Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 20, 2024, 05:27:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

One Story Ends... Another Begins! -Pokemon RP-

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: One Story Ends... Another Begins! -Pokemon RP-  (Read 1706 times)
DAF
Sassy Snivy

Level: 14

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2013, 11:28:56 am »

At a hidden area... Ardos was studying the effects on Shadow Pokemon to make their already overdone power even higher. Ardos started a test on a Pidgey at equal level to a Pidgeot and witnessed how much power a Pidgey under a closed heart would fair against a sure to lose match. "Use Shadow Rush." Ardos said in a speaker. "Use Take Down." Ardos said towards the Pidgeot. The two Pokemon took aim and lunged for one another, both emitting their own strange glow. The two collided and caused an explosion. The Pidgey was completely unharmed and the Pidgeot was unconscious. "Looks like Pidgey was too strong." Ardos looked at the pidgey and noticed it tired itself out. Both Pokemon were returned to their cells.

A weird man with three cages appeared from a room and greeted Ardos. "Commander Ardos, the XD project is a success. The first trio were successfully shut and completely altered." A Peon announced.

Ardos took a look at the cages and saw the three Pokemon fully changed in appearance. "They will be tested soon." Ardos said having the Peon move them to the practice stadium.

---

After the fight with that Golurk has ended. Ace and Lencidia sighed. "Well at least that didn't get too ugly..." Lencidia said.

Ace looked around and noticed the sun setting. "Looks like this is a dun day. Let's talk later." Ace smiled at Lencidia as they parted ways.

Okay guys, the day is going to pass by after anyone still participating posts at least once to make the next three days (rather big leap) so you can make any development posts until you're ready to have the days pass. so you can skip into the next days and anyone participating with you will do as followed. So enjoy, make your plots and discuss in the sign up topic.
Report Spam   Logged
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2013, 11:50:56 am »

Looker emerged from his hiding place, walking up to Aryeh.

"Hello there!  Good battle!" said Looker.

Aryeh turned around.  His facial expression changing to one of someone who desperately wanted to facepalm.

"Agent Looker.  It's been a while.  Still messing up all the time?" sighed Aryeh.

"It all falls into place in the end!  My plans are ingenius" Looker grinned.

"It's usually down to luck with you.  A series of crazy events leading to the criminal somehow arrested."

"Anyway my old aquaintance, I assume you are here for the same reason I am; to find out about the Shadow Pokémon?"

"I was sent on a case to find a Dewott.  Turns out it's now a Shadow Samurott which puts me right in the middle of this Shadow conflict."

"Well Interpol is here now!" Looker exclaimed.

"That honestly doesn't cheer me up.  Interpol gets in the way more than anything else."

"Well not the great Agent Looker!"

"Including the great Agent Looker.  Now sorry dude, but I have matters to attend to" Aryeh began to walk away.

"Wait!  Let me help you!  Our powers combined, we can combat this Shadow threat and save the world!"

Aryeh sighed to himself and did the facepalm he had to do.  He knew he was going to regret this decision sooner or later.

"Ok" said Aryeh "Fine.  You can help.  However, I'm in charge ok."

"I can take direction.  I'm more than just the living embodiment of class ya know."

"This isn't a joke Agent.  If Interpol want to be involved, then they have to listen to my decisions.  The Shadow Pokémon case is under the duristiction of my organisation and what I say goes."

"I accept your terms.  Now what's the plan?"

"The plan is I'm going to join the Pokémon World Tournament.  I recommend you do the same."

"What's there?" Looker asked.

"For starters, a rematch with the Cipher Admin named Hunter who has the Samurott.  Secondly, the grand price are three incredibly rare Pokémon.  Plasma Grunts with Shadow Pokémon attempted to steal them earlier today and failed.  My guess is that they'll go after them again.  If anything is going to happen, it's going to unfold there."

+++

The train finally stopped and a man in a purple jacket walked out.  Six Ultra Balls were on his belt; obviously high level Pokémon.  The man made his way over to the Driftveil Pokémon Center to register a room for the night.

"Entering the PWT I presume?" asked the nurse.

"Correct."

"What is your name so I can register you?"

"I have a reservation already.  Arima.  Duan Arima."

+++

"Are you sure he is in Unova?"

"Both of them are!"

"That's impossible?  Two have never been in one place before, that's a statistical anomaly."

"Well it's happening.  Either one of them are candidates."

"There's more."

"Tell me!"

"There's someone else who is a candidate for the other type."

"If this is happening... then it won't be long before it all goes to shi-"
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
DAF
Sassy Snivy

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2013, 07:02:47 am »

We're in the next day guys, so start up fresh and be creative. The new day will feature Wild, Shadow Pokemon.

Ace begins wondering around Route 3 again and goes into the route's tunnel connecting to Nacrene City where a special news report popped up with this broadcast:

"Ever since the events in Nacrene City yesterday, reports are talking about Wild Pokemon being somewhat more hostile then usual. Not only have they been more aggressive towards other Pokemon, but even people were reportedly attacked by Pokemon with what appear to be a weird dark type move that has the user radiate a dark aura. It seems to disappear when the Pokemon stop attacking so experts say it's almost impossible to tell if you're gonna run into a Pokemon of this nature. So we of the team advise you to stay away from the grassy areas and avoid Wild Pokemon until we can identify a problem. That's it for the nature report of today's segment, tune in to see the Trainer's Tip segment after the break."

Ace wonders if the Scrafty yesterday was a Pokemon that was in the wild and caught in that condition. Ace makes his way to Route 3 to check if any of the Wild Pokemon act odd in the area.
Report Spam   Logged
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2013, 08:11:42 am »

The sun came up on a brand new day.  It had been a long night for Aryeh.  In addition to dealing with a Shadow Pokémon incursion, he now had to contend with Looker, the egotistical Interpol agent who had a habbit of screwing up.  This made things a lot harder.  However Aryeh had his Pokémon team to keep him ready for any possible attack.  One thing that kept going through his mind was his interrupted battle with Hunter.  Their rematch was inevitable.  With Plasma's resources, Cipher had themselves even more power.  That was Cipher's general tactic.  Back when they were limited to the Orre Region, they used a gang called Team Snagem as a way to operate.  Now that they had a grasp over Unova, they once again used the resident villains for their own purposes.  Looker had gone off once again to "investigate" but he could return at any moment.  This left Aryeh to deal some real investigation.

"MT..." Aryeh said into his communicator "Any thing new on the radar?"

"The news has been recording vicious attacks from wild Pokémon all over Unova" MT replied.

"Vicious?  That doesn't sound like normal behaviour.  If Cipher have released Shadows into the wild, then Unova has a lot to handle.  The question is why would they do this?"

"That is a good question.  Past Cipher information says that Cipher only gave Shadow Pokémon to trainers they deemed worthy.  A change of plan must be the case if they are putting them in the wild." MT explained "I do have an idea as to why though."

"Shoot."

"Releasing a species into another location messes up the eco-system.   Pokémon can generally adapt as they are friendly.  However Shadow Pokémon are far from that.  I think they want to make life difficult for Pokémon by essentially replacing with their dark-hearted counterparts."

"Ok, you need to send me the details of every Shadow sighting as they happen.  We have to beat as many as we can."

"There's no way you can do this alone!"

"Every little helps.  I have to do my best."

+++

A day of training awaited for Black outside of Driftveil City.  There were plenty of Pokémon in the wild to battle nearby and hopefully some trainers too.  Black rode Virizion into the tall grass and began to look for opponents.  The grass rustled, getting Black's attention.  Right away, a Pokémon jumped out.  It was a Poliwhirl.  Poliwhirls didn't live round these parts?  Why would one be here?  The Poliwhirl had an air of anger around it.  It viciously glared at Black and began to charge up an attack.

"Virizion!  Dodge now!" Black commanded, Virizion leaping out of the way of a particularly destructive and mysterious attack that targeted it "What the hell is going on?!"

Poliwhirl began to attack again.  This time, Virizion couldn't dodge.  The Shadow attack collided with it, sending both Virzion and Black tumbling to the ground.    Poliwhirl started walking towards Black; this time getting ready for a final blow.

"Poliwrath!  Attack with Waterfall!" yelled a voice.

At that, a Poliwrath lept onto the scene and pummeled the Shadow Poliwhirl with water, knocking it down the ground.  Poliwhirl got back up and growled at its new opponent.  Poliwrath who wasn't a Shadow still had an advantage as it was an evolved form.  Poliwrath charged towards its Shadowy foe and smacked it with a punch, sending the Poliwhirl spiralling to the ground.

"Looks like I won't be needing a Snag machine to get this thing!" Aryeh stepped onto the scene, clutching a Pokéball which he then threw at the Poliwhirl.

The ball wobbled on the ground for a second before clicking.  Poliwhirl was captured.

"Are you ok?" Aryeh helped Black and Virizion off the ground.

"Y-yeah... thanks for the help" responded Black.

"No problem" smiled Aryeh "You best be careful training in Unova.  Shadow Pokémon have been released into the wild."

"Shadow Pokémon?"

"You mean you don't know?  Those things were infected by Team Cipher's machinations to have a closed heart."

"Team Cipher?  I only know of Team Plasma, who I defeated."

"You defeated Team Plasma?  Are you...Black?" gasped Aryeh.

"That's me" grinned Black "If it comes to evil teams, I'll fight them all."

"In which case, how about you do me a favour..."
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King of Halloween is at your service.
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 25

There are few who deny it, what I do I am the best

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2013, 09:04:20 am »

Ian had visited the city's pokemon center at night to rent a room and heal up Oblivion. The minute he got to the room, he jumped on his bed and fell asleep, he awoke the next morning to see Nurse Joy waiting in the lobby with Oblivion, looking better then ever.

"Good morning. You're pokemon has been fully healed." Nurse Joy said, nodding her head.

"Thanks a lot Nurse Joy." Ian called back Oblivion into his poke ball. He walked out the pokemon center, stretching his arms. Without meaning too, he bumped into someone with his eyes closed.

"Oh sorry." Ian said after yawning. "Whoa." He said, backing up. Ian inspected the man in front of him. He was wearing a strange uniform, and had a strange mask on his face, it looked like a gas mask. Ian attempted to turn around, but found he was surrounded by people in the same exact get-up. 

"It's been a long time kid." The man he bumped into said.

That voice, its so familiar... Ian thought to himself. "Lan? Is that you? What are you doing here in Unova?" Ian questioned his formerly missing brother.

The people surrounding Ian laughed, as if this was some kinda joke. "Isn't it obvious kid?" Lan said to his brother. "I came for the Regirock. Hand it over, and we won't have to hurt you."

"Is this some game to you? I'm not handing over Regirock. You gave Regirock to me, and I'm not giving him back. Especially when you look like....that." Ian said.

"Fine. Shroomish." Lan called. A shroomish jumped onto Lan's shoulder. "Shroomish, use Spore on the brat." The Shroomish jumped off Lan's shoulder and started to spin, releasing the spores into the air. It spread around the group, mostly covering Ian.

"Gah." Ian coughed as he breathed in the spores. How could I not see it? They were wearing the gas mask to protect themselves from the spores. Ian finally fell unconscious, falling to the ground before he could reach his poke ball. Lan walked forward and grabbed a pokeball with a rock sticker on it.

"There we are. My objective is complete. Let us leave." Lan said. He put the pokeball in his pocket and left, the other people following close behind, leaving Ian on the ground.
Report Spam   Logged

Murican Jakler
Member 49: That Weird Guy in The Corner
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Muricah.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2013, 12:04:19 pm »

"Bagon!!" The blue baby dragon burst out of the tall grass with a look of utter fear and terror on its face. It was running, trying to escape. It could hear them, it knew they were gaining on him. The Bagon looked around, desperately trying to find a place to hide. It couldn't climb trees, if it hid behind a rock, they'd just look around it. The Bagon was hyperventilating at this point, but it looks like it had found its hiding spot: a small hollow inside a tree. It dashed for the crevice, it was its only way to-

"Psychic."

Too late. The Bagon was trapped in a pink aura and started to float up slowly.

"About face." The Bagon rotated towards the voice, it's limbs restrained, the grip of the Psychic attack was somewhat choking it as well. "Good. A decent specimen for Cipher. Young, easily influenced." The trainer threw a rather strange Pokeball at the poor Bagon and it was instantly caught and sent back to HQ. "There, we've met our quota for today. Return." She recalled her Pokemon and started heading out of the forest. It was strange seeing a Bagon in this area of Unova, but frankly she didn't care. As soon as she arrived onto Route 6, she got a message on her Xtransceiver from HQ.

"Talk to me."

"Jakku, what is this Pokemon you sent us?"

"A Bagon, what else has a head that hard?"

"Well, I mean, thank you for getting it and all, but where did you get it?"

"Route 6," said Jakku with much irritation in her voice. "I know it's a bit off, but a catch is a catch. Now, I have to go, I've made my quota for the day and I want to be left alone for the rest of the day."

"Of course, We'll contact you if anything important happens."

"Roger." She disconnected the call and continued to the PWT. Shee need some strong trainers, some who were more competent than the ones she's faced already. She wasn't interested in stealing anyone's Pokemon today, she'd already met her quota for today, and she didn't want to any more work for those ingrates than she had to.

"Hmph." A lot more Trainers than she thought. But would quality match the quantity? "Tch, probably not..."
Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2013, 09:19:22 pm »

Troy jumped off the windowsill to land on Chargon's back. After a good night's sleep, Troy was ready for another day of training.

Chargon flew over Route 6, and in a few minutes, he landed right outside Mistralton Cave. Troy had seen this cave the day before, but knew that he needed a Pokemon with certain abilities to traverse the cave.

"Chargon, return." Troy returned the Charizard to it's Pokeball, then held up another Pokeball, releasing a Kecleon. Troy had swapped it for Donny the night before. The two entered the dark cave. "Roko, use Flash!" The Kecleon's yellow highlights started glowing, and the area around lit up with ample light.

"Dore!" Suddenly, a few rocks flew at Roko. Roko flinched, and  his color darkened to match the rocks. Many Boldore, Aron, and Axew stood, glaring at the duo. "Roko, use Synchronoise." Troy whispered. Roko's Flash remained as its eyes started glowing pink.

"Leon!" Roko cried as it generated a massive shockwave that spread across the immediate area, striking every Rock-type Pokemon in its path. The few Axew that remained, however, were unnafected. Still, they became startled and ran into hiding.

*Ehriiiiiiixxxx* A strange, deep, grinding sound echoed from deep in the cave, but Troy hardly noticed; the sound wasn't very different from the ambience of the cave itself. Troy walked through the cave, finding a few colored shards laying on the ground. Soon, his path was blocked by a large stone. "Roko, use Strength." Roko braced itself, then shot itself at the rock, rolling it away with massive strength into a ditch nearby. Roko did the same to multiple other boulders lying in the way.

After a while, Troy started getting bored. As he started to turn around, he noticed a gleam from deeper into the cave. A pile of rocks was mysteriously invaded by a patch of steel and two gems. Troy walked towards the gems, noticing the crimson and metallic colorings of each.

Troy walked up to the pile of rocks and picked up the two gems. *CRRRRUUUNNNMM* The ground beneath Troy shook and the pile of rocks started to crumble, revealing a stalagmite of steel. *Ehrrrrixxxxx* the sound echoed again, coming straight from the steel structure, which had started shaking. *Steeee-RAAAAHHHH-KKKKKS*

The structure crashed into the ground beneath Troy, throwing him against a wall. Roko jumped out of the way of his soaring trainer, then started blending in with the rising dust, only a red strip remaining visible. Troy attempted to stand up after the blow, but a large boulder had fallen onto his right leg, which he noticed was not hurting. "That only means good things..." he grumbled.

As the dust cleared, a mass of metal rose from the ground. "Steeeeeeeliiiiiiixxx!" roared the massive beast of steel. Unable to move his leg, Troy reached for his Fast Ball and Dusk Ball, then called out Dorcha and Arc. "Keep it at bay, you two! Roko, use Strength to get rid of this boulder." Roko reappeared, then focused all of its power on the rock, then threw it off of its trainer. Meanwhile, the Houndoom and the Arcanine were blasting fire attacks at the Steelix, as the behemoth swung its massive steel tail at the canine Pokemon.
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!
Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2013, 12:25:27 pm »

For the first time in a while, Hunter was feeling good.  He knew that Aryeh would be a challenge; the determination to win back the Samurott was strong.  Hunter was confident in his abilities, thinking his win was a total given.  That didn't mean he didn't think he would actually have some fun in the process.  Not even the army had the same action packed adrenaline fueled battling that Pokémon training did.  Hunter clenched his fist with his own determination.  He would get control over Shadow Tornadus and then he would rip his opponents in the Pokémon World Tournament to shreds.

Hunter had set up a practice scenario.  This was his 100th one that hour in fact.  He was surrounded by Shadow Cryoganals.   There were about nine of them in total, each charging up their Shadow attacks.  Any normal trainer would back down from such a battle.  The odds would be against them.  However, Hunter knew how to handle a Shadow Pokémon.  The Cryogonal opponents were not what Hunter was to worry about or focus on in this battle.  The real battle here was getting Tornadus to comply.  An ultimate weapon had been created by Cipher and it was in the hands of a deadly soldier.  It was time to see what it could do.

"Tornadus!  Rain down destruction upon!  Attack with SHADOW STORM!" Hunter commanded.

Moments later even Cryogonal were unconscious.  Tornadus was ready.

+++

"So you are saying that the PWT is going to be where it all goes down?  Shadow Pokémon trainers will be there?" Black asked to clarify.

"That is correct" replied Aryeh "If you are entered then that means you need to be ready for that.  From what I have heard of your exploits, I know you are a strong trainer since it takes a lot to bring down Ghetsis.  However, you havn't encountered a Shadow till that Poliwhirl just now so you don't know how to deal with them then.  Unless you are going to drop out, then I need help from a strong trainer which means I have to give you the information required to fight a Shadow Pokémon."

"Well explain this whole Shadow thing to me then."

"Of course." Aryeh began to explain "The Shadow Pokémon is essentially the first staged of the Closed Heart.  A criminal organisation in the Orre Region used mysterious means to shut out any emotions in a Pokémon and replace them with pure instinct.  These animalistic creatures have no inhibitions meaning their attacks are much more brutal.  They are also much stronger in terms of raw power.  They can access some form of Shadowy power from those mysterious means; that gives them the power to access Shadow moves.  While many only knew Shadow Rush originally, they started to develop further giving them even more moves.  The thing about these moves is that they are Super Effective against every type.  It is possible to purify a Pokémon's heart however by getting through to it or using special technology."

"Wait a minute, you said first stage.  Are you saying there is another stage?!"

"There were reports of a second stage.  An anonymous source called it an eXtra Darkness.  Cipher only had the resources to create one of them but it appeared the closed heart was strong enough to almost envelop the Pokémon completely.  It was curable but the technology had to go to its complete full capacity, using lots of power.  The reports say it was purified."

"What about a third stage?"

"Heh, that would take a technology and power that far exceeds what we are capable of.  To even think about something that goes above and beyond the level of an eXtra Darkness would go beyond our understanding as mere mortals.  What's important is that we stop Cipher before they continue to use Shadows to bring down Unova.  Are you with me Black?"

"I'm with you.  I can handle this now that I know in detail what I'm up against.  What does Plasma have to do with all of this though?"

"Cipher have a history of working behind the scenes while letting groups they've taken over do the grunt work for them.  I think Plasma survived its defeats and now are working with Cipher in exchange for access to Shadow Pokémon.  Just yesterday a Plasma Grunt was using a Shadow Scrafty to attack a crowd of people.  Their goal are the newly discovered Pokémon that are being offered as prices for the PWT."

"Which means we need a good guy to win that tournament and stop Team Plasma and Team Cipher from getting them!" gasped Black.

"I just hope for everyone's sake that a good guy does win.  If the Pokémon are newly discovered that means their evolved forms are currently a mystery to us.  A Pokémon we know nothing about being a Shadow would provide them the advantage to catch everyone they face by surprise.  If they are going after their enemies then that's the perfect way to do it.  Cipher are craftier than usual and all that stands in their way is a simple tournament."

"A tournament that's about to get a whole lot less simple."
Report Spam   Logged

DAF
Sassy Snivy

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2013, 06:08:22 pm »

On the alert for strange Pokemon, Ace begins observing the wild Pokemon in Route 3. He hears a loud yelp and bursts of electricity scatter about. "What's is that coming from!?" Ace rushed to the daycare and see a Zebstrika going buck-wild! A daycare lady had her Simisage out trying to combat it and was felled by a Shadow Rush! Zebstrika began exerting electricity again and looked towards the lady with children behind her. "It's another one of those Pokemon! Manectric! Get in its way!" Ace brings out his Manectric and absorbs its Wild Charge. The Zebstrika panics and runs off. Ace looks towards the woman and says, "You gotta get the children into the center!" Ace said as the woman nods and directs the kids into the center. Ace and Manectric pursues the Zebstrika into the Dream Yard.

Ardos was busy in his lab thinking of some new projects he had in mind. "Shadow pokemon production is going well, but I wonder if my side project is near completion..." Ardos sighed as he leaves his lab and heads outside. Ardos left his base and starred into the sky. He took off his shades and shut his eyes." I can't understand... This is my mast-er, father's legacy. I agree with power, but how much can we get. Immortality is a myth... I won't enjoy this once I'm gone. I guess I can always pass it on too, but what's the point? It's not me ruling anymore." He opens his eyes to see another chopper landing with a cargo of Pokemon. The doors open and the peons move the cages into the base. Ardos puts his shades back on and heads back in. "I hope they got that legendary I'm looking for. I'm excited to see my newest XD material." He smiled grimly and went to check.
Report Spam   Logged
RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2013, 05:24:40 pm »

Arc jumped as the mass of metal swung underneath it, but Dorcha was struck with an Iron Tail attack. "Dorcha, recover and use Nasty Plot!" Troy shouted as he attempted to get up; his leg not able to support him whatsoever. As he leaned against the wall, he reached for his Poke Ball and summoned Chargon.

"Let's get a safe distance from here; take me towards the ceiling." Troy said as he painfully climbed onto Chargon. As Chargon lifted into the air, The Steelix struck the walls with its massive tail, causing a Rock Slide to land on the two Fire Pokemon below. Arc quickly reacted, recovering, then using Flare Blitz. Dorcha's Spell Tag glowed as it released a Shadow Ball from its jowls.

The Steelix took considerable damage from the attacks. Then, it opened its jaws, a massive roar echoing through the cavern. Its gaze rested on Troy, then the two Pokemon on the battlefield. Its eyes started to glow purple as i coiled its tail. *Grrraaaa-hhhhiiiiixxxxx!* it unleashed its tail, smashing it into the ground, and a purple shock wave fired from the collision. As the dark energy struck Dorcha and Arc, large, dark, purple spikes fired out of the ground, bashing Troy's Pokemon.

What in the world was that... Troy was bewildered by the mysterious attack; it was one that he had never seen before. The power was not natural, and it definitely was strong. Dorcha was laying on the ground, knocked out by the attack. Arc was still up, cringing from pain. Troy called Dorcha back to its Dusk Ball, commanding both Arc and Chargon to attack with fire. After Arc struck with Flare Blitz, Chargon fired a Flamethrower from afar, leaving a burn spot on Steelix's hide. The Steelix lifted its tail in the air, ready to strike Arc with another Iron Tail.

"Chargon, descend towards Steelix!" Troy shouted as he pulled out a Heavy Ball. Chargon dropped its head and started diving through the air towards the Steelix. Troy tossed the Heavy Ball at it, almost slipping off of the Charizard because of his leg. The ball struck the Steelix on the forehead, absorbing the behemoth into its small space. The ball only had to shake once; luckily, the ball had performed a Critical Capture. Chargon landed softly on the cave floor, grabbed the Heavy Ball, then tossed it to its trainer.

"Let's head out of here, guys." Troy said to Chargon and Arc. His leg was hurting, so a flight out of the cave wouldn't be a good idea. "Wait, where's Roko?" The Kecleon must have stayed hidden during the battle. Arc let out a small "ruff" as he turned his head towards his back, where a red zig-zag band was floating. Roko revealed itself. "Leon!" it cried, embarrassed.
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2013, 05:22:44 pm »

"I cant believe you got us lost!" a female trainer with long blonde hair emerged from the trees holding a bunch of firewood, "we've been in this region for a day and a half and you already got us lost! ridiculous!" she yelled as she dropped the sticks in front of a man sitting cross legged with an Eevee sitting quietly on his shoulder. He was tall, had medium length brown hair and was wearing black pants with a white shirt. the Eevee sitting on his shoulder, had three notches in its left ear, as if it had been clawed by something long ago.

He stood up using nothing but his legs, "Ellie, you realize we are in a new region. My guess is as good as yours right now. All i know is this place is called the Pinwheel Forest...." His Eevee gave a little cute squeak, as if it was laughing, "Careful Tammy... you dont want to push Ellie right now do you?" Tammy leaped of his shoulder and landed at Ellies feet, she rubbed up against Ellies leg in a sign of affection,
"This Eevee, is a troublemaker Soar... but shes so damn cute!"
Soar smiled because he knew what Tammy was doing, he bundled the sticks together, and but his hand in the napsack that was sitting beside him, and pulled out a pink pokeball, and handed it to Ellie, "We need a fire. Care to call Serafim out for a second?"
"I guess he could spare a few seconds to save our lives... you should really start carrying a fire pokemon Soar, they can be cute too!" she looked down at him matter of factly, "Sera, come out!" she rolled the pokeball on the ground as if she was playing a game of marbles, the pokeball burst into flames and a Houndoom stood in its place, "Sera, could you light a fire for us ple-"
"Stop" exclaimed Soar as he stood up slowly, "Look..." Ellie wheeled around to the direction Soar was looking, there was a purple aura, and glowing eyes staring at them, Soar quickly grabbed another pokeball out of his napsack and threw it in the direction of the aura, "Havoc, come forth" an Absol appeared out of the ball, and stood tall, asserting dominance.

There was a rustling in the trees, and the purple aura stepped foreward, a large Graveler stood menacingly. "What.... a Graveler... here? all ive seen is low level bugs since weve been here... whats it doing here" without warning it flung itself at Havoc, she leaped out of the way just in time, the sheer force that he graveler attacked with, buffeted Havoc into flinching, the Graveler began to pulsate purple, and a large purple ball began to form in its hands, and it flung the ball directly at Havoc, "Shit" exclaimed Soar

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i hope this is ok and isnt stepping on anyones toes? left it generally open so i can tweak stuff to your guys advice Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

RSC Cooper Inc
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2013, 08:43:53 pm »

After about half an hour, Troy and Chargon finally exited the cave unto the river shore. The sun was high in the sky; lunch time. Looking around, Troy realized that Chargon would have to fly over the river. His leg's pain had doubled since the Steelix had been caught, and flying would just increase it. Troy silently wished that he had taken a First Aid class; maybe he could have splinted his leg if he had had the knowledge.

"I guess we're going to have to fly over the water, buddy. There's no way around it. Just be careful and slow." Chargon looked back at Troy, empathy in his eyes. "Don't try to take my pain on yourself, buddy. Go ahead." Troy knew that Chargon would rather take the softer route across the water to help his Trainer, even though the water would hurt the Fire Pokemon.

Chargon slowly lifted in the air, then slowly gliding over the water, only flapping its wings once, at which Troy winced as Chargon's body shook. Since Chargon used it front limbs as well as its back limbs, it was able to land very softly. "Now, head to the Pokemon Center." Troy grabbed 4 of the remaining Pokeballs on his belt and tossed them into the air. Arc, Dorcha, Roko, and Venin appeared, creating an escort around him, ready to fend off any wild Pokemon.

The ride back to Driftveil was painfully long; Chargon walked slowly through the forest, avoiding patches of tall grass. The entourage of Pokemon only had to fend off a few Pokemon. Troy's pain had somewhat eased, but it still remained. It felt like his leg had fallen off. It took about two hours for him to get to the outskirts of Driftveil.
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2013, 10:27:25 am »

Hunter strode down the corridors of the Cipher base.  He was going to leave for Driftveil in a few minutes, where he would be facing opponents in the PWT; or victims for Tornadus as he liked to put it.  The place was clinical and cold, no room for positivity here.  The place was an old Plasma base renovated for more Cipher purposes, which came along with that clinical nature of things.  Hunter made his way to his office to put together some of his things ready for the journey.  As he entered the room, he noticed somebody; a girl, sitting in there on his chair.

"Who are you?" Hunter growled.

"Oh I'm just the one you heard back at that temple" they laughed.

"The one who mocked me!" Hunter yelled "You'll pay for that!"

"I'm not here to fight you big guy.  I'm here to tell you that Cipher isn't being entirely honest with you.  I've got a few things to tell you that will be good reasons why you should doubt them."

"I know they aren't honest with me.  They aren't honest with anyone, but they are a means to an end.  The end being power."

"What I say is still important Hunter.  For starters, they know who has the Reveal Glass.  They didn't need you for it in the first place."

"What?  Who!"

"Damned if I know, but I know Mister Ardos is dealing with that himself."

"Grrrr... when this PWT is done, I'm going after him for answers" Hunter clenched his fist.

"I'm sure he'll have a lot to say, but I've got things to say too.  I should probably be quick though before security finds me.  I'm intruding you see."

"You work against Cipher?"

"You could say that.  I'm more of a free agent dealing with things my own way.  Shadows are getting in the way of the big picture and I'm here to remedy that."

"With what?"

"Currently, by telling you some information.  I know you'll end up doing the right thing with it.  Did you know Cipher is working on bringing back the eXtra Darkness project?"

"Ha, they surely can't control that" Hunter laughed.

"They'll try and then Ardos will have no need for staff such as yourself.  He's got bigger plans than he's told all of you.  The man's gone crackers in his attempt to prove to his father that Cipher could change the world."

"Tell me what else you know girl, before I sick my Shadow Pokémon on you."

"Calm down, that's why I'm here.  Here's the truth..."
Report Spam   Logged

Murican Jakler
Member 49: That Weird Guy in The Corner
Eccentric Elgyem

Muricah.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2013, 11:57:05 am »

"Giga, Ice Punch!" Tyler's Electivire: Gigawatt had just dodge a powerful attack from a very ****ed off Drilbur. It was exuding that same purple aura that Tyler and the other trainers have been seeing for a few days now. Giga twisted to the left as the Drilbur launched itself claws first at the furry Behemoth. As the Mole Pokemon flew through the air, ice started to form over Giga's fists as he brought them together and smashed them on the small but sinister creature, smacking him down to the ground. Tyler wouldn't have been to harsh on a regular Drilbur, but he knew better than to underestimate a Shadow Pokemon. And unfortunately he was right, the Drilbur got right back up and slashed Giga across the stomach with a Shadow move.

Giga staggered back, but the Drilbur gave him no time to react by using a Shadow version of Drill Run to sweep him off his feet. He fell hard onto the rocky ground, and the Drilbur sprang up into the air, much higher than Tyler had seen any regular ground type do. The Shadow Pokemon somehow levitated in the air and turned into it's drill form. It started spinning faster and faster until it was just a shadowy blur. Finally it started tearing through the skyline and headed straight for Giga.

"C'mon Giga, you gotta get up!" Giga got up with some trouble, but nonetheless he was up on his feet. "Okay, we gotta try something risky... again. Get in your stance!" Giga looked up to the sky and got in a horse stance with his fists by his side and knees slightly bent. The Drill was getting ever closer, but Tyler knew he couldn't risk Giga draining the rest of his energy trying to make the extra distance.

"Okay, NOW, ACTION: GIGA FROST IMPACT!" A pearly whit aura with orange stripes appeared over Gigawatt as he launched himself with an incredibly powerful jump, leaving dust and sparks where he was. as he sailed through the air, he kept his hands at his sides, waiting for the time to unleash the next phase of the technique. Once the were about a yard away from each other, Giga combined a dual Ice Punch with his Giga Impact attack, turning the orange stripes cyan. Right before the impact of the two attacks, Giga shot his arms forward, directly colliding with the Shadow Pokemon's Shadow Drill. There was a huge explosion of Cyan and Purple in the sky, and when it cleared, both Pokemon were falling through the sky.

"Giga!" Tyler ran over and quickly recalled Giga with plenty of time to spare. He turned to walk away and head back to the PWT... but that Drilbur would surely get injured if he let it hit the ground... or worse.

"It's just a Shadow, why should I save it?" But then he thought to himself that it's still a living being, and he'd be just as bad as whoever was converting them if he let it die. He turned around and threw an Ultra Ball at the Drilbur right before it landed to break it's fall.

One shake.

Two shakes.

Three shakes.

DING! Tyler had caught the Shadow Drilbur, and it was teleported to his PC.

"Man, Amanita is gonna have a heart attack when she sees that. I'd better get it out of there and figure out what to do with it before it wakes up." Tyler looked at his belt. "But first thing's first, let's get you to a Center, Giga."   
Report Spam   Logged

Sabotage99
Captain of the 10th Division
Malevolent Murkrow

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2013, 07:40:40 pm »

Just as the Graveler was about to impact with Havoc, Soar dived for his pokemon, and embraced it, trying to protect it as best he could. He braced himself for the worst, knowing full well there was nothing that he or Havoc could do to get out of the way, he heard a loud thump.

He looked up from his fetal position and saw a giant Gyarados hovering over the graveler,
"Leviathan, HYDRO PUMP" the Gyarados closed its mouth and its cheeks welled up, about to burst, and with a loud roar he released the water in his mouth, obliterating the ground type pokemon. the pokemon fainted.
"Levi, back in you go" Ellie retracted her pokemon in its ball, and threw one at the graveler. 1..... 2.... 3.... tick. It was caught, she walked over and picked it up, looking at Soar,
"What... was that?" she asked him
"I really.... dont know.. it wasnt normal" he said "its as if it was posessed.... thanks for saving my ass. and good idea on catchiing that thing. we dont want it rampaging through these woods any more..."
"youre right... no problem.. anytime, i know you woulda done the same." she smiled at him warmly "now lets get the hell out of here before we get jumped again"
"Right!" Soar jumped up and returned Havoc to her ball, "you did good" he smiled and placed the ball in his napsack and hoisted it onto his back.

Both trainers looked at each other and started running along the path. the woods werent safe anymore, and they werent sure whether outside would be much better.
Report Spam   Logged

I SHALL KILL WITH MY CUTENESS. XD
Go be a golden pony and play with the silvery wolf in those plains.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: