Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 19, 2024, 11:06:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The gen 6 anime is approaching

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The gen 6 anime is approaching  (Read 609 times)
zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

Level: 3

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: June 03, 2013, 02:03:59 pm »

Bulbagarden has reported that the gen 6 anime has been annouced to come out in october. What are your thoughts and expectations on this?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 04:10:51 pm »

Ash ditches Iris and Dent (I refuse to say Cilan ya bastads) and gets a new hussy and personal chef.  He also ditches all his mons except for Pikachu (and maybe one other if they are generous).  He loses all his personal experience and Pikachu goes back to losing to starters.  There is a rival who is completely apathetic to everybody who Ash will try to change.  Ash gets at least one starter but not by the normal means.  Team Rocket will follow him, probably ditching their mons too except Meowth obviously.

If it's anything like BW, he'll get his gym badges pretty quick with not as much filler which will be good until they realise they have ages till Gen 7 comes out and then they'll have entire filler seasons in the mean time.

We'll never get the less immature reboot we want.  Nothing changes.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 04:13:59 pm »

hopefully won't be as crappy as every season since R/S first season.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Level: 34

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 06:10:33 pm »

hopefully won't be as crappy as every season since R/S first season.

^This.

Bulbagarden has reported that the gen 6 anime has been annouced to come out in october. What are your thoughts and expectations on this?

No expectations.
Report Spam   Logged

In the distance, that day, when the star became music.
LotusPop
Playful Porygon

Level: 7

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 07:58:51 pm »

I sincerely doubt any of this information is true, but I'll relay it for the sake of staying on top of the rumors.
* Series is titled "Pocket Monsters HI-FIVE". [ポケットモンスターハイファイブ], signifying the fifth series of the animated show.

* New Animation Style. Satoshi retains the Best Wishes-styled eyes, but the art style is more "modern" and "fluid", brings to mind the style used in the Black 2 and White 2 Anime trailer. Makes the characters look slightly older.

* Satoshi and Pikachu return. Satoshi's new outfit is primarily red-and-white. Wears a futuristic-looking belt holding Pokeballs, and has the bracelet the XY Protagonists wear. Will catch Keromatsu (Froakie) and Yayakoma (Fletchling) at some point, and brings his Zuruggu (Scraggy) and Nokocchi (Dunsparce) with him.

* Dent and Iris do not return.

* New Female Lead is named Wakana [ワカナ]. Curly blond hair, and wears a frilly white and pink dress. An idol-type character who travels with Satoshi to advance her singing career. Has a Purin (Jigglypuff) and both Fokko (Fennekin) and Harimaron (Chespin), the three of which perform with her. Megumi Han is said to be voicing her.

* Male Lead is named Gou [ゴウ]. Tall young man who wears a blue bus-driver uniform, with spiky black hair that sticks out beneath his hat. Tour guide who joins Satoshi and Wakana on their journey and is knowledgeable about the Kalos Region. Has a Gogoat. Akira Ishida is said to be voicing him.

* The Rocket-Dan return full-time. Return to more humorous antics and regular appearances. Sonansu (Wobbuffet), Koromori (Woobat), and Desumasu (Yamask) return. Have a new re-occurring persona called the "Rocket Band", as Musashi desires to becomes an idol singer.

* New Professor is named Professor Ryoubu [リョウブ博士]. Younger, male Professor with a sweater over his labcoat and a fluffy pompadour haircut. New Rival is named Shizuka [シズカ], female rival with a "gothic" look. Rival to both Satoshi in battle and Wakana in singing. Owns a new Pokemon named Gororai [ゴロライ], drum-shaped imp with drumstick horns.

* First three episodes will focus on each protagonist separately. Episode 1 involves Satoshi journeying to Kalos where he's framed for stealing the Starter Pokemon by the Rocket-Dan who disguise themselves as him. Episode 2 involves Wakana staging a small concert but runs into issues when her Pokemon have difficulty mastering their choreography. And Episode 3 involves Gou and Gogoat losing their job as tour guides and searching for a new job.

* First three episodes set to air October 10th as a special 1 and 1/2 hour show.

Really doubt this is true, but w/e: Speculation is harmless.
Report Spam   Logged
Daniel the Buizel
Bashful Buizel
Global Moderator
Courageous Combusken

Level: 35

You Burned the Rope and Saved Us All <3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 08:18:28 pm »

Ash ditches Iris and Dent (I refuse to say Cilan ya bastads) and gets a new hussy and personal chef.  He also ditches all his mons except for Pikachu (and maybe one other if they are generous).  He loses all his personal experience and Pikachu goes back to losing to starters.  There is a rival who is completely apathetic to everybody who Ash will try to change.  Ash gets at least one starter but not by the normal means.  Team Rocket will follow him, probably ditching their mons too except Meowth obviously.

If it's anything like BW, he'll get his gym badges pretty quick with not as much filler which will be good until they realise they have ages till Gen 7 comes out and then they'll have entire filler seasons in the mean time.

We'll never get the less immature reboot we want.  Nothing changes.
This is probably the most realistic outcome...
Report Spam   Logged

5:29 PM - Buizel: I'm just gonna try to calm down the only way I know how
5:29 PM - Buizel: playing fallout and posting shitty screenshots with an unrelated caption
5:30 PM - Buizel: [link]
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: you stripped your clothes?
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: turned into a fox
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: and got sad?
5:30 PM - Buizel: yup
5:30 PM - Buizel: isn't that what most people do?

|
Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 09:31:26 pm »

I sincerely doubt any of this information is true, but I'll relay it for the sake of staying on top of the rumors.
Really doubt this is true, but w/e: Speculation is harmless.

I'd watch it.
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 02:17:10 am »

I don't know if all of the rumours are true, but it would make sense to have Scraggy be the second Pokémon he possibly brought.

I really don't want Rocket to return full time with silly antics, there were better in BW cos they only showed up sometimes and did something somewhat important.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 09:46:54 am »

I don't know if all of the rumours are true, but it would make sense to have Scraggy be the second Pokémon he possibly brought.

I really don't want Rocket to return full time with silly antics, there were better in BW cos they only showed up sometimes and did something somewhat important.

If they bring back Wobbuffet and make good use of him as a mascot, they may pull it off.
Cause Wobbuffet is hilarious~
Report Spam   Logged

zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 02:09:30 pm »

That's one of the most realistic rumors ever. The new characters could be cool if pulled off correctly. Also dunsparce! So he does catch one. We may find out soon if this is real or not. Scraggy probaby returns because he is a baby like pokemon. Oh and is there link to the rumor?
Report Spam   Logged
LotusPop
Playful Porygon

Level: 7

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 02:51:28 pm »

That's one of the most realistic rumors ever. The new characters could be cool if pulled off correctly. Also dunsparce! So he does catch one. We may find out soon if this is real or not. Scraggy probaby returns because he is a baby like pokemon. Oh and is there link to the rumor?

Just a thread on /vp/.
Report Spam   Logged
zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 03:17:30 pm »

do you think you could find it, i want to post elsewhere
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 03:25:17 pm »

do you think you could find it, i want to post elsewhere

Probably 404'd.
Maybe it was archived though.

I dun wanna look for it myself.
It's dangerous to go in there alone.
Report Spam   Logged

Murican Jakler
Member 49: That Weird Guy in The Corner
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Muricah.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 03:47:01 pm »

If he really does bring Scraggy and Dunsparce along, he'll just give them away and never see them again, like what happened with Aipom.

I also kinda liked them being srs guys, but I also like their silly antics. A half-and-half blends would be nice, funny in filler episodes, srs in the big plot-involved episodes.
Report Spam   Logged

zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2013, 04:34:39 pm »

Well probably not. If it's true then scraggy is most likely going to evolve and be like phanphy. Dunsprace is probably there because he has become popular lately and will most likely get an evolution.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: