Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 11:25:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

[OOC] Galaxy

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [OOC] Galaxy  (Read 964 times)
RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Currently going crazy

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 05:27:34 pm »

Made an edit to my planet in the first post, hope you don't mind.

Race

Name: Borineans
Contributor: Cooper
Planet of Origin: Gorafia
Average Lifespan: 96 Earth Years
Subspecies: None
Appearance: Very similar to humans. Their lower jaws are slightly larger, and the hair-like substance on their heads is thicker. Also, a small crest spreads from the center of the fore head to the back of the head. Also, the neck, forearms, and legs are covered in a special hide that it very similar to chainmail.
Description: The race is very low in intelligence, but they are known for their wisdom. Though they fully welcomed the humans when they came to their planet, some humans treat them like slaves and some even make them fight each other. The race was still in a slow age when the humans came; something similar to the civilizations of Biblical times.
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!
klondikebar
Global Moderator
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 44

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 07:57:27 pm »

Name: Kaz Miren
Contributor: Sato
Race: Human
Subspecies: Martian-Colonial
Age: 22 (Human life span has increased to an average of 120 years)
Appearance: Short black hair, serious demeanour, in the occasion he smiles, it's always a sly, subtle one. Around 6'1 in height, which is a normal size for a Martian-Colonial. He has deep, dark blue eyes and very subtly tanned skin, so subtle in fact, you'd need to be within a centimetre to even notice a slight change.
Faction: New Britain Alliance
Personality: Cheery, eager to explore, ready for action whenever. Bit of a loner, but is good with words and can make allies rather easily. He can often count on friends and teachers from both the Grand university of New Britain, and the Space Pilot School in the USA on Earth.

Bio: Born in 2788 in the "New Britain" Human colony on Mars, Kaz was one of the brighter young men in the region. After graduating from New Britain's top university (The "Grand University of New Britain"), but failing to achieve his dream job of Earthen Ship Engineer, he set his sights on becoming a pilot instead. He decided the best way to do this, would be to travel to his ancestors home planet, "Earth", and study flight and physics there. After 4 years of hard work, he succeeded in getting his pilot's license for space travel, and scavenged together what little money he could find to buy himself a ship. Now, Kaz works freelance, delivering small goods and messages between planets, as well as taking frequent trips to planets he thought looked interesting or exotic. Because of this lifestyle, Kaz has little time for friends, although he hoped that would be something he could change in the future. Current Location: Somewhere near Beta Centauri, first populated after the sudden "Destruction" of Alpha Centauri, before it was repopulated.

Extra Info:

Ship: Snipe Industries 2 Series - "Rapier" w/ 2.10EHz (Exahertz) Engine, Partially broken Mid-power phaser. The only real upside to this ship is it's alpha model FTL drive, although due to it's prototype status, it can only transport the ship to within the nearest 2000 space miles.

Possessions: Snipe Industries eduMAX-4 Portable Computer (Leftover from the "Grand University of New Britain") ; A black leather book with the words "DON'T PANIC" written in large friendly letters on the front. Never been able to open it, it's sealed shut. ; Small hand laser, rarely used, fully loaded. Only for if his ship is under threat by intruders ; 1990's Nokia Phone, used for business. Unsurprisingly, it's still not broken, so Kaz hasn't found an excuse to replace it.

NOTE: I'll post about New Britain and Martian-Colonial Humans next. Need to think of some ideas for each.
Report Spam   Logged
DAF
Sassy Snivy

Level: 14

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 08:13:36 pm »

Name: Hovice
Contributor: (DAF)
Planet of Origins: Telisky
Race: Telicons
Subspecies: Telitols & Teli-Omegus
Appearance: 10'4ft, Grey hair and blue eyes. Wears a light-grey cloak and is light skinned.
Fraction: Communors
Bio: A warm-heart fellow who looks to advancing his planets ecosystem and social life. He is a young man on his planet but is considered a scholar amongst his peers as the smartest Telicon to date. He's capable of both Telepathy and Telekinesis.

Species: Telicons:
Due to their rather weak bodies, they can't advance further physically, but their technology is more advance then what others worlds would expect from their more nature-looking world. They, by name, are beings of telepathic capabilities and telekinetic abilities. Even at young ages they can lift masses of inanimate objects ranging up to 100ft which is how they also managed to build their utopias. Their intellectual skills are inherited by their parents and by this logic, they are essentially the same person depending on gender (male child take after their father and same for female children and mothers). They do however have their own personalities despite their genetics. Some are gifted with two and or three of these three abilities:

-The less than useful one, Telepathy.

-The most useful one, Telekinesis (though a breeze to lift inanimate object, other beings, capable of movement, can be bothersome for them to try and keep still if they're not strong enough to lift them).

-The most dangerous, and rare to be born with ability, Mind Control. At birth, this ability can be detected by a baby that cries more than usual ones, which is because this ability can strain the wielder's mind for some time until they're one. This ability cannot harm other Telicons or Telitols but has the possibility to permanently damage the controlled mind if the controlled person is under the effect for 24 hours and over.

Due to such an issue, a device was made to repair a person's brain in such an event would happen, but upon repair, it causes permanent amnesia and the person will have to start up their life again. Telicons don't breed often and because of such their societies are rather small.

Subspecies: Telitols: Telitols are similar to Telicons, but they lack the abilities that Telicons can have. Instead, they have their same intelligence and inheritances capabilities, but instead they're physically stronger and immune to all known and unknown viruses and diseases. On an ironic twist of fate, Telitols have better mental capacities than the Telicons so that in theory, if they could have the abilities to use the mental abilities Telicons can, they would be more stable to use them. They are the warriors of the two races and are consider by the Telicons, "The Immortals", which is because of their physical strength and endurance, along with having such a strong mind and immunities to hostile viruses and ailments alike. The two Races are human races that just happen to be far advanced, and can breed with one another to potentially create a child of a new Subspecies.

Species: Teli-Omegus: The Teli-Omegus are the result of a Telicon or Telitol breeding. This resolve creates a super being of the two having all capabilities of a Telicon (Mind Control is still rare), and the physical capabilities and immunities of the Telitols. They are what both the Telitols and Telicons consider, "The Invincible". They age faster then the two, but live much longer. At just age 1, they look live fully-developed Earth Kids and age 2 adults (so 20 years old in Earth Years) and it's doubled for Telitols and Telicons (Age 2 is Kid and 4 is Adults) but can still hit around 1000 (10000 Earth years). Teli-Omegus can't breed more Teli-Omegus if they breed with Telicons or Telitols. Instead, they make the opposite of what they bred with (Breed with a Telicon, the infant is now a Telitol and vice verse). However, they can breed with other Teli-Omegus for a split 33.3% chance of having one of the three species as their offspring.

Description: They look human but are much larger then normal ones ranging from 8'11ft (Smallest recorded) to 12'9ft (Largest recorded). Their hair color range from White, Grey and Black. They wear cloaks with colors that vary with their hair color. Their eye color is mixed of Blue, Red and Yellow and the Telicons and Teli-Omegus glow their eye color when using their abilities. Their age is simple to understand, 10 years in Earth Time = 1 year for them but divided to have them look like 5 year old. Double the amount for the Teli-Omegus so that 1 year = 10 and 2 = 20 for Adult. They maintain their youth until the hit age 1000 for them (10000 earth years) and then become elders and die roughly around 1200 (12000 Earth Years). They begin breeding once they hit 500 years but the development process to give birth is still roughly 9 Earth months. The have the same skin colors as Earthlings, but the Teli-Omegus can be completely White (not like pale, but sheer colorless). Telicons, Telitols and Teli-Omegus refer to groups of themselves as the Telis. They can be like scavengers as they have ships that travel light-speeds and cloak themselves. They blend in with other humans despite their height to preform tasks like mind reading and learning about other's customs. They gather soil-grown foods from other planets to research if their foods can be planted on their home planet, Telisky.

Planet: Telisky:
It's a lush green and blue planet with 12 continents and lots of water and four orbiting moons. Interestingly enough. The have no wastelands or mountain areas, but the polar icecaps are still cold and heavy in snow and ice. The planet is incredibly large and strangely enough have no other creatures besides a few species of birds. Theirs no water or ground dwelling creatures, except for pet birds. Younger of the Telis think that they may have gone extinct or just evolved into what they are. The only real landscapes are trenches that are found around mountains. They have a system similar to capitalism and have two electric conductors at their north and south pole with durable electric rails connecting in the skies to the other ten continents. The reason electric conductors are out there in the snowy areas is because the storm clouds there are lightning clouds too. In fear of being invaded, they set up three defense systems:

-One is The Armed Disturbers that shoot out three different waves. One is a electrical wave capable of taking out a ships electronic capabilities. These waves only temporarily shut it down however. The second wave is a gravity wave that pulls in the disabled ship. The third wave is a blasting wave made to destroy incoming meteors and other objects if found threatening. These Disturbers are stationed on the four moons and the twelve continents in pairs of five.

-Second one is the Valkyrie Warships that are remote controlled. They are merely dummy ships that can either act as a fighting ship or a search missile that works like a nuclear warhead. They are developed slowly however so the Telis try not to be wasteful and won't have them active on days of no threats.

-Third defense is a group of satellites that circle the globe. If a ship or life forms unknown to the Telis is detected, the satellites glow and create a cloaking barrier around the planet. Wears off after three hours from the detected time.

Fraction: Communors:

More data soon.
Report Spam   Logged
klondikebar
Global Moderator
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 44

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 08:30:20 pm »

Planet

Name: Mars

Description: Mars, is of course Earth's "Sister Planet" in the Milky Way galaxy. After terraforming was completed on Mars in the year 2235, humans were finally able to settle in, free of space suits or glass domes to keep them protected from the planets surface. However, it wasn't long before the humans realized they were not alone. The Martian people (who were human in form but with a much darker skin, and a much taller and muscular figure than the standard human), who had been hiding underground, afraid of what the humans could have been doing for the past 200 years, suddenly came up to what they assumed would be the dry wasteland that was their home.

Initially, the Martians were going to kick the humans off their planet, it was their home, and they'd just come in with their rockets and domes and decided they owned the place. Of course, the Martians couldn't have that! However, after the Martians saw how the humans had changed the landscape of the once barren, lifeless desert they called home, they greeted the humans, and began to make a peace treaty with them.

Fast forward five years, the Martians and Humans have agreed to live in peace on the surface, so long as they can all work together. Eventually, the Martians and humans became a little... too attached, and began to breed, creating a new, sub-species of Martian and Human known by some as the "Martian-Colonial" (The name being based on Martians, and the Human colonials who had settled on their planet.), who are currently the dominant species on Mars.

Despite all the odds, due to the similarities of the humans and martians, they've been able to work with each other for these 500 or so years, without any planet-threatening wars or rebellions. That's not to say they weren't close (The Martian Missile Crisis of 2262 comes to mind), but the two species seem to be meant for each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Faction

Name: New Britain Alliance

Description: Now that the humans and martians were comfortable together, they needed to know about each other cultures. So, the humans took a small island on the terraformed Mars, and modelled it after the British isles. This proved popular with both of the resident species of the planet, so popular in fact, that many Martians and Human Colonials alike moved in there as soon as they could. Because of this, an entire government system had to be established for the islands, based on similar rules to those back on Earth. After some time, the New Britain Alliance and "New Britain" as the islands were names, became the central location on Mars, where all major business operations, trades, industrial affairs, and so on, all happened. The pinnacle of all this, is "Big Ben 2.0" a modern masterpiece, based on the  original Big Ben in London, England, Earth, only with the advantage of being a central trading area and having a beacon that could transmit a message to the furthest reaches of the galaxy, powered by several hundred, extremely expensive,top-of-the-range, reverse engineered FTL engines.
Report Spam   Logged
RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 08:45:15 pm »

I have an idea for an event but I need to know the year that this all will take place in

Name: Athos Carson
Appearance: [ill work on this later]
Faction: Pendantectors(True Tector)
Pendants-3 Copper
Conductors-Onyxite gauntlets and belt buckle
Bio: A working-class tector from Gorafia. He has currently been hired by a farmer from the farm town of Joriasin. He was born in the capitol city of Gorafia, Deri, but he has spent the last ten years traveling over half the planet working jobs to protect farmers and merchants. His companion, Plelloo, is a very intelligent fox. When it fights, it wears a steel armor with a Coal Pendant on the helmet, and it can use the pendant somewhat skillfully.
Report Spam   Logged

Daniel the Buizel
Bashful Buizel
Global Moderator
Courageous Combusken

Level: 35

You Burned the Rope and Saved Us All <3

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 09:35:58 pm »

I have an idea for an event but I need to know the year that this all will take place in

Name: Athos Carson
Appearance: [ill work on this later]
Faction: Pendantectors(True Tector)
Pendants-3 Copper
Conductors-Onyxite gauntlets and belt buckle
Bio: A working-class tector from Gorafia. He has currently been hired by a farmer from the farm town of Joriasin. He was born in the capitol city of Gorafia, Deri, but he has spent the last ten years traveling over half the planet working jobs to protect farmers and merchants. His companion, Plelloo, is a very intelligent fox. When it fights, it wears a steel armor with a Coal Pendant on the helmet, and it can use the pendant somewhat skillfully.
I told Sato the year earlier, but I forgot what it was.  I think I said Earth Year 2800

Edit: Uhg, I'm terrible at math.  It's 2812.

Edit 2: Had to get out a calculator, it's 2810.  As I said before, I'm terrible at math...
Report Spam   Logged

5:29 PM - Buizel: I'm just gonna try to calm down the only way I know how
5:29 PM - Buizel: playing fallout and posting shitty screenshots with an unrelated caption
5:30 PM - Buizel: [link]
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: you stripped your clothes?
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: turned into a fox
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: and got sad?
5:30 PM - Buizel: yup
5:30 PM - Buizel: isn't that what most people do?

|
RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 10:49:54 am »

I told Sato the year earlier, but I forgot what it was.  I think I said Earth Year 2800

Edit: Uhg, I'm terrible at math.  It's 2812.

Edit 2: Had to get out a calculator, it's 2810.  As I said before, I'm terrible at math...
I guess I'll change the 1500 years part to 600 XD

Historical Event

Name: Arrival at Gorafia
Description: January 1st, 2209-Starship Ark-87 landed on planet Gorafia. The ship landed in a city that had been created from a ship deployed before the Ark left Earth. The families of the 30 astronauts deployed left the ship, and buried their mothers and fathers in a facility created by the ship for such a purpose. Of course, the original 30 astronauts were not expected to survive the 87 year trip, so this facility was designed by the scientists who sent them. The humans, who totaled 92 in population, then set up their homes in the city and checked that all the facilities were running smoothly. The next day, the oldest of each of the 267 different specie of animals were deployed from the ship into the city's zoological area. The next day, the leaders of the city set out to make contact with the Borineans, who had made contact with hologram drones years before. The sentients happily accepted the humans and agreed to the requests for releasing the rest of the animals into the wild. Over the next week, the humans sent out ships to release the rest of the 5000 animals into specific areas of Gorafia.

Name: Gwaine Emrys
Race: Borinean
Subspecies: N/A
Appearance: Black "hair" and gold eyes. Wears a brown tunic with blue tiger stripes. The collar is gold with red stripes. His pants are black with silver zebra stripes. His battle armor is gray camouflaged metal, and resembles the camo worn by soldiers of Earth in the early 2000s. He wears a steel gauntlet on his right hand and a chainmail gauntlet on his left. The chest of his battle armor also has a steel plated leather conductor.
Faction: Pendantectors(Knights)
Bio: Gwaine is part of a subfaction of Pendantectors, the knights of Gorafia's court. Though he is a Borinean, his intelligence is somewhat stronger than the average human; a very rare trait in Borineans. This is thought to be an arcanely-granted trait. He wears three pendants; Coal, Ruby, and Emerald. His skill is highest in Earthbending.

Made some edits to Pendantectors and something else(forgot what it was...)
Report Spam   Logged

Vansalon
( `≧ω≦´)
Loyal Lotad

Level: 709

( `≧ω≦´)

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2013, 05:42:18 pm »

When will the IC thread for this go up?
Just curious.
Report Spam   Logged

It's like your on the road to being a goth and you're mostly there, but are perpetuallly stopped at an Ice Cream Parlour or something
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2013, 05:43:08 pm »

When will the IC thread for this go up?
Just curious.
Daniel said something after I post.
I'll post when i come home from dinner.

or he might do it while im at dinner, im fine eitherway
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2013, 09:50:22 pm »

Made some cool lore additions to the Borineans and Gorafia.

Race

Name: Wanhiasheem(Unconfirmed)
Planet of Origin: Gorafia(Unconfirmed)
Average Lifespan: Unknown
Subspecies: Unknown
Appearance: Unknown
Description: Thought to be the original sentient race of Gorafia, with intelligence much higher than the Borineans, probably near the intelligence of humans.(Unconfirmed)

That'd be cool if this roleplay could be a series of episodes
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2013, 10:32:25 pm »

Race
Name: Venator
Contributor: Zohaib
Planet of Origin: Opacus
Average Lifespan: 150 human years
Appearance: Alien looking people. Looks like a mix between Turian race from mass effect and Sangheili (Elites) Of The Halo Games. Mid-size build, average height would be 6'0 -7'0.
Description: Very strong proud people, famous for traveling through the galaxy with use of advanced tech. In battle they are known for quick decisions and cat-like reflexes, while having quite capable strength. They breath normal oxygen, just like humans.
Culture: They have a hierarchic government and way of life. Every time it is time for a ruler to stand down, the two most likely candidates (Usually the Ruler's sons or son & rival) battle for the "Iubar Armor. A ceremonial armor worn by the ruler. The ruler's name by the people is Iubaris.

At the age that the Venators become an "adult" (20 human years), the young teenage Venators are sent out to caverns around the planet to bring back the "Apex" Flower, a fruit named after the armor, it is a special flower that is very highly respected in the traditional community. With science advances, the Venators have been able to adopt space travel and minor teleportation. They also have adopted inter-plantery communication devices.

Planet
Name: Opacus
Description: A rather dark planet, where the three moons are seen more than the sun. Plant life has adapted to not have a need for sunlight, while still being able to produce oxygen. The planet is known for the "Vexatio Comet". Every 30 or so years a green comet flies close to the atmosphere dropping massive amounts of chlorophyl and nutrients for planets, this is probably how the planets survive without much light. The planet is very earthy in looks, and in some of the midlands there are full-fledged cities, similar to modern earth ones. There are many deserts and rocky areas near the bottom of the planet.

Factions
Venator World Government:
The venators never had a need for separate countries and region, instead the whole planet is treated as such. The Iubaris is the leader of this faction and the planet as a whole. They enforce the laws and enforce the culture. They also deal with interplanetary communications.

Events
Name: Venator-Human Contact
Description: In the year 2800, a human ship by the name of Galaxy IV came into the atmosphere of Opacus. This is the first contact of human life from the Venators. The Venators used their communication scanners on the Human Ship to breach into their communications hub and steal the pre-recroded messages, and words saved in the comm hub's database to translate and learn the English language. This disruption caused the ship to crash on the outskirts of Ventosus City, the capital of Opacus. Most of the human crew has survived and with the help from the Venator World Government, communication systems have been returned, and the human crew is, as of 2810, preparing to return to Earth with this information.

Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2013, 10:41:03 am »

Made some major adjustments to Gorafia and Borineans. I'd suggest reading over them again. Hope you don't mind, Daniel, I put some additional forms on your first post for the sake of convenience.

New races

Name: Wanikotans
Planet of Origin: Koernia
Average Lifespan: 36 Earth Years
Appearance: Short humanoid with skin very similar to leather. Their faces seem to be stuck in sadness; their eyes look saddened and their mouths are stuck in a permanent frown, and their faces are covered in wrinkles. Their arms come down below their waist, and their hands have two fingers and an opposable thumb. The elbows have a small, knubby appendage that suggests something was once there. Naturally, their legs are proportionally small. However, at birth, their feet are amputated and replaced with a special unit that gives out thrust to keep the Wanikotan hovering. Protruding from their backs are two appendages that look like airplane wings. These look like they are used for flight, but they are too small and can not move.
Description: The race is immensely uniform. They do not differ in natural appearance at all. The only way to tell one Wanikotan from another is to be able to recognize their mental signature, which is shown telepathically. The Wanikotans are naturally very intelligent, and have succeeded in many things on their planet. Their high intelligence even allows for telepathy and telekinesis. However, they have no interest in space travel and have not dealt with it at all. They are estimated to have been sentient for anywhere from 10,000-25,000 years.
Culture: The Wanikotans embrace their uniformity with the clothing that they wear. Every Wanikotan wears the same leotard-like artical which is white with a tall, black letter "U" on the front and back. The natural part of their legs is also covered in a thin, felxible, white metal. Their government consists of a feudal system with one king and one queen who make decisions for all of Wanikotea, the whole of the Wanikotan race.

Name: Jordakbons
Planet of Origin: Koernia
Average Lifespan: 90 Earth Years
Subspecies: Blarkia-This species is non-sentient and looks almost exactly like their sentient cousins, but without bio-luminescence.
Appearance: Completely black except for streaks and spots of bio-luminescence on the head, flank, and ankles. Quadruped with a body similar to a leopard's. Three toes on each foot. One long tail with an indefinite shape. The end of the tail can be used to use tools. The head has no nostrils. A small appendage sticks out from under the chin, and a large horn-like appendage rises from the forehead and is bent back towards the behind.
Description: This race shares residence on Koernia with the Wanikotans. Their sentience has probably lasted for 3,000 years. They are somewhat hostile to anything alien.
Culture: The country of Jordakbia divided into 5 kingdoms, each ruled by a monarch, and each king is somewhat governed by a order of laws set by some kind of force called the "Wanishee," which seems to be a source of religion. Some think that this force is something arcane.

Name: Botorans
Planet of Origin: Bota
Average Lifespan: 30 Earth Years
Appearance: An exoskeleton-bound organism that is very similar to a trilobite. A rounded head with a thin bottom lip. Connected to the spine are twelve small legs. Each Botoran is about 1' 7" long and is 4" tall.
Description: A very naive creature. Botarans are known to be able to live to 60 years, but most get themselves into danger and perish much before that.
Culture: The Botorans are still in somewhat of a tribal stage and there is no form of government. The architecture is based almost solely off dirt and mud. However, the architecture of the most populated areas seems to be too complicated for the abilities of the Botorans. Many suggest that a higher alien race used a monolith to advance the race and created architecture for the Botorans to live in. The source is thought to be arcane, like the so-called "Wanishee."

Planet

Name: Koernia
Description: A planet that is divided in half by a giant chasm stretching around the very center. The chasm's depth is about 1/8 the size of the planet. The northern hemisphere is mostly the country of Jordakbia, a world full of mountains, jungles, and caverns. The southern is mostly the country of Wanikotea, a world of forests, cities, and mostly flat lands. Because of the Great Divide, the two races never knew of each other's existence until about 40 years ago, when the Wanikotans perfected air travel. For the last 5 years, the two countries have been at war. The Jordakbons wanted more land now that they realized there was more land, and they have more physical strength than the Wanikotans. However, the Wanikotans have more intelligence and technology.

(I'll continue later; short on time)
Report Spam   Logged

Daniel the Buizel
Bashful Buizel
Global Moderator
Courageous Combusken

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2013, 03:25:39 pm »

Sorry for not starting the IC topic yesterday.  I typed about half of it up but something else came up.  I'll try to do it sometime today.
Report Spam   Logged

5:29 PM - Buizel: playing fallout and posting shitty screenshots with an unrelated caption

|
Daniel the Buizel
Bashful Buizel
Global Moderator
Courageous Combusken

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013, 08:24:46 pm »

I'm really sorry for not starting it yet, guys.  Some other things came up irl.

I'll try to start it up within the week, but no promises in the next few days...
Report Spam   Logged

|
RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013, 08:47:00 pm »

I'm really sorry for not starting it yet, guys.  Some other things came up irl.

I'll try to start it up within the week, but no promises in the next few days...

Is this all going to be in one topic? It might make more sense to have different topics for different planets.
Say, I wanted to roleplay on Gorafia. I'd post there. If I wanted my character to travel to another planet or interact with something on another planet/area, then I'd post in the topics of each area. Then, if my character left Gorafia, I would only post in the area that he was in
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: