Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 18, 2024, 03:47:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Eight pills. Eight different special abilities. Which one do you choose?

Poll
Question: Which pill do you want?
Yellow - 2 (15.4%)
Green - 1 (7.7%)
Blue - 7 (53.8%)
Orange - 0 (0%)
Red - 0 (0%)
Pink - 2 (15.4%)
Grey - 0 (0%)
Black - 1 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Eight pills. Eight different special abilities. Which one do you choose?  (Read 576 times)
Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Level: 34

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2013, 09:40:35 pm »

I would go with yellow as well. It reflects my personality.
Try to understand what people want from you, give it to them, and you're in business.
And I would like to know what people are generally thinking about me.

I really think you're a fool.

;P
Report Spam   Logged

In the distance, that day, when the star became music.
Vansalon
( `≧ω≦´)
Loyal Lotad

Level: 709

( `≧ω≦´)

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2013, 11:23:26 pm »

Let's see...

Yellow: This is incredibly powerful. You essentially have an infallible offense against any human opponent. Want to rob a bank? Walk in, drop everyone into a coma, take out the cameras, head to the safe. Don't have any safe**** (EDIT: LOLOLOCENSOR) abilities? Use your power to find someone who does, and then blackmail them into helping you. You could accomplish so much with the yellow pill.

Green: I see this as one of the weaker ones. Sure, polymorphing is cool and useful, but it pales compared to some of the other ones. It's only real advantage is versatility. You can do a lot more with green than most others, but not as well.

Blue: Impervious to physical dangers!? Does this only apply when using the powers of it, or ALWAYS? What constitutes "physical dangers"? Depending on your definition, this one could range from great to absolutely broken. You could pull off a ton with it, like the yellow pill, and if I'm correct in thinking it makes you immune to anything that threatens harm, it's absolutely the best.

Orange: This is one of the innocuous ones that's actually really really good. Whatever skill you need, you have it. What else do I need to say? This is easily one of the best. Someone try to mug you? Guess what, generic criminal. The guy you're trying to rob is a master of every martial arts skill known to man, and he can snap your neck without breaking a sweat.

Red: This one seems good but how good it is depends on the definition of super speed and strength. If you can lift/break anything and move at the speed of light, combined with your regeneration you're basically invincible, and can accomplish a great deal with the powers. The problem is a human can't react fast enough to properly use super speed, and that makes this one less powerful.

Pink: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. The problems of this have already been discussed. yeah...no.

Grey: This one is okay but doesn't have as much potential as some of the others. Sure, you become a techno wiz and can stop someone's heart with a touch, but that's as far as your powers go. It's cool though.

Black: Do I need to even say how powerful this is!?

I think I'd choose...Hmmm....Hard to decide between black, yellow, and orange. I'd have to go with black though. I constantly wish I could re-wind a day and make things turn out different because something went wrong, and with that power I wouldn't need to rewind. I'd just look at what the next day had and do things different if it went sour. Admittedly life might get a little boring when you know everything that's coming, but you could refrain from using this power whenever you want.

Report Spam   Logged

It's like your on the road to being a goth and you're mostly there, but are perpetuallly stopped at an Ice Cream Parlour or something
Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2013, 11:37:16 pm »

Let's see...

Yellow: This is incredibly powerful. You essentially have an infallible offense against any human opponent. Want to rob a bank? Walk in, drop everyone into a coma, take out the cameras, head to the safe. Don't have any safe**** abilities? Use your power to find someone who does, and then blackmail them into helping you. You could accomplish so much with the yellow pill.

Green: I see this as one of the weaker ones. Sure, polymorphing is cool and useful, but it pales compared to some of the other ones. It's only real advantage is versatility. You can do a lot more with green than most others, but not as well.

Blue: Impervious to physical dangers!? Does this only apply when using the powers of it, or ALWAYS? What constitutes "physical dangers"? Depending on your definition, this one could range from great to absolutely broken. You could pull off a ton with it, like the yellow pill, and if I'm correct in thinking it makes you immune to anything that threatens harm, it's absolutely the best.

Orange: This is one of the innocuous ones that's actually really really good. Whatever skill you need, you have it. What else do I need to say? This is easily one of the best. Someone try to mug you? Guess what, generic criminal. The guy you're trying to rob is a master of every martial arts skill known to man, and he can snap your neck without breaking a sweat.

Red: This one seems good but how good it is depends on the definition of super speed and strength. If you can lift/break anything and move at the speed of light, combined with your regeneration you're basically invincible, and can accomplish a great deal with the powers. The problem is a human can't react fast enough to properly use super speed, and that makes this one less powerful.

Pink: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. The problems of this have already been discussed. yeah...no.

Grey: This one is okay but doesn't have as much potential as some of the others. Sure, you become a techno wiz and can stop someone's heart with a touch, but that's as far as your powers go. It's cool though.

Black: Do I need to even say how powerful this is!?

I think I'd choose...Hmmm....Hard to decide between black, yellow, and orange. I'd have to go with black though. I constantly wish I could re-wind a day and make things turn out different because something went wrong, and with that power I wouldn't need to rewind. I'd just look at what the next day had and do things different if it went sour. Admittedly life might get a little boring when you know everything that's coming, but you could refrain from using this power whenever you want.

You could just look into the managers brain and see what the passcode is or where the keys are hidden. You'd still need a gorilla costume to hide any features while you rob the joint the though.

A better idea would be to find the manager, take a picture, and keep reading their mind for when the next money delivery is, and show up during the money delivery and coma everyone, take the large amount of money, and leave, all in a gorilla suit (they have cameras inside and out) and after leaving, uncoma errbody. You couldnt repeat this without risking getting shot, unless you use the money to travel to different banks across the country and only rob them enough to live comfortably, cuz if you do it too much, there will be increased security, and you may not see a security guard while doing the robbery and he will prolly shoot first and ask questions later, and cuz you didnt see him, you wont be able to coma him right away. Pretty risky.

Better thing to do is become a poker player and cheat your way to victory, losing occasionally to throw off any suspicions. You would be loaded, you could become a celebrity and be paid to make appearances and sell your likeness to various companies and endorse products. You would basically become rich while keeping suspicions low and actually making a career for yourself. Become the tiger woods of poker.
Report Spam   Logged

Vansalon
( `≧ω≦´)
Loyal Lotad

Level: 709

( `≧ω≦´)

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2013, 11:38:57 pm »

You could just look into the managers brain and see what the passcode is or where the keys are hidden. You'd still need a gorilla costume to hide any features while you rob the joint the though.

A better idea would be to find the manager, take a picture, and keep reading their mind for when the next money delivery is, and show up during the money delivery and coma everyone, take the large amount of money, and leave, all in a gorilla suit (they have cameras inside and out) and after leaving, uncoma errbody. You couldnt repeat this without risking getting shot, unless you use the money to travel to different banks across the country and only rob them enough to live comfortably, cuz if you do it too much, there will be increased security, and you may not see a security guard while doing the robbery and he will prolly shoot first and ask questions later, and cuz you didnt see him, you wont be able to coma him right away. Pretty risky.

Better thing to do is become a poker player and cheat your way to victory, losing occasionally to throw off any suspicions. You would be loaded, you could become a celebrity and be paid to make appearances and sell your likeness to various companies and endorse products. You would basically become rich while keeping suspicions low and actually making a career for yourself. Become the tiger woods of poker.

Yeah I didn't really think the first one through lol
It was just a random example
The gambling thing is a cool idea, but black can do that and more.
Report Spam   Logged

It's like your on the road to being a goth and you're mostly there, but are perpetuallly stopped at an Ice Cream Parlour or something
Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2013, 11:53:51 pm »

Yeah I didn't really think the first one through lol
It was just a random example
The gambling thing is a cool idea, but black can do that and more.
With black wouldnt work because counting cards no longer applies as they use card shufflers, so your card count resets to 0 for each hand, and gambling is about luck, or knowing what other players have, which yellow allows.

Yellow also other possibilities like always knowing what your boss/teacher us wanting to hear (as aperl pointed out) so you would be able to kiss errbodies ass at all times, or know what they will yell at you in an arguement so you can come up with a counter quicker.

At work you could easily steal someone elses presentations and take all the credit for their hard work and just glide your way to the top.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: