Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 20, 2024, 05:32:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Sake of the Worlds (SOW) Sign up and Discussion Thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Sake of the Worlds (SOW) Sign up and Discussion Thread  (Read 2733 times)
REECHEE
Roses are red, Violets are blue. Omae wa mo, shindeiru~
Devious Dusclops

Level: 37

Ore no namae wa REECHEE-chan desu, douzo yoroshiku

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« on: May 16, 2013, 06:03:57 pm »

We were on the skype discussing rps a few days ago and we decided that having too detailed descriptions is a turn off for people, Daniel's galaxy rp being an example of that.  They were way too much stuff on the bio and it was complicated stuff from before the rp even began.  So having only a little bit to start with and then making up the rest as the rp progresses makes more sense in terms of having people be comfortable.

Maybe saying what the plot of the rp is will help let people integrate Tongue Cos you havnt said what the plot will be, only really talked about the character classes and mentioned the old rps from ages ago which might serve to confuse people more if they are part of it.  So yeah a clean slate is a good idea, but I don't know what's it's about.
Hm okay, you're right, so the bio is more something to build on rather than something that completely defines a character. :O

Ah okay, I'll add that in later today. :3
Report Spam   Logged

"Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three Lefts Do".
Don't take too much heed into my words...
          ?
$      _$$_       $
T-+-(O++O)-+-T
*Chandelure is watching you...
"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Thanks, I needed an Implied "Kick in the Pants".

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: