Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 20, 2024, 02:49:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

One Story Ends... Another Begins! -Pokemon RP-

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: One Story Ends... Another Begins! -Pokemon RP-  (Read 1705 times)
RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Currently going crazy

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2013, 12:03:28 am »

((Looks like I need to edit my other post since no one's replying to it Tongue))

When Troy's entourage entered Driftveil, he returned all his Pokemon but Chargon, who was still carrying his trainer. As Troy rode through the city, no one seemed to take notice. However, as they approached the Pokemon Center, a middle-aged man rushed up to him. "Are you alright, kid?"

"Not really." Troy grinned. "I'm pretty sure my leg is broken. Would you mind helping me out? I'd prefer if some doctors helped me in instead of Chargon barging into the Pokemon Center.

"Sure, sure!" The man ran to the Pokemon Center, then returned with some workers that helped carry Troy into the Pokemon Center.

((Short post but no one else is posting Tongue))
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!
Murican Jakler
Member 49: That Weird Guy in The Corner
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Muricah.

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2013, 08:42:17 pm »

Jakku had stopped waiting a few hours ago and decided to start on her quota for the next day. She'd already caught a Sawsbuck, Joltik, and a Ferroseed. She'd also been training her Pokemon to make them beastly fighting machines.

"Torchic, use Flame Charge." Jakku's Torchic launched itself at the greatly outclassed Foongus. One hit and it was down for the count. She threw her Cipher PokeBall at the poor thing and it was on it's way. "Tch, no challenge. What's the point in going to these 'Hidden Grottos' if the only thing I find is some lousy mulch... a weak Pokemon if I'm lucky."

"Tor." Torchic seemed to be in agreement.

"Wait. I hear something." There was some faint rustling coming from the entrance, it was quick and frantic, but it didn't sound like any Pokemon that would come from Route 6. Not normally at least. She returned Torchic to her PokeBall, and pulled out a special one with a rounded line that resembled a closed eye.

"Go, bring them here." The Pokemon came out, and used Psychic in the direction of the noise. The rustling abruptly stopped. "Gotcha. Now reel them in." The figure was pulled forcefully through the entrance to the Hidden Grotto and into the clearing. It turned out to be a Trainer, who had hit the ground hard.

"Ah man, what the he-" The trainer was laying face down in the dirt near Jakku's feet. He looked up and saw her face...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler's face would've gotten as red as Tamato Berry at that point. I mean c'mon, a hot chick that pulled him out of the air to meet him, HIM of all people. Put one look at this chick's face and he knew she wasn't looking for a sunset date on the Royal Unova.

"Get up." She said, cold as ice.

He leaped backwards onto his feet and got his PokeBall ready. "So, I assume you're looking for a fight considering the look on your face."

The girl nodded her head... 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: