Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 18, 2024, 06:14:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Seriously? Come on guys. Viva La Revolution, Evionet!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously? Come on guys. Viva La Revolution, Evionet!  (Read 2954 times)
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2013, 07:18:09 pm »

1 pound is almost 2 dollars.
And 1 euro is almost 1.5 dollar.
My friend got a .ca domain for 50$.
i know i got mixed up lol.
why did i say $25.
30$ would be about 25 quid.

It's 46$ a year, CAD. Thats about $45.7 USD. Changes like weekly.

Report Spam   Logged

Aperl
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 20

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2013, 10:47:58 pm »

Because only Mag and Aperl have jerbs, everyone else is broke and poor or too young for a jerb. :\
First, my job is not paid.
Second, Abby and Aryeh can afford to go to kick-ass cosplaying and alien conventions and buy loads of things.
Third, Ross has a job.
Fourth, Steel has a car.
Fifth, considering everyone has an Internet connection, 10-20$ is not too much to ask to contribute to a community that has always been there for them.
Report Spam   Logged

WHy do i have a feeling your going to be the serious wise man of the forum Tongue
D:< I hate you! That made WAY to much sense.
Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2013, 12:17:35 am »

Second, Abby and Aryeh can afford to go to kick-ass cosplaying and alien conventions and buy loads of things.
Third, Ross has a job.
Fourth, Steel has a car.
Fifth, considering everyone has an Internet connection, 10-20$ is not too much to ask to contribute to a community that has always been there for them.
y u no get paid?
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2013, 08:43:35 am »

Second, Abby and Aryeh can afford to go to kick-ass cosplaying and alien conventions and buy
Minecon is the only convention I've been too, it has no aliens as far as I know and I bought nothing while I was there cos the lines were too long.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Abigail
Member 12 ~ Super High School Level Baseball Player
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 65

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2013, 09:16:16 am »

My cosplays are really cheap. I get most of my parts from Goodwill for like a dollar each. The biggest prop I have is a trident made out of styrofoam, duct tape, and wrapping paper tubes.
Report Spam   Logged

I didn't come out of a comatose state just to help you build a fucking tent.

Those plastic flamingos get very frisky this time of year.
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2013, 02:12:45 pm »

Third, Ross has a job.
Fourth, Steel has a car.
lol i have a car only because im spoiled
not because I personally have money.

I can't even drive.
Report Spam   Logged

Aperl
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 20

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2013, 09:21:16 am »

Operation revival is in progress.

But I don't "feel" it. I do not sense it's going to last very long before 95% of these topics fall back into the abyss, taking with them the few topics that were already active just because they ended up on the third page after all these bumps.
We've replied to these threads, answered the topic. But what can we do next? There's barely to no interaction.

On PPN, we were always arguing on stuff. It made enemies, created conflicts, at times. But the rest of the time, what it generated was an active participation.
Now, people are struggling so much not to hurt people, that they barely express themselves and try not to engage in any discussion even if they do not agree, or do agree with what was said.
Whether I'm writing long posts or not does not matter, because people read me. I know that. But people do not reply.
I've witnessed that on Skype twice yesterday. As soon as we start discussing real matters (sorry guys, but the efficiency of mods games is not really a life matter), people lose their personality and stop talking until a brave soul finally comes and... switches subject.

How can we pretend having activity if all we're doing is replying to thread titles?
Every day I watch every new post, and I feel people talk because they're forced to talk. It's not natural.
When I go to my friends, I'm not like:
"Hey guys! What do you like to eat?"
"Umm chips. Yeah I like chips"
"Chips are okay. But I prefer bacon"
"Yeah bacon"
"..."
"See you tomorrow! I like discussing with you"
Report Spam   Logged

WHy do i have a feeling your going to be the serious wise man of the forum Tongue
D:< I hate you! That made WAY to much sense.
Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2013, 12:46:13 pm »

Operation revival is in progress.

But I don't "feel" it. I do not sense it's going to last very long before 95% of these topics fall back into the abyss, taking with them the few topics that were already active just because they ended up on the third page after all these bumps.
We've replied to these threads, answered the topic. But what can we do next? There's barely to no interaction.

On PPN, we were always arguing on stuff. It made enemies, created conflicts, at times. But the rest of the time, what it generated was an active participation.
Now, people are struggling so much not to hurt people, that they barely express themselves and try not to engage in any discussion even if they do not agree, or do agree with what was said.
Whether I'm writing long posts or not does not matter, because people read me. I know that. But people do not reply.
I've witnessed that on Skype twice yesterday. As soon as we start discussing real matters (sorry guys, but the efficiency of mods games is not really a life matter), people lose their personality and stop talking until a brave soul finally comes and... switches subject.

How can we pretend having activity if all we're doing is replying to thread titles?
Every day I watch every new post, and I feel people talk because they're forced to talk. It's not natural.
When I go to my friends, I'm not like:
"Hey guys! What do you like to eat?"
"Umm chips. Yeah I like chips"
"Chips are okay. But I prefer bacon"
"Yeah bacon"
"..."
"See you tomorrow! I like discussing with you"
It's hard to reply to you when you basically say everything in one post. :x
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Level: 34

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2013, 01:43:33 pm »

I hate Operation revival.
It makes a cluster fuck of new posts with 3/4 of them being 'Hey it's operation revival'.
Awesome activity...
Report Spam   Logged

In the distance, that day, when the star became music.
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2013, 04:42:09 pm »

I hate Operation revival.
It makes a cluster fuck of new posts with 3/4 of them being 'Hey it's operation revival'.
Awesome activity...
looks like someone forget their meds.

Quit being a fucking baby, this is good activity. There is finally stuff to reply to. People are enjoying it.
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2013, 04:45:05 pm »

yeah people replied to the threads I revived and added posts to the site, that is a good thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2013, 04:50:28 pm »

yeah people replied to the threads I revived and added posts to the site, that is a good thing.
Mag can't let people enjoy things.
As soon as something good happens, Senior Buzzkill comes along and whines about it.
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2013, 04:57:26 pm »

As soon as something good happens, Senior Buzzkill comes along and whines about it.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2013, 07:56:32 pm »

Says the man who hates everyone who doesnt agree with him
Report Spam   Logged

Majestic
Battling Master
Hungry Hippopotas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2013, 08:04:59 pm »

So ironic that everyone loves to post during an argument but barely posts when we are all friends, just saying.

Anyway, being on topic I think that a YouTube account for Evionet will attract a lot of new members, for example battling videos could attract a more competitive community and Gen 6 update videos could attract a different audience who enjoy the story of the games. I mean come on guys we're a Pokémon forum so lets show it.
Report Spam   Logged

"Losers are defeated by failure, winners are inspired by it."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: