Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 05:26:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

General Intro/Leave of Absence Thread

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: General Intro/Leave of Absence Thread  (Read 10573 times)
Dramatic Anomaly
Eager Eevee

Level: 0

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #660 on: October 10, 2013, 08:55:01 am »

Hello! I have been looking for a forum for a while now and I thought I would try a few places out. Not sure if I'll stay but I should at least say hi. Smiley So far I have browsed and it seems like a lot of drama but I will stick around till it all clears out. Hope to play some Pokemon with you all soon!
Report Spam   Logged
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 10, 2013, 10:18:33 am »

Hello! I have been looking for a forum for a while now and I thought I would try a few places out. Not sure if I'll stay but I should at least say hi. Smiley So far I have browsed and it seems like a lot of drama but I will stick around till it all clears out. Hope to play some Pokemon with you all soon!
Welcome Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Aperl
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 20

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 10, 2013, 11:51:55 am »

Hi, nice to meet you! Aperl/Rosim/Simon, at your service Smiley.
We're a bunch of dramatic people, but don't worry we don't bite. Unless you're a PokéBlock, but it doesn't look like it.
Report Spam   Logged

WHy do i have a feeling your going to be the serious wise man of the forum Tongue
D:< I hate you! That made WAY to much sense.
Dramatic Anomaly
Eager Eevee

Level: 0

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 10, 2013, 02:13:35 pm »

Hi, nice to meet you! Aperl/Rosim/Simon, at your service Smiley.
We're a bunch of dramatic people, but don't worry we don't bite. Unless you're a PokéBlock, but it doesn't look like it.

Has it always been like this? Purely drama? Or has there been some active Pokemon playing too?
Report Spam   Logged
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 10, 2013, 02:26:36 pm »

Has it always been like this? Purely drama? Or has there been some active Pokemon playing too?
It's only now. It's just we haven't been extremely active recently, but it's getting better. Sites been around for a while, so honestly, alot of older members have lost interest in pokemon
Report Spam   Logged

Aperl
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 20

View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 10, 2013, 02:30:59 pm »

Don't take me too literally lol. We've been in the same community for more than 5 years, and changed forums twice, due to admin inactivity and due to the second forum, Ludicom, being shut down prematurely.
We used to all play Pokemon, trading and battling is what once brought us together. We must have been 10 times more in numbers back in the day. We had a lot of spriters, active Roleplays, Pokemon shops... we had our forum currency, and all was for the best. But then things happened.

You'll notice that in here, we consider scratches like gaping wounds, and a disagreement as betrayal. We're all friends here, but as we overreact to anything, we spend half our time not talking to one-another, until we realize that the argument was stupid in the first place.
Over and over and over again.

This makes us pretty interesting and funny actually, and don't get me wrong, we often have great conversations together.
I realize that I've spent the quarter of my life with this community, and honestly I wouldn't trade it with any other.

Our biggest problem is that we scare new members I guess xD
Report Spam   Logged

WHy do i have a feeling your going to be the serious wise man of the forum Tongue
D:< I hate you! That made WAY to much sense.
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 10, 2013, 03:05:32 pm »

I'm definitely still into Pokémon so feel free to talk about it with me Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Majestic
Battling Master
Hungry Hippopotas

Level: 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #667 on: October 10, 2013, 03:22:25 pm »

I'm definitely still into Pokémon so feel free to talk about it with me Smiley
Same Smiley

Thinking about it, I've known most people here for nearly a third of my life.
Report Spam   Logged

"Losers are defeated by failure, winners are inspired by it."
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: