Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 04:23:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Timelines [In character]

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Timelines [In character]  (Read 530 times)
Eric the Turtwig
The wisdom turtle.
Mighty Mantyke

Level: 16

level me up so I can grow into a mighty turtle. :D

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 07:46:52 am »

[OOC: It's okay. I can't do anything much too since Mors isn't here. I am enjoying the storyline too anyways. ^^]

The massive flash of light was so bright that Gakura had to look away from the moon. He then saw all the water pokemon fell to the ground like they had been hit by a massive force. He saw the barboach who was thrown from a pond to the grass then started to shake like it was in pain. It was a nightmarish view.

Gakura went to help the water pokemon but they regained their balance and power just as fast as they fell to the ground. Then, the horrified face and sounds from the other pokemon told Gakura what had happened. He looked up to the sky, confirming his fear, as the moon was still hovering above, but with a massive crater at where the destruction had hit the moon.

The pokemon around him was scared. Some began to panic and it looked like another riot and chaos would start again. Gakura began to panic too but then, out of the blue, a massive light of green illuminated the center of the town square, then a majestic pokemon appeared from the light. It was the legendary pokemon who was believed to have the ability to travel through time,
Celebi.

Gakura couldn't believe his eyes. Zypher went closer and talked to Celebi. Then he called Gakura to come here along with few others pokemon. Still in a state of shock, Gakura went towards Zypher and Celebi, who was hovering a few inches above ground. 
Report Spam   Logged

"I had live long enough to see humans trying to imitate ducks."
I'm going to name my kids Ctrl, Alt and Delete, then I'm going to hit them all at once.
Mors
~Death~
Eager Eevee

Level: 4

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2013, 08:44:47 am »

((Sorry.  DX  I forgot to check for a few days because I though we were waiting for steel.))

Jazelda had managed to collect a large number of Pokemon, with the help of her team.  The Gakura had been especially helpful to her, though every member of the team played their part.

While back in town the Mudkip was present for the strike against the moon.  She, like all the water Pokemon, felt the strange force and pushed her down.  Nothing she could do helped her resist the force, though she tried again and again.  From her prone position she could still see the moon, which was drawing closer still.

Then Celebi appeared in the town's center.  Jazelda was shocked by the legendary Pokemon's sudden appearance.  But then, when Zypher went to talk to with Celebi he turned to call for her, among others.  She weakly got to her feet and walked slowly to Zypher, Celebi and Gakura.
Report Spam   Logged
RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2013, 01:18:03 pm »

The feeling of the strange force faded as Keldeo's vision was blurred by a blue flash. As the flash faded, Keldeo noticed that something was gripping its flank, holding it to the ground.

It rose its tail in the air and swung it around, using Aqua Tail. Its tail struck a Haunter that had gone invisible. Keldeo noticed that its gaze was clouded by blue. As it got up, more Haunter and Gengar with blue eyes appeared, holding down the Pokemon around Keldeo. The blue glow faded as they all ran away.

Those stupid pranksters were messing with our heads! Keldeo realized that the ghost Pokemon had taken the moment to have a bit of fun with their confusion attacks. It looked around to see that the other Water Pokemon had come to the same realization.

Keldeo left its group to report to Zypher. It saw that Zypher was speaking to a strange, green Pokemon with large eyes. Keldeo stood nearby, waiting for the conversation to end.
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!
Zypher
Feel free to add me on skype. Username: Nebben8
Playful Porygon

Level: 5

My Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata!!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 02:47:39 pm »

As the Pokemon Zypher had called reached him he told them "Celebi plans to send us back in time to cut off our current problem at its root. I plan to go back to attempt to do this. Do you want to join me?" Zypher asked Keldeo, Jazelda and Gakura. Then, Turning back to Celebi he asked "How many Pokemon can you bring back in time with you and is there anything else we should be carful about if we go?"
Celebi Told Zypher "I can bring back 4 Pokemon and only have the power to do so about 4 times. If you go back, What ever you do, Do not make any sort of contact with your past selves. Also please refrain from telling people that you came from he future as this might cause chaos among the Pokemon you meet."

Zypher then asked the Pokemon he had assembled "Are you willing to come back in time to fix this problem? I should warn you that from the limited research I've done in to time travel I can tell you that we will most likely not be able to ever make contact with our families or friends ever again as we will become temporal glitches, so to speak. Are you willing to do this?"
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2013, 03:16:22 pm »

Family? I have none. Keldeo thought without even flinching.

"Of course I am willing."
Report Spam   Logged

Mors
~Death~
Eager Eevee

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 08:19:16 pm »

"Yes, indeed yes."  Jazelda said, her head held high.  She had lost all contact with her family a long time ago and had nevered dreamed of meeting them again.  It taken her a while to realize she had almost no chance at meeting her family again, and going back in time would only confirm that to an absolute truth.
Report Spam   Logged
Eric the Turtwig
The wisdom turtle.
Mighty Mantyke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2013, 09:14:15 am »

My family.. Gakura thought. He missed his family alot. He knew that he will never see them again in the present time. Going back to the past also meant that he might be able to see his family again, even though if he couldn't actually talk to them. Gakura smiled just from thinking of seeing his family again. He wanted to stop all this nightmares too.
"Yes. I am willing to do this." Gakura said confidently.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm going to name my kids Ctrl, Alt and Delete, then I'm going to hit them all at once.
Zypher
Feel free to add me on skype. Username: Nebben8
Playful Porygon

Level: 5

My Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata!!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 08:01:13 pm »

"Very well. Let us begin." Zypher told Celebi.
"Ok let's go" Celebi Replied Simply.
At once another flash of green light erupted from Celebi and The New Group started to feel a slight tug. This feeling intensified until it was at an almost unbearable state. Then quite simply, The world vanished.

They were traveling through a tunnel of light while experiencing a feeling of almost shared minds and thoughts.
At once Zypher understood why everyone had accepted so readily. He also understood the loss all of them had went through while losing their families. Then once again, the feeling along with the time tunnel vanished.

They were on an island in the middle of a sea of a sea of light. In that sea they could see many different parts of time, Some from the past, Some from the present and some, Zypher assumed were from the future.
"Welcome to my home." Celebi told them. "Temporal Islands"
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 09:50:35 pm »

Keldeo trembled as it prodded the strange ground beneath it with its hoof. "Is this real?" It asked. "I-I mean, are we at a physical location, or just the temporal plane?"
Report Spam   Logged

Eric the Turtwig
The wisdom turtle.
Mighty Mantyke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2013, 08:57:03 am »

Feelings after feelings filled Gakura's mind as he fell into a tunnel of light. Then, everything vanished all of the sudden and he landed on the ground. He tried to get up and looked around the strange island. It was nothing like he had ever seen before. "W-what is this place?" Gakura asked.
Report Spam   Logged

Mors
~Death~
Eager Eevee

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2013, 11:00:16 am »

Jazelda felt slightly dizzy after traveling throught the tunnel of light.  She shook her head, trying to clear it up.  After that she looked around in awe.  The temporal islands were very interesting.  She stared with admiration at the assortment of items scattered about.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: