Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 01:30:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Timelines [In character]

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Timelines [In character]  (Read 537 times)
Zypher
Feel free to add me on skype. Username: Nebben8
Playful Porygon

Level: 5

My Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata!!

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: January 16, 2013, 08:38:41 pm »

[Here is the IC Thread for the Timelines RP. If you must post anything OOC, Post it in [].
Thanks,
Zypher]

=====

"What" Said Zypher as an eevee walked up behind him.
"About the turtwig, still no sign of his parents have been found. We think they were killed..."
"Call of the search." Replied Zypher "I hate do this but we need Everyone we have to push the moon away."

It has been almost 3 days since the moon started moving towards the world and none of our attempts have made any progress. From firing all of our most powerful attacks at it to try to knock its coarse off to prevent it from hitting the world to using psychic moves to push it away, even with hundreds of Pokemon, we haven't even made a slight change to where the moons headed. With our attempts to move it away or deflect it growing less effective as it gets more and more effected by the planets gravity, we have been authorized to attempt to destroy it.

"Gather everyone at the town center in 20 minutes." Shouted Zypher "We are going to have a meeting. I'm going to assign roles for our final attempt. Call back everyone who is keeping peace around town. I need them here too." About 15 Pokemon hurried off to deliver this message.

20 Minutes Later

"Everyone listen!" Yelled Zypher, "We have been authorized to attempt to destroy the moon. We have no other choice. I'm going to keep this short as we all need all the energy we have for tomorrow. I'm dividing you all in to 4 groups. Jazelda, Your in charge of recruiting. Take 5 or 6 other Pokemon with you and find as many Pokemon who are willing to help us on this by mid day tomorrow and have them meet here. Steel, Your in charge of defense. Your job is to make sure that no one that is not with one of us gets in to the town center. Find all the Pokemon here with no special moves and get them to help you. If absolutely necessary, You may use terminal force but do not unless you have no other choice. Keldeo, Your in charge of actually using the attack. Get all the non psychic Pokemon who know special moves and get them to go to sleep and save all the power for tomorrow. Finally I will be leading a squad of Pokemon who know psychic or any other moves that can move things with their minds. We will be guiding the attacks to make sure they hit the moon.
Now everyone should get rest as we will need all the power we can get tomorrow."

"Everyone get to your jobs!" Shouted Zypher "everyone knows where they belong so get there. We have a hard day tomorrow."

[Turtle Eric, Get with the rest of the group rather quickly please. Within the next 3 or 4 weeks game time.]
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 10:11:54 pm »

Keldeo stood in the front line of the crowd as it received it's orders.

Why not use any Psychic Pokemon? It wondered. It turned away from Zypher towards the crowd, scanning for the Pokemon that it knew had significant skill with special attacks.

Chandelure, Magmortar, Roserade, Glaceon, and Magnezone. Keldeo immediately picked out 5 of the most skilled Pokemon that he knew. But there's an Alakazam and an Espeon in the crowd. Their powers are just as strong. It would be a waste to not include them in the attack. Keldeo shook its head and walked into the crowd to start planning with the Pokemon that it had chosen.
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!
Eric the Turtwig
The wisdom turtle.
Mighty Mantyke

Level: 16

level me up so I can grow into a mighty turtle. :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 07:32:09 am »

Gakura was scared as he listened to Zypher giving commands to some of the pokemon in the crowd. He looked up towards the sky, where the giant moon hovered closely like it was going to fall down at any time. Marks from the previous attempt to knock it back can be seen on the moon which made Gakura worried that it would fail again this time.

He then searched the crowd for his parents but with no avail. Everyone in the crowd looked prepared and confident which made him feel like he was the only one not knowing what to do. Gakura wandered around aimlessly not knowing where to go then he saw a mudkip near to a bunch of crowds. Gakura remembered that Zypher made a mudkip in charge of the recruiting but he wasn't sure if she was the right one. He felt that if he joined into a group, he would be safer and he might see his parents again. He went closer to her, trying to make eye contact then looked away almost immediately as she turned towards his direction.
Report Spam   Logged

"I had live long enough to see humans trying to imitate ducks."
I'm going to name my kids Ctrl, Alt and Delete, then I'm going to hit them all at once.
Mors
~Death~
Eager Eevee

Level: 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 12:06:58 pm »

Jazelda nodded her head after being instructed by Zypher.  Almost immediately she started to scan the crowd, looking for anyone who would be able to assist her.  Her eyes fell on a Turtwig,who quickly turned his head just as their eyes meet.  Jazelda also looked away, thinking back to her mission.  She would need friendly Pokemon.  After another glance through the crowed the Mudkip had selected the group she wanted.

It consisted of a rather tiny Emolga, an overly happy Audino, a jumpy Ambipom, a wide-eyed Pichu that rarely stopped talking, a surprisingly gentle Scyther, and the Turtwig.  She called out to all of them and gathered them into a group near the outskirts of town.

"Alright," she began, looking at the Pokemon she had selected, "We've got a lot of ground to cover out here.  We need to work with efficiency so we can try to get as many Pokemon with us a s possible.  Let's get a move on."  Jazelda turned and started her way out of town.
Report Spam   Logged
Zypher
Playful Porygon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 03:36:40 pm »

Zypher, After giving his orders to the crowd went to go search for Pokemon to join his group. He selected an Alakazam, Espeon, Natu, 2 Xatus, Sigilyph and a Reuniclus for his task. After this he announced to the rest of the crowd "All other Psychic Pokemon, Go to Keldeo and join his group"
After this he gathered all the Pokemon he selected for his group and told them "We all need our power for tomorrow so I'l keep my orders brief. Our job is to use Psychic to speed up the attacks everyone else is firing so they are going fast enough to escape the planets gravity. Also keep them relatively condensed. That is all we are doing so go find somewhere to sleep and rest up for tomorrow. Meet here again at 9 AM Tomorrow so we can plan our attacks."

After he was done giving his orders to his group, he levitated to the top of a building to give him some time to prepare his psychic powers for the long day to come.
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 04:16:39 pm »

After Keldeo had recruited the Pokemon that it first chose, more appeared to help. Kedleo was able to successfully create multiple groups with the Pokemon, categorized by the attacks that they could use.

Keldeo created six groups, each containing Pokemon that could use a specific, powerful move. Magmortar was chosen to lead the Blast Burners, while Glaceon led the Blizzard Starters. Magnezone was in charge of the Thunder Crashers while the Solarbeamers followed Roserade. Keldeo took charge of the Hydro Pumpers, and lastly, put Raichu in the lead of the Focus Blasters.
Report Spam   Logged

Eric the Turtwig
The wisdom turtle.
Mighty Mantyke

Level: 16

level me up so I can grow into a mighty turtle. :D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 09:43:51 am »

Gakura went towards mudkip as she called him then they went to the outskirts of the town. Gakura looked at Audino who seemed to be happy and smiling all the time despite of everything that had happened. In front of him was pichu, who was actively talking to a tiny emolga which listened and nodded to everything the pichu said. Ambipom was just jumping beside a Syther who seemed quiet and gentle despite his appearance.

The mudkip then told them what they were going to do which Gakura listened carefully. He didn't want to make any mistakes and be the burden in the group. "Always work with and help your friends in need." He remembered one of the many word of wisdom his father gave.

Gakura looked at mudkip as they started their way out of town. "T-thanks for letting me being on the team. M-y name's Gakura by the way." he said nervously.
Report Spam   Logged

"I had live long enough to see humans trying to imitate ducks."
I'm going to name my kids Ctrl, Alt and Delete, then I'm going to hit them all at once.
Zypher
Playful Porygon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 03:42:26 pm »

[OOC: incase anyone is wondering why I haven't updated yet, Steel needs to post before I can do that.
Sorry for the wait,
Zypher]
Report Spam   Logged

Zypher
Playful Porygon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 01:38:47 pm »

[OOC: I just made an NPC just to take over for Leader of defense instead of steel. It's a Garchomp. We should act like he originally had the roll. Also, His name is Claw.]

IC:
The Next Day

"Everyone Get Ready. It is time" Shouted Zypher at exactly 10 AM. "Let us start our efforts to Destroy the moon and defend Earth. Everyone To their Groups."

As everyone Moved to their groups, Zypher cast out a Psychic Probe to check on How much power everyone had. "Good" he thought, "We might be able to do this if every one gives all there power." Once everyone got to their groups, Zypher went over to Keldeo to give him some final instructions.
"Keldeo, Make sure you fire all of your attacks in a close formation so that we can catch them using Psychic and push them too the moon, Aim for the indent near the middle. If we can all hit there then that is our only chance of destroying the moon. Remember to put as much power as you can in to that attack as the fate of our planet depends on it." Zypher then walked over to the center of the town square and yelled for everyone to start briefing there groups. He then went over to his group to start giving his final orders. As he was walking over there he saw a flash of green. "Celebi?" He thought, "Whats she doing here".
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2013, 05:10:18 pm »

Destroy the moon??? Keldeo thought over its latest orders. Keldeo looked to the sky, watching the looming mass of stone in the sky.
"Zypher!" Keldeo ran back to the leader. "What are you thinking? We mustn't destroy the moon! The world will fall apart without it! The moon governs the water; Water Pokemon like me are connected to its powers, we would know. We have to form another plan to push it back!" Keldeo's face was hardened by seriousness, fueled by fear of the major change to the world that would come with a destroyed moon.
Report Spam   Logged

Zypher
Playful Porygon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2013, 06:20:53 pm »

"It is an unfortunate thing that we must do to destroy the moon and while it is true that doing so will weaken your powers please consider the lives of all the Pokemon on the planet. This is what we must do to ensure the survival of Pokemon as a race. Are you willing to sacrifice some of your power to keep us all alive" Zypher told Keldeo, "We can not deflect it or push it back because if we push it back at this point it will fly out into space and you will lose your power anyway and we don't have the necessary power to push it back at this point. We could possibly prevent a direct hit but then we would have to face the same problem again in a few months since that would destabilize the moons orbit and that's assuming that the tilde forces don't tare the planet apart first. Besides you wouldn't loose all your power since the sun also exerts tilde forces and there for has another tie with water."
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 07:27:47 pm »

Keldeo turned away, angered by Zypher's words. His dismissal of looking for a new plan sent Keldeo's mind whirling, thinking of the long-term effects of a moon-less planet. The disturbed currents and ecosystems of the planet's waterways. Keldeo sent the thoughts to the back of its head, promising itself to plan ways to help the Water Pokemon of the planet later; the short-term goals must be accomplished first.

Keldeo mapped, in its head, 6 specific locations to situate the groups of Pokemon. There were multiple locations around town that were significantly elevated.

Keldeo would lead the Hydro Pumpers from the center of town, which was the highest point in town. Keldeo would start the attack from there. The Hydro Pump attack would signal the other five attacks in succession.

Directly North, the Blizzard Starters would begin firing, freezing the water onto the moon. From the East, and slightly North, the Solarbeamers would then start firing. From the Southeast, the Thunder Crashers would attack st the same time. From the Southwest, the Focus Blasters would direct their attacks at the ice-covered portion of the moon. From the West and slightly North, the Fire Blasters would do the same.

Keldeo deployed the five groups to their positions, then lead the Hydro Pumpers to the town's center. It then looked to Zypher, waiting for a signal to launch its planned attack.
Report Spam   Logged

Zypher
Playful Porygon

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 08:26:54 pm »

[OOC: Before i update i just want to say sorry for not giving Turtle and Mors much activity lately but this part of the story up to the next few updates is based on me and RSC]

IC:

While going to brief his own group zypher sensed a reaction of anger from Keldeo. He resolved that if this plan was a success then he would help water types live the best they could till they could find a more permanent solution to the lack of moon. Once he got to his group he started giving them their final orders. "Each of us will go to join one of Keldeos groups. We will use our psychic powers to push the attacks that are fired to a point where they can escape our planets gravity. Remember to use the most power you can get as the fate of our home depends on this push. We don't have much time. Head out now."

With this he went to join Keldeos group to push their attacks. Once there he levitated up to a point where he could see every group and shouted "Recruiters, Send everyone you recruited to the defensive line to back them up. They are under attack. Then get inside the defensive line your self. Let's hope this is success.
3..!
2.!!
1!!!
FIRE!!!!"

With that, Zypher threw almost all of his psychic power in to one push to get the attacks out of earths gravity. While doing this he landed as he knew he couldn't hold on to his levitation with so much of his power going in to his attack.
All of the attacks soared out of the atmosphere and flew straight for the moon at almost 10% of the speed of light. About 30 seconds later when the attacks hit the moon they all combined and created a massive flash of light blocking the view of what ever was left of the moon.
"Now we wait till the dust clears and see how we did..."
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2013, 09:26:48 pm »

As the attack ended, Keldeo's Hydro Pump attack stopped short. The other Pokemon in its group seemed to be experience the same stop, even though attacks were firing all around from the other five groups. The beams of elemental power started to end as Keldeo felt a boiling inside its body. The feeling grew and Keldeo was pushed to the ground by an invisible wave of energy. It looked around, seeing the Water Pokemon around it laying on the ground as well, knocked back from the strange force, which probably came from the combined wave of attacks.

Keldeo tried to stand up, but something kept it stuck on the ground, as if gravity had strengthened ten0fold. It realized that its companions were struggling all around it, experiencing the same thing.

Keldeo was able to look down upon the town from where it lay on the ground. A pond in the yard of a family of Squirtle and Totodile was shaking violently, and mysterious shards of ice were forming and melting around the edges. A Barboach that lived in the pond was thrown into the grass by the ebb and flow of the waters, even though it wasn't a large pond. Similar occurrences were happening in other water sources around town.

Keldeo attempted to use Hydro Pump; fearing that it was still stopped by whatever force originally abrupted the last attack. Keldeo's fear was confirmed; it was unable to fire anything from its hooves as it was able to moments before.
Report Spam   Logged

Zypher
Playful Porygon

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2013, 06:56:26 am »

Suddenly everyone's power over water returned at once. As the flash of light cleared everyone saw what had happened to the moon or more accurately, what didn't happen to the moon. There was a massive crater where the attacks hit but the moon was still in one solid shape. Worse still, While the attacks had slowed it down the moon was now within the main pull of the planets gravity and would hit the planet in less then 1 day causing complete destruction.
Zypher quickly went over the planets options. He came up with 2 Ideas that had any chance of working. The first was to deflect the moon around the earth with a massive fire of attacks. This would just delay the problem though.
His second idea was radical but might be there best chance. That was to contact the Celebi that he had seen flying around the area and have her send a group of powerful Pokemon back in time to intercept what ever caused the moon to start moving at the planet in the first place because what ever happened was definitely not natural and most likely could be stooped if someone got there fast enough with enough knowledge of what happened.
Suddenly with a flash of green light Celebi appeared in the center of the town square. Zypher, Realizing that Celebi might have the same idea as he did he flew over to meet her.

"Celebi" Zypher called as he got near "Are you thinking of sending someone back in time to stop the moon?"
"Yes" Celebi Replied
"Well then lets not stall any longer. Keldeo, Gakura and Jazelda. Come here"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: