Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 29, 2024, 05:18:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Evionet League! (Reformed)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Evionet League! (Reformed)  (Read 2280 times)
zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

Level: 3

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2013, 04:11:28 pm »

Ok I think I understand now, thanks blackdragon.

Ok I got number 6, so I am gym 6. I got 15 for the type, so I am a rock gym, interesting. Anyway here is my team:

First battle:

pupitar(shiny, I can have that right? I am basing it off my games, if not then that's fine)/steelix(leading pokemon)/lairon/ boldore(also shiny)

Before battle: Welcome, you have made it for in your quest but my rock types where burying the rest of your goals right here.

First hit: Nice skills but they aren't good enough to get past my pokemon's solid defense.

Last pokemon: I always have one more move to bulldoze the competition!

Win: You did well but your pokemon were strong enough to get pass the walls of defense.

Lose: Hm, I must say you have some great skills to surpass my rock type defensive powers.

After Battle: You've done well, but your journey isn't over yet keep on fighting!

Rematch team: Sowe can use legends in rematch team only or can we use them in both or not at all? If not then I will edit this.

Tryanitar(shiny)/ steelix/aggron/terrikion/gigalith(shiny)/and aerodyctel(shiny)

Before Battle: Well look who it is, are you back for another match? If so let's see how strong you've become!

First hit: I see you have gotten stronger but so have I!

Last Pokémon: Well I see you have retained your skills but can they win this for you again?

Win: It was great to battle again but you still could improve more, before re-challenging me!

Lose: Once again your strength has surpassed mine, congratulations!

After Battle: That was just like old times, come back and battle again sometime.

My Badge's description: 3 rocks in a pyramid formation( like rock tomb) with a shiny on them. The solid badge! To proven you got pass my rock type's solid defense!

Here is my theme music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kN9Atgtsg50

I believe that is everything, if I need to fix something let me know.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: