Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 03:58:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Brock to return in best wishes season 2 da and X and Y anime Trailer 2

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Brock to return in best wishes season 2 da and X and Y anime Trailer 2  (Read 392 times)
zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

Level: 3

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: August 22, 2013, 11:24:37 am »

Today a trailer for the upcoming final episodes for best wishes showed that rayquazza appears as well as brock.

Edit: Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu40z0VILZY&feature=player_embedded
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 02:36:23 pm »

I guess Iris will meet Rayquaza as per Dragon Master plot thing.  Or maybe Rayquaza will pull a Ho-Oh and be what convinces Ash to go to Kalos.

Ash's new costume in Kalos, not too bad.  I wonder if this means the end of Iris and Dent (I gave up on the dub it was too much of a chore to watch so I just watch the Jp one now, it's less painful)

The return of Brock, I guess that's gonna be when they get back to Kanto before Ash leaves.  Brock and Dent probably gonna do some cooking related crazyness Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 03:24:01 pm »

I guess Iris will meet Rayquaza as per Dragon Master plot thing.  Or maybe Rayquaza will pull a Ho-Oh and be what convinces Ash to go to Kalos.

Ash's new costume in Kalos, not too bad.  I wonder if this means the end of Iris and Dent (I gave up on the dub it was too much of a chore to watch so I just watch the Jp one now, it's less painful)

The return of Brock, I guess that's gonna be when they get back to Kanto before Ash leaves.  Brock and Dent probably gonna do some cooking related crazyness Tongue

Brock and Cilian  start a cooking show :p

Anyway ash has met rayquazza, it could be an arc or just there like that shinnoh episode with the evil togetpi.  I hope that gible isn't ash's, I'd be  so fed up with the writters. I think alexa is what inspires ash to go to kalos. Lastly, i could see Cilian leave with brock, and iris to go train with clair.
Report Spam   Logged
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 04:39:13 pm »

Brock and Cilian  start a cooking show :p

Anyway ash has met rayquazza, it could be an arc or just there like that shinnoh episode with the evil togetpi.  I hope that gible isn't ash's, I'd be  so fed up with the writters. I think alexa is what inspires ash to go to kalos. Lastly, i could see Cilian leave with brock, and iris to go train with clair.

Ash met Rayquaza in the film and he forgets about films, though he met a purple illusion Rayquaza back in DP Tongue
It wont be an arc, there is only a few more episodes yet so there isn't time for one
Ash has a Gible already, he caught it in DP, so if it's his Gible then it'd be from a scene where he visits his old Pokémon
Iris going to train with Clair would make sense, good catch bro ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
klondikebar
Global Moderator
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 44

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 02:09:17 am »

I think Ash actually looks quite a bit older in the XY teaser. Maybe they'll actually advance time so he isn't an annoying 10 year old?

Also, if Brock coming back in the last episode isn't setting it up for him to return properly next season, then they're doing it wrong.
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Level: 34

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 05:57:25 am »

I think Ash actually looks quite a bit older in the XY teaser. Maybe they'll actually advance time so he isn't an annoying 10 year old?

Also, if Brock coming back in the last episode isn't setting it up for him to return properly next season, then they're doing it wrong.

>Wishful thinking.
Report Spam   Logged

In the distance, that day, when the star became music.
Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 05:58:59 am »

yeah Ash looks a tad older but that might be the animation style changing slightly as it does with new gens

I'd be happy with Ash traveling alone and having lots of rivals he'd meet as he goes.  The characters he's traveled with before don't really add much besides "cook" and "obligatory female" (used to be obligatory Pokémon contest time waster)
Report Spam   Logged

zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 09:41:55 am »

Him being by himself would be interesting. I think it will be like hoenn where he meets the companions a few episdes in.
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 07:25:33 pm »

yeah Ash looks a tad older but that might be the animation style changing slightly as it does with new gens

I'd be happy with Ash traveling alone and having lots of rivals he'd meet as he goes.  The characters he's traveled with before don't really add much besides "cook" and "obligatory female" (used to be obligatory Pokémon contest time waster)

Exactly.
They're main characters with no depth.
Even Ash doesn't have any depth though... XD
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 07:28:25 pm »

yeah I found the rivals of Gen 5 to be somewhat interesting with Langley trying to bust dragons and that girl who kept failing as a Connoisseur and getting mad about it.  I think that's the way to go with a bunch of recurring rivals every so often throughout as opposed to pointless people traveling with Ash again.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 07:37:38 pm »

yeah I found the rivals of Gen 5 to be somewhat interesting with Langley trying to bust dragons and that girl who kept failing as a Connoisseur and getting mad about it.  I think that's the way to go with a bunch of recurring rivals every so often throughout as opposed to pointless people traveling with Ash again.

Well, if they have any brains, the rivals of Gen 5 were some kind of test and they'll push the series in this direction since it was successful.
Then again...
XP
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2013, 05:27:03 am »

Well, if they have any brains, the rivals of Gen 5 were some kind of test and they'll push the series in this direction since it was successful.
Then again...
XP
That's what I was hoping Tongue
but I doubt they will abandon the Ash's travel pals concept.  They've already gone back to moron Team Rocket being back in every episode, leaving occasional Team Rocket with coolness to be gone forever :/
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2013, 09:00:23 am »

That's what I was hoping Tongue
but I doubt they will abandon the Ash's travel pals concept.  They've already gone back to moron Team Rocket being back in every episode, leaving occasional Team Rocket with coolness to be gone forever :/

Yeah...
Villains should plot for a couple episodes and then unleash all hell.
Not dig a hole and fall in every episode. -_-'
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: