Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 11:29:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

What kind of pets do you guys like? :D

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of pets do you guys like? :D  (Read 1397 times)
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2013, 07:43:33 pm »

They were bread to be fighting/attack dogs, it's in their nature to be somewhat violent. Sure they can be sweet animals like any other, they just have a higher risk of injury to others because they get overprotective or angry. It's like how golden retrievers have a thing with sticks and playing fetch, they were bread to like them. :x

Also, is it bread or breed? ?_?
I believe the past tense is bred
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2013, 07:46:14 pm »

I believe the past tense is bred
I bread my dogs.
Report Spam   Logged

Daniel the Buizel
Bashful Buizel
Global Moderator
Courageous Combusken

Level: 35

You Burned the Rope and Saved Us All <3

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2013, 07:54:29 pm »

Also, is it bread or breed? ?_?
Breed is the verb (ex: "I breed dogs for a living")

Bred is the Noun/Adjective (Depending on how it's used) (ex: "This dog is purebred")
Report Spam   Logged

5:29 PM - Buizel: I'm just gonna try to calm down the only way I know how
5:29 PM - Buizel: playing fallout and posting shitty screenshots with an unrelated caption
5:30 PM - Buizel: [link]
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: you stripped your clothes?
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: turned into a fox
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: and got sad?
5:30 PM - Buizel: yup
5:30 PM - Buizel: isn't that what most people do?

|
Aperl
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 20

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2013, 08:10:23 pm »

I will be hosting a cat starting in about four weeks. My friend is going to an internship in Cali, and I will take care of his cute little kitteh for approximately 4 months.
I can't wait!
However, my mother is allergic. But she said it's okay. Worst case scenario I would go to my grandma's with the cat. She loves cats as well.

Otherwise, as pets I would personally like to have a skunk, of course with its protective glands taken out. Because skunks are apparently amazing pets, and they're so cute as well, except when they pee on you ^^.
A raccoon would be awesome as well. Or a tiger. But I'm dreaming out loud. And I'm not Usain Bolt with his Jaguar kitteh...
Report Spam   Logged

WHy do i have a feeling your going to be the serious wise man of the forum Tongue
D:< I hate you! That made WAY to much sense.
Coyote Starrk
The Ultimate in Prescribed Drugs
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 8

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2013, 09:42:33 pm »

I will be hosting a cat starting in about four weeks. My friend is going to an internship in Cali, and I will take care of his cute little kitteh for approximately 4 months.
I can't wait!
However, my mother is allergic. But she said it's okay. Worst case scenario I would go to my grandma's with the cat. She loves cats as well.

Otherwise, as pets I would personally like to have a skunk, of course with its protective glands taken out. Because skunks are apparently amazing pets, and they're so cute as well, except when they pee on you ^^.
A raccoon would be awesome as well. Or a tiger. But I'm dreaming out loud. And I'm not Usain Bolt with his Jaguar kitteh...
Bath it every week to keep the saliva from building up on the fur. People allergic to cats tend to be allergic to a compound in the saliva, not the cat itself, and since cats clean themselves, it gets in the first, and the fur get everywhere, so if you clean it once a week, it should help with the allergies.

Don't forget to clean it's litterbox and watch it's diet, the feeding dose on the bags isnt always right and you need to make sure you give it the right amount, so if it loses weight, feed it more, or if it gains, feed it less. Also, post pics of cat when you get it~ :3

Breed is the verb (ex: "I breed dogs for a living")

Bred is the Noun/Adjective (Depending on how it's used) (ex: "This dog is purebred")
I dun use bred much, mostly breed ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Henri, le Chat Noir
kind of smelly
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 28

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2013, 10:19:06 pm »

I can't wait!

i'm not the only person that wants a raccoon as a pet ;u;
i also want a fox or a jerboa. foxes and jerboas are qts. fat chance of me ever getting either though, i don't even know where i would be able to buy a jerboa.
Report Spam   Logged

"If brains was bees, there'd be no honey between your ears."
-Durry Quill
Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2013, 10:22:41 pm »

I can't wait!

Gonna quote this again, if you want  tiger, look into the cat breed called toyger, they were bred to look like tigers, but be domesticated like a cat. they cost anywhere from 1500-5000+ dollars because most of the money goes into tiger conservation funds.

Or if you want a cheetah, get the cat breed called Cheetoh, they can run up to 30MPH and are energetic kitties~
Report Spam   Logged

Daniel the Buizel
Bashful Buizel
Global Moderator
Courageous Combusken

Level: 35

You Burned the Rope and Saved Us All <3

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2013, 10:25:51 pm »

Nobody else wants a Ferret?  ;-;
Report Spam   Logged

5:29 PM - Buizel: I'm just gonna try to calm down the only way I know how
5:29 PM - Buizel: playing fallout and posting shitty screenshots with an unrelated caption
5:30 PM - Buizel: [link]
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: you stripped your clothes?
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: turned into a fox
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: and got sad?
5:30 PM - Buizel: yup
5:30 PM - Buizel: isn't that what most people do?

|
Coyote Starrk
Wrathful Whirlipede

Primera Espada

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2013, 10:28:29 pm »

Nobody else wants a Ferret?  ;-;
While I think theyre cool, I dont really want something that belongs in a cage, or is so small I run the risk of stepping on it so easily like a ferret is. Being tall with feet as wide as helicopter landing pads aint fun ;-;
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: