Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
April 19, 2024, 11:44:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Programming Thread

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Programming Thread  (Read 3559 times)
Shihen
Magical Misdreavus

Level: 5

View Profile WWW
Badges: (View All)
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2013, 05:43:04 pm »

Guys, I have a thing related to Evionet I'm gonna need some help with.

We're basically making a home page for the site, which will link to the forum and maybe other places. I'm going to ATTEMPT to design something good (I've never done anything related to web design, so I don't know how it'll turn out), but I was hoping some of the more experienced web programmers could help out. Probably just need basic HTML and CSS, maybe a little bit of JavaScript.

If you're up for it, do post.

Oooohh! I'll be up for it! I can do the whole lot, PHP, AJAX, JavaScript/JQuery. Plus it's what I do for a living. Tongue
I've also developed alongside SMF, so just let me know whenever you need help with anything.

If you're making a homepage, I suppose it has its own domain/host? I'm not sure if freesmfhosting will allow you to just add on a homepage and start tinkering around with the code. Honestly, freesmfhosting is bad. You won't be integrating any of the SMF functions into the homepage whilst you're on this host to say the least.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: