Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 18, 2024, 04:27:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Xbox One Topic

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox One Topic  (Read 3888 times)
klondikebar
Global Moderator
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 44

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #270 on: July 25, 2013, 05:51:28 am »

You know, the Xbox One has got me mad at the internet. When they announced the Xbox One with all the weird stuff people didn't like, the whole internet said "AH BULL CRAP! I'M NOT GETTING ANOTHER MICROSOFT PRODUCT AGAIN UNTIL THEY CHANGE THEIR XBOX ONE STUFF" a week passed and they reversed the DRM policy and all that. "OH TOO LITTLE TOO LATE! I'M ALREADY GETTING A PS4"

What annoyed me more was redditors. When it was first announced, they were saying "GOD THIS DRM IS STUPID I'LL NEVER GET IT MICROSOFT IS DOOMED!" and the moment they reversed it, it became "THAT DRM WOULD'VE BEEN SO GOOD ALL THE ONLINE PLAY AnD CLOUDS AND STREAMING AND ONLINE GAME STORAGE WHY DID THEY REMOVE IT PETITION TO GET IT BACK!"

I'm not even joking, I have seen petitions to get microsoft to bring DRM back, it's ridiculous.
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Level: 34

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: July 25, 2013, 06:00:54 am »

What annoyed me more was redditors. When it was first announced, they were saying "GOD THIS DRM IS STUPID I'LL NEVER GET IT MICROSOFT IS DOOMED!" and the moment they reversed it, it became "THAT DRM WOULD'VE BEEN SO GOOD ALL THE ONLINE PLAY AnD CLOUDS AND STREAMING AND ONLINE GAME STORAGE WHY DID THEY REMOVE IT PETITION TO GET IT BACK!"

I'm not even joking, I have seen petitions to get microsoft to bring DRM back, it's ridiculous.

Well, imo, Microsoft shouldn't have backed down.
If it would have been so good like they were saying it would be, why remove it?
It's like it was an half-assed idea.
Report Spam   Logged

In the distance, that day, when the star became music.
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 25, 2013, 08:29:22 am »

You know, the Xbox One has got me mad at the internet. When they announced the Xbox One with all the weird stuff people didn't like, the whole internet said "AH BULL CRAP! I'M NOT GETTING ANOTHER MICROSOFT PRODUCT AGAIN UNTIL THEY CHANGE THEIR XBOX ONE STUFF" a week passed and they reversed the DRM policy and all that. "OH TOO LITTLE TOO LATE! I'M ALREADY GETTING A PS4"
even though they changed it, they still messed up a lot of people's trust in doing it in the first place.  Plus it still has a lot of issues such as the always kinect, so I understand why many still don't want it anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: July 25, 2013, 09:38:13 pm »

The real question is why are you still considering it.
They turned their backs at their fans and then pussied away and are now backing on everything they said.
You can't trust what they say anymore cause everything's turned around the next week.
They're doing everything so horribly wrong.

Even Nintendo has more consistency with the WiiU.
Report Spam   Logged

Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King of Halloween is at your service.
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 25

There are few who deny it, what I do I am the best

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 25, 2013, 09:45:57 pm »

They turned their backs at their fans and then pussied away and are now backing on everything they said.
You can't trust what they say anymore cause everything's turned around the next week.

Because I have no reason to buy an PS4. I don't like the games they have on that system, and the two I did love are coming to both platforms. And the most probable reason they're turning back on what they first said is because the guy who acted like a jerk and who was formerly in charge of the gaming division left to be the head of Zynga, and the new person wants to actually sell the xbox one.
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2013, 09:59:53 pm »

As much as I agree that PS4 is kicking the Xbox One's ass, there isn't anything wrong if somebody buys an Xbox One.

Alot of people do not care for the differences between the consoles, and just want something to play with freinds.
Hell, if all my freinds where set on buying an Xbox One, I would too.

Along with Xbox One still having Xbox exclusives. Just because the console is bad, doesn't mean the games are.
Forza 5 looks amazing, I'm extremely dissapointed that I will not be getting it, and there just isn't a substitute.
I'm going to be dissapointed that I'm missing Halo 5, once again there is no substitute to sucha  great series, i really wanted to finish the series, but I can't now.

It's like the same reason people buy the WiiU, they don't care about anything but getting those nintendo games and nintendo stuff.
I couldn't care less about the PS4 exclusives. None of them interest me, even in the slightest. I didn't enjoy my PS3 at all, It's probably the worst experience i've had with a home console, but im still buying a PS4. The Xbox One isn't for me, but it is for alot of other people.

You have to remember there are people out there who just want to play games. They don't give a **** about specs, or features. They just want to play video games.

I'm only buying a PS4 because everyone else is and it doesnt have the stupid kinect
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: July 25, 2013, 10:30:34 pm »

As much as I agree that PS4 is kicking the Xbox One's ass, there isn't anything wrong if somebody buys an Xbox One.

Alot of people do not care for the differences between the consoles, and just want something to play with freinds.
Hell, if all my freinds where set on buying an Xbox One, I would too.

Along with Xbox One still having Xbox exclusives. Just because the console is bad, doesn't mean the games are.
Forza 5 looks amazing, I'm extremely dissapointed that I will not be getting it, and there just isn't a substitute.
I'm going to be dissapointed that I'm missing Halo 5, once again there is no substitute to sucha  great series, i really wanted to finish the series, but I can't now.

It's like the same reason people buy the WiiU, they don't care about anything but getting those nintendo games and nintendo stuff.
I couldn't care less about the PS4 exclusives. None of them interest me, even in the slightest. I didn't enjoy my PS3 at all, It's probably the worst experience i've had with a home console, but im still buying a PS4. The Xbox One isn't for me, but it is for alot of other people.

You have to remember there are people out there who just want to play games. They don't give a **** about specs, or features. They just want to play video games.

I'm only buying a PS4 because everyone else is and it doesnt have the stupid kinect

Don't get me wrong, the XONE looks like a nice console with great stuff.
But MS screwed the marketing so bad it's ridiculous.
The consumers don't even know right from left anymore.

the guy who acted like a jerk and who was formerly in charge of the gaming division left to be the head of Zynga, and the new person wants to actually sell the xbox one.

The worst troll ever.
And he even said Zynga had potential!
Report Spam   Logged

Jack Skellington
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 25, 2013, 10:37:05 pm »

Don't get me wrong, the XONE looks like a nice console with great stuff.
But MS screwed the marketing so bad it's ridiculous.
The consumers don't even know right from left anymore.

The worst troll ever.
And he even said Zynga had potential!

And now the lady(think it's a woman) is reversing all the stuff they added to please and regain some fans.

I also heard that sometime next year Microsoft is planning to release a white xbox one. It looked smexy.
Report Spam   Logged

Daniel the Buizel
Bashful Buizel
Global Moderator
Courageous Combusken

Level: 35

You Burned the Rope and Saved Us All <3

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 25, 2013, 11:01:44 pm »

And now the lady(think it's a woman) is reversing all the stuff they added to please and regain some fans.

I also heard that sometime next year Microsoft is planning to release a white xbox one. It looked smexy.
A white xbox one?  That changes everything!

I'm being sarcastic, btw
Report Spam   Logged

5:29 PM - Buizel: I'm just gonna try to calm down the only way I know how
5:29 PM - Buizel: playing fallout and posting shitty screenshots with an unrelated caption
5:30 PM - Buizel: [link]
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: you stripped your clothes?
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: turned into a fox
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: and got sad?
5:30 PM - Buizel: yup
5:30 PM - Buizel: isn't that what most people do?

|
Jack Skellington
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 25, 2013, 11:09:57 pm »

I'll find the pic.

Edit: Found it. This pic is huge though.

Edit 2: I'll make a link for it:
Report Spam   Logged

Chaos
Effeminate pansy with no social skills
Gutsy Golbat

Level: 17

Hmm...

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 26, 2013, 02:41:34 am »

Reddit likes to rebell against things, what else is new
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #281 on: July 26, 2013, 05:49:00 am »

I'll find the pic.

Edit: Found it. This pic is huge though.

Edit 2: I'll make a link for it:

Kinda looks like a Wii. :/
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 27, 2013, 06:18:40 am »

To everyone mad at people changing their opionions.

You guys know there are more than like 3 people on reddit.
And they have different opinions.

Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Princess
Gargantuan Gabite

Wayward Son

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: July 27, 2013, 09:18:04 am »

To everyone mad at people changing their opionions.

You guys know there are more than like 3 people on reddit.
And they have different opinions.

Yeah...

It's just that we can't be sure they won't bring back the DRM next year.
We can't be sure of nothing from MS right now...
And people are rushing on it cause it ain't bad anymore.

Of course, it wasn't all bad during the conferences.
But they dropped it all together with the DRM.
And I think that's what these people are mad about.
I didn't read them though.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: