Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 05:53:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

And now everyone has left... (Jcb PLEASE look)

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: And now everyone has left... (Jcb PLEASE look)  (Read 6305 times)
Majestic
Battling Master
Hungry Hippopotas

Level: 8

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« on: October 11, 2013, 01:33:19 pm »

As you have likely realised, everyone has departed for Ludicom due to the lack of admin activity. Now, I am not doubting Jcb in any way, but if he is busy irl then I think he and the community should have elected a co-admin to monitor the forum more actively. This lack of attention is the reason for everyone leaving, so to be honest I want to know why.

This bit is directed at Jcb:

Why did you not elect a co-admin? Can we please just have a reason, because it has been asked before but received a blunt no as a reply. I am not insulting your admining at all, but if you were busy then why did you leave us without an explanation, then completely randomly come back today with no explanation? It's a shame I think, because we built up a great forum here that was supposedly free of our past problems, but apparently not.

So I repeat, can we please tell us why you let Evionet go unadministrated with no explanation, and refused to elect a co-admin?
Report Spam   Logged

"Losers are defeated by failure, winners are inspired by it."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 01:35:31 pm »

If he elected a co-admin, then more people would want to stay.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Aperl
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 20

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 03:18:22 pm »

Life is a series of events, and we must go with the flow rather than try to explain what we cannot.
When Aryeh decided not to talk to half the people in here, he wanted us all to respect his decision and let go. Now, do the same. Let go.
The transition has gone way better than I thought, I expected us to lose a lot of members in the process, but that didn't happen. And as we have Justin's blessing, let's consider this as him appointing two new admins instead of himself. So be glad with what you have.
Report Spam   Logged

WHy do i have a feeling your going to be the serious wise man of the forum Tongue
D:< I hate you! That made WAY to much sense.
Majestic
Battling Master
Hungry Hippopotas

Level: 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 04:33:24 pm »

Lets wish Jcb all the best, and thanks for running Evionet for the past couple of years Smiley

[Locked]
Report Spam   Logged

"Losers are defeated by failure, winners are inspired by it."
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: