Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 12:51:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

1 year plan suggestions

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1 year plan suggestions  (Read 822 times)
Milky13
Dr.Smiles
Energetic Electabuzz

Level: 24

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2013, 04:50:19 pm »

Well, I'm not saying 'SCREW THE NAME, SCREW THE BANNER' I  just wanna remove the Pokemon facade.
The name is okay. It's our roots. The name should stick to Pokemon. And the one we have is perfect because it's not screaming Pokemon.

I understand that.
But with most members getting older, there are fewer interested in Pokemon and even fewer of our friends are.
So, we invite people and when they come here, first thing they see is a banner with colorful Pokemon and JUST Pokemon boards.
What would most do? Think it was a joke and just leave or stay and mock? I know my friends would.
The thing is, the WHOLE forum is SCREAMING POKEMON atm.
It even annoys me cause whenever someone sees me on here they'll go 'Hmph, still with Pokemon?' and to some extent 'What a kid!' (joking on that one)
And I don't even care about Pokemon.

1. We're fine the way we are, I'd like new members, but the members we have now are fine.

2. Our roots are Pokemon why should we change that? What's wrong with keeping the pokemon stuff? It's not hurting a thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Bi people get about 20% more sex than Hetero or Homosexual people because of the minuscule amount of ****s they give.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: