killed off" and that "your forum will never succeed" etc etc. From his past history, he has shown to be obsessed with us. I honestly don't care what he has to say or if it was him earlier or not, he has proven to be antagonistic towards us and therefore he's been banned. It's clear that Kinfin in any shape or form should not be here, and is not wanted here.

Any kind of spamming, like the "Kinfin" this morning will not be tolerated here, and will be swiftly dealt with.
Like I said, he most likely came back to clear things up.
I'm not defending his actions, I'm just saying people shouldn't be so closed-minded on this subject because of his attitude he's shown towards the forum
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: January 06, 2012, 09:44:36 pm »

the novacaine finally wore off enough so i could eat. i hadnt eaten in 7 hours ;_;
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: January 06, 2012, 10:58:26 pm »

Like I said, he most likely came back to clear things up.
I'm not defending his actions, I'm just saying people shouldn't be so closed-minded on this subject because of his attitude he's shown towards the forum
It's normal for us to be biased towards him. He said we are living with a cancer. He has a hatred to us, and he keeps coming back.
All the figures point at him. So it's obvious we'd think it was him. We can't tell if Kinfin was telling the truth or not (Especially because all those troll accounts have different IPs)
but after all hes done it's very normal for us to be biased. I was there when he was directly pointing out aryeh and miku. Later after he was gone from the chatbox he came back to make spew more of his hatred towards Miku. Also him and klouds relationship started a few months before the shutdown of the site. And it's totally out of character of Kloud to do that.

My opinion is this:
He is just another antagonist. Even if he is telling the truth or not he shouldn't be allowed here. We don't want this situation to get anymore out of hand.He wants to break our community because he couldn't take a joke.  We've had these antagonists in the past, like Crispy. And I'm sure from those situations we have learned how these antagonists effect our community. They should be dealt with swiftly and cleanly.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: January 06, 2012, 11:22:37 pm »

im going to bed nao. i get to go to college open haus tomorrow and meet some cool guys. nighty night v.v
Report Spam   Logged

Jcbklyn707
Administrator
Energetic Electabuzz

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: January 06, 2012, 11:23:30 pm »

im going to bed nao. i get to go to college open haus tomorrow and meet some cool guys. nighty night v.v

Good night Starrk.
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 12 ~ Super High School Level Baseball Player
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 65

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: January 07, 2012, 12:13:39 am »

O-oh my god! It worked!
Report Spam   Logged

I didn't come out of a comatose state just to help you build a fucking tent.

Those plastic flamingos get very frisky this time of year.
Jcbklyn707
Administrator
Energetic Electabuzz

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: January 07, 2012, 12:16:13 am »

O-oh my god! It worked!

What worked?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 1944