Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 11:18:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Seriously? Come on guys. Viva La Revolution, Evionet!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously? Come on guys. Viva La Revolution, Evionet!  (Read 2833 times)
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2013, 10:46:27 pm »

So ironic that everyone loves to post during an argument but barely posts when we are all friends, just saying.

Anyway, being on topic I think that a YouTube account for Evionet will attract a lot of new members, for example battling videos could attract a more competitive community and Gen 6 update videos could attract a different audience who enjoy the story of the games. I mean come on guys we're a Pokémon forum so lets show it.
because arguements have drama.

Says the man who hates everyone who doesnt agree with him
i hate you

naw but srs, I'm peeved at Mag because he does that alot. He types it in such a douchey way it bothers me.
If he said

"I don't think these posts are bringing that much activity, it's just reviving old topics by spamming them"
not
"theres such a cluster **** of posts, with 3/4 of them being this"
he implies that hes being a baby.

I don't hate anybody, but I try to keep moral up and keep the haters out because it does bring moral down. People don't want to post if they see others not making an effort. It causes a domino effect, which is why I don't like negative people in these types of topics.
Call me what you want, but thats just annoying.

You of all people should know that I don't hate people who disagree. At the end of the day its someone with a different opinion. I just like discussions.

Edit: Also at the time I wasn't in the best mood. Rosim knows.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: