Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 29, 2024, 02:14:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

[OOC] Galaxy

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: [OOC] Galaxy  (Read 984 times)
RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Currently going crazy

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: March 15, 2013, 10:16:30 am »

Awesome, I can use my Pendantectors idea for this Cheesy

Faction

Name: Pendantectors
Contributor: Cooper
Description: Pendantectors, or "Tectors," are ordinary beings that use gems that conduct power from the Arcane Plane, a dimension that coincides with the Temporal Plane and Spacial Plane. These gems are called "pendants," and are made from gems and certain stones. Each pendant is created randomly by tools of the Arcane Plane, though a few kinds are able to be created artificially. Pendants can only be used with the help of pendant conductors, which are special devices created mostly by blacksmiths with dust made of ground Copper and Pearl pendants. Such kind of conductors include steel belt buckles, leather hats, and gauntlets made of onyxite. However, some have been found to contain an innate power granted naturally by arcane means. These extremely rare individuals can use the power of the pendants without actually using the pendants themselves. The name, Pendantectors originated from the use of the pendants to protect the inhabitants of Gorafia from evil Arcane beings, though not all Pendantectors fit this role. Most serve as protectors, and many hire themselves out to a landowner to protect the landowner's property. However, there are some that practice the pendants' magic for fun, and some that practice it for opposite purposes than most.
More information on the pendants and conductors can be found here

Name: Gorafia
Contributor: Cooper
Description: A planet very identical to Earth except for land masses. Humans have lived here alongside the Borineans for 1500 years. The planet's ecosystem had been unbalanced by the time the humans came. However, the humans brought many kinds of animals and plants with them from Earth. The amount of animals from earth now about equal the amount of animals native to Gorafia. The Earth plantlife didn't spread as much, though. The civilization of the planet is currently in a sort of medieval/steampunk age, and modern technology like space travel, and television is unheard of except from legends passed down from humans.
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: