Pokémon X and Y Fan Community
March 28, 2024, 07:12:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery SHOUTBOX Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Whoniverse RP - End of Paradox

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Whoniverse RP - End of Paradox  (Read 230 times)
Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Level: 38

Pokémon Friend Code:: Black: 1635 3527 0646

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
« on: September 30, 2012, 11:32:58 am »

Ok so I'm making a Doctor Who Universe RP.  Now you don't have to be an expert about Doctor Who to join because everything you need to know will be explained in the posts of the RP.

This RP takes place on Earth in the far future.  Aliens are more known about and accepted in this time.  You can choose your character out of four different classes, each with pros and cons to them.  All characters live on Earth, whether being from Earth or being an immigrant.

Human - Main species of Earth so they have connections and can be good with weapons.
Silurian - Reptile species from Earth that awoke from hibernation and now are on good terms with Humans.
Rutan - Shapeshifting alien species taking on the form of humanoids.  They arent trusted because shifting.
Osiran - Alien humanoid species from a destroyed world and some survivors have moved to Earth.  They are really smart.

Bio:

Name:
Species:
Character Information:
Any other details:

You can have up to 3 characters at this point, I would recommend having more than one character.  Remember this takes place in the Universe of Doctor Who.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Events: Infinity, Forever Evil

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Atomica
The humor is so sharp, so witty, so subtle, in fact, that you'd almost swear there wasn't any at all.
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 02:35:35 pm »

first character:

Name: Aryeh
Species: Osiran
Character Information: An eccentric Osiran adventurer and detective, living on Earth after the destruction of their world Phaester Osiris.  Aryeh sometimes hides under his alias "Anubis" to get things done.

So basically my character will be the one who drives the plot, since the Doctor isn't in this (at least not yet Wink )

btw this will be in the late 40th Century.
Report Spam   Logged

Pull List: Smallville Season #11, The Phantom Stranger, Arrow, Avengers, Doctor Who: Prisoners of Time, Trinity of Sin Pandora, New Avengers, Justice League, Justice League Dark, Justice League of America
Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 11:36:30 am »

Nobody interested at all?  I really thought some people would think this was a good idea.  I guess the RP board is pretty much dead now, since nobody else is even trying anymore.  I really wish things were different since I know if people here stayed on an RP, they'd have all that potential to be great.
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 12 ~ Super High School Level Baseball Player
Wrathful Whirlipede

Level: 65

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 03:30:28 pm »

Nobody interested at all?  I really thought some people would think this was a good idea.  I guess the RP board is pretty much dead now, since nobody else is even trying anymore.  I really wish things were different since I know if people here stayed on an RP, they'd have all that potential to be great.
So I'm guessing I shouldn't post a character bio...?
Report Spam   Logged

I didn't come out of a comatose state just to help you build a fucking tent.

Those plastic flamingos get very frisky this time of year.
Atomica
Global Moderator
Devious Dusclops

Boba Fett sucks

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 04:24:09 pm »

So I'm guessing I shouldn't post a character bio...?
Well I want people to!  The thread had like no posts for days, did nobody notice it T_T
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: