Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 29, 2024, 02:49:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Ther future of this forum

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ther future of this forum  (Read 2389 times)
Jcbklyn707
Administrator
Energetic Electabuzz

Level: 36

Pokémon Friend Code:: 3955 0204 5283

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: October 11, 2013, 01:44:09 pm »

I'll just leave it open for the sake of having all the posts viewable and for random new posts. I have no intention of doing any major changes to this forum in the near future.

I see Ludicom is back, if you all care to move ahead there, that's fine.

Thanks to everyone for being a part of Evionet.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Majestic
Battling Master
Hungry Hippopotas

Level: 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 01:45:40 pm »

Just out of interest, why did you suddenly leave?
Report Spam   Logged

"Losers are defeated by failure, winners are inspired by it."
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 01:50:04 pm »

*sigh*
I really wish you cared about this forum or at least given us an another admin to make those changes that we needed because that would have kept people.  I'm disappointed that you just left us like timf did and I really wanted Evionet to be a thing but if you don't want this place to be active anymore, then I guess the members don't have much of a choice but to go.  It's a real shame.  :/
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Jcbklyn707
Administrator
Energetic Electabuzz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 01:57:58 pm »

Just out of interest, why did you suddenly leave?

I never truly left, if I didn't log in I would read the few daily posts that there were, if there were any. I get this place slowly diminished, but I just had no interest in doing any posting myself, it happens.

If any of you disagree with the way I've handled the forum, I'm sorry. But I'm not going to argue or debate about anything. Leaving this forum open is what I intend to do from this point out. I'm not deleting stuff or doing any major changes.
Report Spam   Logged

Majestic
Battling Master
Hungry Hippopotas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 02:28:43 pm »

I never truly left, if I didn't log in I would read the few daily posts that there were, if there were any. I get this place slowly diminished, but I just had no interest in doing any posting myself, it happens.

If any of you disagree with the way I've handled the forum, I'm sorry. But I'm not going to argue or debate about anything. Leaving this forum open is what I intend to do from this point out. I'm not deleting stuff or doing any major changes.
Ok, I just think it's a shame to let the forum die like this.
Report Spam   Logged

Aperl
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 20

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 02:49:05 pm »

Ok, I just think it's a shame to let the forum die like this.
It's also a shame having to do something when you don't feel like it, especially when you don't get anything from it.

Join us anytime on Ludicom! Thanks for making Evionet and thus preserving the community for the past two years Smiley.
Report Spam   Logged

WHy do i have a feeling your going to be the serious wise man of the forum Tongue
D:< I hate you! That made WAY to much sense.
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 02:58:09 pm »

f any of you disagree with the way I've handled the forum, I'm sorry. But I'm not going to argue or debate about anything. Leaving this forum open is what I intend to do from this point out. I'm not deleting stuff or doing any major changes.
Even if you don't want to do anything anymore, it doesn't mean you couldn't have given us another admin to stop this place from dieing.  By not even giving someone else the chance to do something, it's like you wanted it to die.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 03:08:43 pm »

I would like to thank you on behalf of everybody for keeping this community alive. I am happy to hear you will keep evionet open for us all.

If you wish to come and check out ludicom, I will assure you that you will get the benefits you deserve for being a great freind to us all, it is a shame that you had lost interest, but its understandable.

Enjoy your life, JCB. And thanks for everything.
Report Spam   Logged

Jcbklyn707
Administrator
Energetic Electabuzz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 03:39:00 pm »

It's not that I lost interest in you guys, you guys have been the best these past few years and the fact that we're all still generally here is amazing, it just forums itself doesn't really give me a huge thrill anymore (I don't know if anyone else gets what I mean). I'm glad for my part in helping keep this community together for as long as I could.

I'll see if I still remember my Ludicom user info. I'll basically just pop in every so often.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 04:52:55 pm »

It's not that I lost interest in you guys, you guys have been the best these past few years and the fact that we're all still generally here is amazing, it just forums itself doesn't really give me a huge thrill anymore (I don't know if anyone else gets what I mean). I'm glad for my part in helping keep this community together for as long as I could.

I'll see if I still remember my Ludicom user info. I'll basically just pop in every so often.
Yeah, I get what you mean about the forums not giving you that old thrill. Cleaning up Ludicom noticed the contrast between then and now.

I was saying, since ludicom is going to be the main thing, you should post in big letters just in case.
Report Spam   Logged

Majestic
Battling Master
Hungry Hippopotas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 05:05:11 pm »

I second that. I don't feel as strong a connection to the forum as before either, but I want to try and keep it going because it's been a major part of my life.

So yeah, I hope to speak to you on Ludicom whenever you're on, Justin.

Thanks for keeping us going for another two years Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 05:44:28 pm »

yeah
thanks Jcb for helping have this group preserved when we had nowhere Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

REECHEE
Roses are red, Violets are blue. Omae wa mo, shindeiru~
Devious Dusclops

Level: 37

Ore no namae wa REECHEE-chan desu, douzo yoroshiku

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2013, 06:01:53 pm »

I'll just leave it open for the sake of having all the posts viewable and for random new posts. I have no intention of doing any major changes to this forum in the near future.

I see Ludicom is back, if you all care to move ahead there, that's fine.

Thanks to everyone for being a part of Evionet.

*wipes tears*
WHAT A MAN!
Report Spam   Logged

"Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three Lefts Do".
Don't take too much heed into my words...
          ?
$      _$$_       $
T-+-(O++O)-+-T
*Chandelure is watching you...
"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Thanks, I needed an Implied "Kick in the Pants".
Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Level: 34

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 08:58:28 pm »

Thanks a lot Justin for everything you've done~
You kept us together all this time.
E-net was real fun.
I get what you mean, I got busy or bored of the forums at some point too.
If you keep popping now and then it will be nice.

You should give us your opinion of XY some time too.
Report Spam   Logged

In the distance, that day, when the star became music.
zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

Level: 3

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2013, 11:29:16 am »

Even though I haven't been here long, thanks for the great site Jcbklyn707! It's a shame to, since x and y just came out and I was ready to post like crazy Sad. What is this lodicam site though?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: