Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 06:57:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

The Profile Theme In-Character Thread

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Profile Theme In-Character Thread  (Read 307 times)
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: October 19, 2012, 04:20:02 pm »

((Hello ladies and gentleman!  As you probably know; on forums, a person will change their profile theme every often.  It usually won't be just their name or a unique username.  It will be some kind of theme, like maybe a fictional character.  So this thread is a kind of semi-RP in which you are acting as the character that your theme is currently based on.  This pretend much extends to everything.  Though I'd still put forth rping rules like do not control someone else's character and use good grammar.  Nonetheless, this is a loose RP (like that rp of derp thread but better because I make the best threads, even if nobody posts in them).  Try not to change your theme too frequently (but that's pretty much a forum rule anyway) and I recommend that when you change, maybe write out the previous character in some way Tongue  So pretty much stay in character in whatever that character may be and have lots of fun!  All out of character stuff is in (( ))
Thank you and enjoy!))
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Daniel the Buizel
Bashful Buizel
Global Moderator
Courageous Combusken

Level: 35

You Burned the Rope and Saved Us All <3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 04:21:42 pm »

"Bui"
Report Spam   Logged

5:29 PM - Buizel: I'm just gonna try to calm down the only way I know how
5:29 PM - Buizel: playing fallout and posting shitty screenshots with an unrelated caption
5:30 PM - Buizel: [link]
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: you stripped your clothes?
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: turned into a fox
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: and got sad?
5:30 PM - Buizel: yup
5:30 PM - Buizel: isn't that what most people do?

|
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 04:24:03 pm »

Pandora lurked through the streets of Evionet City.  She crept through the alleyways, making sure not to be seen.  She spotted the Buizel from a few meters away.

"What is that strange being?  Is that one of the things I released from the box?  No, couldn't be.  It's too adorable to be that.." Pandora muttered to herself.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil
Daniel the Buizel
Bashful Buizel
Global Moderator
Courageous Combusken

Level: 35

You Burned the Rope and Saved Us All <3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 04:48:44 pm »

Buizel heard something, a voice perhaps.  Instinctively he jumped for the nearest hiding spot, that being a trashcan.
Report Spam   Logged

5:29 PM - Buizel: I'm just gonna try to calm down the only way I know how
5:29 PM - Buizel: playing fallout and posting shitty screenshots with an unrelated caption
5:30 PM - Buizel: [link]
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: you stripped your clothes?
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: turned into a fox
5:30 PM - Zohaibman72: and got sad?
5:30 PM - Buizel: yup
5:30 PM - Buizel: isn't that what most people do?

|
klondikebar
Global Moderator
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 44

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 05:16:12 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
RSC Cooper Inc
Don't live to make people happy, but to inspire happiness.
Global Moderator
Eccentric Elgyem

Level: 22

Currently going crazy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 09:42:58 pm »

Seeing the Buizel jump behind a trash can, Dunsparce wiggled over and Glared at it, trying to paralyze it with his own awesomeness.
Report Spam   Logged

Please help me level up my 1000th Fusemon Pokeball!
Jack Skellington
The Pumpkin King of Halloween is at your service.
Malevolent Murkrow

Level: 25

There are few who deny it, what I do I am the best

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 10:31:54 pm »

GLaDOS had hacked into the city's camera's. With it, the robot had spotted two strange looking creatures. "Pests. I Want them gone. I should deploy some turrets."
Report Spam   Logged

REECHEE
Roses are red, Violets are blue. Omae wa mo, shindeiru~
Devious Dusclops

Level: 37

Ore no namae wa REECHEE-chan desu, douzo yoroshiku

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 06:40:10 am »

((Hah! I'm me as a mad scientist! xD))

Doctor Richard S. Evisercut was a not-so-simple man, his days were comprised of him visiting the local morgue as well as occasionally slashing his own skin to see how much he'd bleed and how well his blood would clot afterward. He was always eager to "learn more" as he likes to put his experiments as. He often took strolls around the city, constantly looking for something new, but almost just as often didn't find anything besides a few insults, thrown rocks, and other blunt objects, but he didn't care; as he promptly killed anyone with a hurtful intent who struck his blood. The bodies he left were always in terrible shape, nothing he could use or see fit for anything besides rotting. So he would let them do just that.

His presence in the city was rather heavy, people calling him a violent criminal, and others, a justified vigilante, but he didn't care; just so long as they didn't disrupt his studies and his experiments.

___

Richard walked along the side of the road examining his surroundings extensively, a popped balloon and a dead cat later, he spotted a pair of floating machines. They seemed like they were chasing, or at least looking for something.

"Heh, I haven't seen one of those before, and there are two." He smirked, dropping his hands into his coat pockets then following his quarry, smiling happily.
Report Spam   Logged

"Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right, but Three Lefts Do".
Don't take too much heed into my words...
          ?
$      _$$_       $
T-+-(O++O)-+-T
*Chandelure is watching you...
"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Thanks, I needed an Implied "Kick in the Pants".
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: