Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 16, 2024, 03:43:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Pokemon X and Y Huge rumor, 18 new pokemon revealed and more!

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon X and Y Huge rumor, 18 new pokemon revealed and more!  (Read 608 times)
zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

Level: 3

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: February 01, 2013, 12:27:06 pm »

Hi everyone i am making this thread to talk about a rumor for pokemon x and y. If this is against the rules please let me know. Anyway here you can talk about this rumor posted. Here it is and an interesting one http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/60943/t1821366-huge-pile-of-rumors-leaked/ enjoy. What are your thoughts on it?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 01:31:56 pm »

Don't believe anything that's not confirmed on Serebii
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 01:46:25 pm »

Don't believe anything that's not confirmed on Serebii
yeah

but I like the op's sig on that link xD
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 02:48:29 pm »

No new types, but there are “Cross-bred” Pokémon introduced. Certain father/mother breeding pairs will result in a visually distinct child, who will be the mother’s species, but will, for example, have a pattern reminiscent of its father or a slightly altered color scheme. This is basically the new Gender Difference and is simply an aesthetic bonus, nothing extreme and only certain pairings result in this…the Pokemon is still considered the species of its mother, it’s not a new species. One example I can give is that it is possible to get certain Pokemon sporting Pikachu’s red cheeks.

With sprites(pixel art), I would never see this happening. Years ago, I wrote up brainstorming ideas for a fake game that included the ability to splice Pokemon and battle with them. Later, I realized how impossible it would be. However, with the 3D models and textures that are going to be used now, I can see this as a possibility in technical terms. However, I doubt that Gamefreak would want to do this, I can't really explain my reasoning in that aspect though.
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 03:04:09 pm »

They will never do crossbred hybrid mons, it will take too much to do it and they dont want to have infinite pokemon combos
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
DAF
Sassy Snivy

Level: 14

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 04:30:10 pm »

They will never do crossbred hybrid mons, it will take too much to do it and they dont want to have infinite pokemon combos
I truly don't believe this as anything can truly be possible, especially if they work on it and with all truth, none of us really will know how much data goes into adding Pokemon and therefore they can always add and let go in other areas (if you wish to argue which areas, then by all means do so) and they can always put there data in the games and separate PokeDex entries to fit into the programming and the infinite combos you mention would indeed be impossible because they can always add a program to show what their hybrid will be and which Pokemon are capable of being hybrids and maybe even add a percentage to show a chance of making a hybrid and from there even show that not all Pokemon are capable of hybrid breeding along with a list of possible hybrids doable and to she hybrid Pokemon can only breed within their egg group and Dittos to make it more data worthy.
Report Spam   Logged
zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 05:32:23 pm »

That is true, i see find this the most believable rumor i have ever seen for a pokemon game.
Report Spam   Logged
Chaos
Effeminate pansy with no social skills
Gutsy Golbat

Level: 17

Hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2013, 05:57:34 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

DAF
Sassy Snivy

Level: 14

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2013, 06:06:08 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Level: 34

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2013, 10:36:12 pm »

If they do however, it would be years after Digimon tried it.
I like it.
Report Spam   Logged

In the distance, that day, when the star became music.
zoroarkrules25
Mighty Mantyke

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2013, 10:03:53 am »

They could it's all a matter of if they want to. Also for crossbreeding they could have just generic combos like maybe only one look from the parent on the child. It would make things simpler and not as long to program into the game.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: