Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 01:26:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Brock to return in best wishes season 2 da and X and Y anime Trailer 2

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Brock to return in best wishes season 2 da and X and Y anime Trailer 2  (Read 396 times)
zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

Level: 3

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: August 22, 2013, 03:24:01 pm »

I guess Iris will meet Rayquaza as per Dragon Master plot thing.  Or maybe Rayquaza will pull a Ho-Oh and be what convinces Ash to go to Kalos.

Ash's new costume in Kalos, not too bad.  I wonder if this means the end of Iris and Dent (I gave up on the dub it was too much of a chore to watch so I just watch the Jp one now, it's less painful)

The return of Brock, I guess that's gonna be when they get back to Kanto before Ash leaves.  Brock and Dent probably gonna do some cooking related crazyness Tongue

Brock and Cilian  start a cooking show :p

Anyway ash has met rayquazza, it could be an arc or just there like that shinnoh episode with the evil togetpi.  I hope that gible isn't ash's, I'd be  so fed up with the writters. I think alexa is what inspires ash to go to kalos. Lastly, i could see Cilian leave with brock, and iris to go train with clair.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: