Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 29, 2024, 08:58:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Programming Lessons - My Contribution

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Programming Lessons - My Contribution  (Read 1176 times)
Aperl
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 20

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: July 24, 2013, 02:07:32 pm »

Good to here Smiley Although do you think there is any maths that I should revise, just to be safe?

I'm guessing we'll be using either NetBeans or Eclipse for all this? I heard NetBeans was generally considered better, and I think google is using it officially now.
You're talking to me as if I really was a teacher lol. There's nothing to study really, not even programming. The best way to learn is to practice, and I'm focusing on programming and logic. I am no mathematician myself, I just happen to like using maths in programming because it's an easy way to determine if one has the right logic to solve the problem.
If anything is too advanced, I will note the skills required to solve the problem. For example, if I ask for the volume of a sphere, I will probably write the formula or link you to an article. I'm teaching programming, not maths. Though that would be cool as well.
I am using Eclipse, but you could program on Notepad if you wanted. I made a tutorial on how to configure Eclipse, and I'm now writing another one about using it efficiently.

Try combinatorics, that's pretty fun Smiley It's my favourite topic in maths (aside from trig) :p It'll come in handy too!
I only know Graph Theory, and it's already awesome as hell! I want to make a game that uses graph theory. Like 20000 Light Years in Space.
Report Spam   Logged

WHy do i have a feeling your going to be the serious wise man of the forum Tongue
D:< I hate you! That made WAY to much sense.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: