Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 07:29:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Evionet Monthly Sprite Contest [February]

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Evionet Monthly Sprite Contest [February]  (Read 842 times)
Aperl
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 20

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 12:40:43 am »

I thank and applaud you for trying... And it isnt because of me leaving people stopped caring.. It's evidently obvious thatpeople dont give a **** anymore.. and thats okay.. Might as well leave it where it is, cuz I'm done with it myself... Fuucking tired of all the horse shiit with this site.. =p Everythings in social, which sucks ass.. But that's how it is
Thanks for pointing this out.
Your presence brings back memories of the good old days when spriting was still an active topic in the community. You being a mod, plus one of the leaders of the board, it's normal that people get the impression that the art section is coming back to life.
It's still just an impression. The whole board cannot be run by two or three brave souls. It needs to be a common effort. And we're not made for that anymore. Our interests diverged, life gets in the way and all. But we're still all friends in here, that's why the website lives.
Report Spam   Logged

WHy do i have a feeling your going to be the serious wise man of the forum Tongue
D:< I hate you! That made WAY to much sense.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: