Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 16, 2024, 02:26:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Random Opinion Thread

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Random Opinion Thread  (Read 820 times)
Milky13
Dr.Smiles
Energetic Electabuzz

Level: 24

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2013, 09:39:15 am »

The sun revolves around the earth.
Report Spam   Logged

Bi people get about 20% more sex than Hetero or Homosexual people because of the minuscule amount of ****s they give.
Aperl
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 20

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2013, 09:50:01 am »

The sun revolves around the earth.
The son revolves around his father.

If I didn't believe you were Rosim before, I do now. lol
Thanks ^^.

Live life to its fullest. I can't believe I'm saying this but it's true. YOLO. You do only live once, you should enjoy it, take risks.
I enjoy playing games, I don't find much enjoyment in visiting the worlds as much as I would.
I don't enjoy life too much, but I would rather live than die.
Plus the best things are in life.
Family, Material Items, This emotion we call 'love' [It's real, just ask science, social behavior is as important as anything these days], GTA V, people, enemies, freinds, etc.

Death has been a common topic these days...
I try to live it as well as I can, too. And it's true that YOLO applies in this case.
And I was not talking about traveling. If visiting other countries had been my main focus, I would drop school and continue my travels forever. Instead, I am pursuing my studies in order to become a programmer, hopefully game developer, and provide to this world nothing good but amusement, while stimulating my brain cells. I fancy myself as a thinker, but in the end I will have done nothing helpful to anyone, including myself. But that's life, and as you say we live it to its fullest, no matter what.
Death is a common topic, you know it more than we do unfortunately. But is death this sad? Isn't life already sad, in a way? We try to live it as well as we can. Because we know what awaits us. Our future can be perceived. Job or no job, wife or no wife, children or no children. Not that many outcomes, huh? But what about death? We know it's the ultimate phase anyway. What is so frightening about it? It's that we don't know what it is, for nobody ever came back to tell us about it. Are you religious or not? I don't think that really matters. Because books and traditions cannot remove that uncertainty, either way. If the idea of heaven was that appealing, people with cancer would not try to get cured, they would not save their children's lives. What about hell? Why do criminals commit suicide, if they think prison is nothing compared to the burning fires of Satan? That's because deep in our minds, we don't know what awaits us. Do we get to reincarnate? Do we just disappear? Do we still have a floating conscience? Do we get to see lost ones? No idea. At all. That's the dreadful part of death. But you know what? Even if we were to disappear without soul or anything, we would not realize it. And it's not as if living people would care anyways. Believers always think that their lost loved ones still listen from up there. But what about the family of criminals? Do you think they suffer everyday thinking that their father is being forever burned and whipped by the devil? I don't think so, I really don't. That's why I don't really believe in anything, I don't ever want to speculate on things I cannot know about. Death is a transition to a new phase, which could be void. But it's still a transition. We should nevertheless take advantage of our first phase before leaving.
And now that I mention it, what about birth? Isn't it a transition phase as well? From void too, or perhaps not? And I am not necessarily implying reincarnation. What if there was a pre-life phase, and that life as we conceive it is in fact the hell or heaven of the populations on the previous phase? I'm blurting things out loud because I think too much, but we don't really know if there is something before and after the concept of "life".
Report Spam   Logged

WHy do i have a feeling your going to be the serious wise man of the forum Tongue
D:< I hate you! That made WAY to much sense.
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2013, 04:55:03 pm »

Knives are better than peelers when dealing with round fruit/vegetables
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Daniel the Buizel
Bashful Buizel
Global Moderator
Courageous Combusken

Level: 35

You Burned the Rope and Saved Us All <3

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2013, 06:54:49 pm »

"Fast Traveling" in Fallout 1/2 is better than it is in Fallout 3/NV.
Report Spam   Logged

5:29 PM - Buizel: I'm just gonna try to calm down the only way I know how
5:29 PM - Buizel: playing fallout and posting shitty screenshots with an unrelated caption
5:30 PM - Buizel: [link]
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: you stripped your clothes?
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: turned into a fox
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: and got sad?
5:30 PM - Buizel: yup
5:30 PM - Buizel: isn't that what most people do?

|
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2013, 05:59:47 pm »

operation revive a bunch of old topics to get conversations started back up again Tongue

The world is one cray cray place, thanks to cray crays
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

Level: 43

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2013, 06:03:29 pm »

If you begin to have fun in GTA on PC, prepare to crash.
Report Spam   Logged

Aperl
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 20

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2013, 09:09:51 pm »

I think what happened in Boston isn't that much of a tragedy. It's just over-mediatized.
They were saying that since the shooting, Boston's streets have been empty, aside from hobos.
Here, here's the real tragedy. Hobos. People who've lost everything. People who can't enjoy marathons. Who can only enjoy getting a dime three times a day.
United States, always attracting journalists where the explosions are. Tragedies aren't always about people being murdered with guns and bombs.
Words hit just as much. And much more people are suffering in the background.

Murders happen every day. Bombs explode everyday.
But since people were running for glory, it's become a tragedy.
I'm sorry, media, but that's a completely biased point of view that you're trying to feed us.
Report Spam   Logged

WHy do i have a feeling your going to be the serious wise man of the forum Tongue
D:< I hate you! That made WAY to much sense.
Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2013, 09:18:05 pm »

I think what happened in Boston isn't that much of a tragedy. It's just over-mediatized.
They were saying that since the shooting, Boston's streets have been empty, aside from hobos.
Here, here's the real tragedy. Hobos. People who've lost everything. People who can't enjoy marathons. Who can only enjoy getting a dime three times a day.
United States, always attracting journalists where the explosions are. Tragedies aren't always about people being murdered with guns and bombs.
Words hit just as much. And much more people are suffering in the background.

Murders happen every day. Bombs explode everyday.
But since people were running for glory, it's become a tragedy.
I'm sorry, media, but that's a completely biased point of view that you're trying to feed us.
To me the hobo thing, eh.

But the whole bombs thing every day. Yes. It happens all the time. Same innocent lives lost, but just because they aren't North American, it's meaningless.

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15_April_2013_Iraq_attacks"

50 Dead.
4 died in America.

But I do also understand that it's a bigger deal because in the US they don't expect this. In Iraq they do. In Pakistan they do.
And the corrupt/lazy governments don't do much to stop it.
4 people getting killed in a first world country will always be a bigger deal than 50 being killed in a third-world or lesser country. In the media's eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2013, 07:12:47 am »

guys this is supposed to be a funny thread... ummm
Report Spam   Logged

Steel
Shellfish Pokémon
Gallant Gligar

カメックス

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2013, 12:00:53 pm »

guys this is supposed to be a funny thread... ummm
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]