Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 16, 2024, 01:34:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

[OOC] Galaxy

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [OOC] Galaxy  (Read 1012 times)
RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Currently going crazy

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 10:02:48 am »

Love the name of your ship, Daniel.

Just need to add two more characters before I start posting. I also finished Athos's profile.

Name: Jonah Lorry
Contributor: Cooper
Race: Human
Subspecies: N/A
Appearance: 3' 7" tall. Blonde, shaggy hair with a large streak of white on the right side.
Faction: Citizen
Bio: He is pretty much the only friend of Athos, since the farm is pretty much secluded by the forest surrounding it.

Name: Gorak Lorry
Race: Human
Appearance: A short man, only 5' 3". He wears gray overalls over a white t-shirt most of the time. His long, brown hair is tied up in a ponytail, and his shaggy bangs hang from the sides of his forehead.
Faction: Citizen
Bio: Athos's employer on the Joriasin farm. Father of Jonah. He is mostly a calm man, focusing solely on his work, but if his temper flares, he becomes pretty scary. His wife passed away four years ago from a Cobokod attack, so he hired Athos to protect his farm from the animals. He is also very protective of his son.
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2013, 05:57:42 pm »

i dont feel like posting too badly.
the rp is way to fantasy-ish, there isn't much sci-fi, which i thought was the orginal goal.
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2013, 06:42:12 pm »

i dont feel like posting too badly.
the rp is way to fantasy-ish, there isn't much sci-fi, which i thought was the orginal goal.

Maybe that's just me XD I've got so much already planned for my character's stories(so much so that I think I might just make it into a fancfiction or a whole other rp if nothing really happens in this rp)

Oh yeah and I've a new character to add

Name: Avia Bailey
Race: Humans
Appearance: Attractive with brown hair and brown eyes. Her good looks are hidden by her dull clothing and dusty skin, however. She wears a dull white shirt and dark green cargo shorts, and her shaggy hair falls out of a rough denim cap.
Faction: Penantectors(True)
Penants-2 Sapphire and a Clear Pendant with a symbol embedded in it.
Conductors- The sapphires are used by leather gloves while the Clear Pendant is strung around a chain necklace, since it apparently has no power.
Bio: She grew up in Niohasia, working the irrigation of the city with her family, who have owned the irrigation business in Niohasia for the last two centuries. Her skills in waterbending have put her to the top of the workers, since she is the only one that uses pendants. She is somewhat rough and stubborn, often throwing off any suitors that her father tries to get her to meet. Currently, she is still working in Niohasia, but the Goravian Council has started to take notice of her for unknown reasons.
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: